Just To Prove That I Adore

When Both our Cars Collide

I pushed open the door to the tattoo and body piercing shop, and stepped inside. The walls on the inside where covered in pictures of tattoo’s that had been done here. By the window sat a bench full of books with different tattoo designs. Over by the small counter where different, studs and rings for any part of your body you worked up the courage to get pierced.

I walked past the counter and into the small backroom, which is where the tattoo’s where done.

“Aiden,” I called out and then he appeared from behind a curtain smiling.

“Hey little sis,” he said as he dried his hands on an old towel.

“Hey ermm Aiden, you love me right?” I asked in an innocent tone.

“Yea.” He replied cautiously, and lengthening the word.

“Well could you pierce my lip? Please.” I pleaded.

“What? No I can’t, mum would kill me!” He said in defense.

“But Aiden, it’s my face,” I whined.

Then hot short guy and hot tall guy walked in, Wait I mean Frank and Mikey, Mikey and Frank. What the hell are they doing here?

“Hey I’m Aiden, if you need anything just ask,” My brother said with a smile.

The guys looked at Aiden and then hot short guy said, “ermm I was thinking of getting a piercing.”

“Oh right, well here’s all the studs and rings depending on what you want, what is it you want?” He asked.

“Erm I was thinking of getting my nose pierced,” he replied.

“Okay, well call me when you’ve decided.” Aiden said and then turned to me.

“Look you know I would, but mum will kick me out if I do it.”

“Aiden since when have you cared about what mum thinks,” I stressed.

“Since she told me if I fucked up one more time I’m out……on the streets that is.”

“What? She can’t do that!”

“Yes she can I’m 18 now,” he sighed.

“I won’t let her,” I replied simply. He shook his head and then turned back to the guys and started to speak to them about something. I tried to listen for his name but I had no such luck since Aiden kept pushing me away with his hand. I don’t think they noticed me since Aiden was being annoying. Grrr at older borthers.

“Alexa, I’m gonna need your help.” Oh now he needs me!

“Hmm?” I said as Aiden led the two guys past me and into the small room behind.

“Right I need you to help me.” Yea you kind of just said that, I really need to stop speaking to myself.

“With what?” I asked, as I walked into the piercing room.

“Go get the stud, its number 635, okay?”

“Yea okay,” I replied and then walked off. I returned minutes later with the stud in its little plastic bag that keeps it clean. When I walked into the room the guys looked at me, then hot tall guy said, “oh hey Alexa we didn’t realize you where here.”

“Yea that’s my annoying big brother,” I replied, poking Aiden in the arm.

“Me? Annoying? Never,” Aiden defended.

“Haha so jumping on my bed when I’m trying to sleep isn’t annoying then?” I said tapping my foot.

“No, it’s fun.” He said grinning.

He started getting the piercing gun ready, and then I suddenly said, “you’re getting a unicorn tattoo then.”

He turned to me with confusion etched all over his face and said, “what?”

“You said I could choose your tattoo and I choose a Unicorn.” I shrieked.

“Unicorns rule!” I heard a shout from behind the curtain then Kate appeared grinning.

“Oh hey guys, what you doing here?” She asked.

“Piercing.” They replied, while I was leaning back so I could see her.

“Unicorns are for sissies.” Aiden cut in.

“No their not, unicorns rule.” Hot tall guy added.

“And they so are real.,” I chimed in.

“And they can do magic with their horns,” Kate added grinning. I turned to Kate and we both looked at each other and then sang:-

“Starla and the jewel riders!”

Then we both started to giggle. Aiden must have seen the guys confused expression because I heard him say, “they watched it when they were little, I dunno if it was ever shown here, because we’re from Britain you see.”

“Ohhh.” The guys said in unison.

“Alexa, Kate as much as I love your company, can you please leave?” Aiden asked glancing at us.

“I can’t mum knows what time after school science ends.” I groaned.

“I’ll tell mum you’ve been here all along.” He threatened.

“Fine.” I sulked.

“Say it ended early.” Aiden said.

“Okay, bye, see you at home.” I shouted back on my way out of the shop.

Just as we left the shop Kate turned to me and asked, “so who’s who?”

“I dunno, Aiden got in the way and I couldn’t hear.” I sighed.

“Oh, well see ya tomorrow.” She said as she hugged me goodbye.

“Yea see ya.” I replied, then we walked off to our houses.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry it's been so long, I feel like I've abandoned this whole story.
But this is my chapter, so now you've gotta talk to Emily about when the next one will be up.
Again I'm SO sorry, so ermm comments?