Status: i am unbanned! =D I'm happy to say i am still posting up updates for this story. so be patient with me and hope you enjoy this story. i will be putting up my other story '3 guys and a girl' real soon.

New Kid In School, I Love Him But He Is My Friend

New Kid In School, I Love Him But He Is My Friend

Recap:

(McKay la’s POV)

Oh that bitch. Don't think this is over. Aiden is mine. And I get whatever I want.

***************

“So, that was what you call my sister…” Joe sighed. We were walking towards the entrance gate of the school to get to his car.

“WHAT?! And you didn't tell me this because…?! What the hell, Joe!” How can he not tell me just now?

“I’m sorry, but I don’t think I wanted to mess with you when you were angry like that just now. Plus, I didn't think it was a good time to tell you about that anyways.

Now I can see the resemblance, apart from the obvious nose-job McKayla has done, and the dyed hair, the bone structure of their face are alike, and their features, you can tell the similarities that they share.

For some reason I wasn’t really bothered with this, “Fine, it’s okay, you’re forgiven. It’s just that, I did just had a fight with your sister, and you didn’t really…”

“Yeah, when you have a sister like that, sometimes you just gotta live with it, and ignore it. It’s not that hard either, she barely looks at me when we’re at home even. I find it amusing watching her, and finally seeing someone standing up to her, like what you just did. It’s cool.”

I laughed, “Okay then, if you think it’s ‘cool’,” We reached his car and he got into the driver’s seat.

“Want a ride home?” He said as he starts the engine.

“I would love to, but I got plans after this so I’ll be home a bit later. Thanks though.” I waved at him.

“Ok then, suit yourself, see you later,” he said as he drove off.

I watched his car goes as it disappears into the traffic while my mind still excitedly wondering what Aiden is doing for tonight.

*******

After getting some snacks from E-Mart, I went home to get ready. Time goes by really slowly when you decide to wait for something.

I went swimming for a couple of hours, and went inside when it got dark. After changing into my dry clothes, I went downstairs to eat dinner and decided to talk with the maids in the wet kitchen area. While talking, I digest the food as slowly as I could so time goes by. Then I went upstairs to go on the computer to check on my page on IYOUME.com and chat with a few old friends until the clock reaches to 11.30.

Half an hour to go

I don’t know what Aiden is planning tonight so I decided not to change into anything new and just go with my cookie monster hoodie and my shorts.

11.45, time to sneak out of my window.

I jumped out of my balcony quietly contemplating whether or not I should knock his window, or just let my self into his room.

I decided to just let my self in the room.

The curtains are closed, but the door to the room is slightly open and I could sense the smell of perhaps, flowers? And the light behind those curtains are dimmed. I was excited to go in to see what Aiden has for me.

I took a deep breath before pushing the door.

I went into the room only to regret it. I stood in the door frame frozen while my heart just sank. Aiden’s head snapped up at me once he heard the old door creak. He stared at me with wide eyes. Well, surprise, surprise.

He struggled trying to find the right words, “Sam, it’s not what it looks like.” He said pushing himself off of McKayla who was desperately trying to cover her half exposed chests, smiling.

“Just save it, because it sure as hell looks like a lot.” I spat and then ran back out into my room, only to go downstairs to the front door trying to find a place to escape this.

I ran as hard as I could that my chest hurts, so that I don’t feel my heart hurting.

I ran without looking to the only place I know by heart I could be alone. I sat by the swing not sure what I was supposed to think.

How could Aiden do this to me? I thought he loved me.

I felt stupid. I felt Stupid for trusting him, stupid to ever give my self to him. And to ever love him.

Through my muffled sobs, I heard footsteps behind me

“Sam,” the last voice I wanted to hear.

I stood up and walked through the park. I heard him following behind me so I picked up my pace

“Shit, Sammy wait!” Aiden yelled as he grabbed my wrist.

I didn’t want to look at his face, not after what I just saw.

“Sammy, look at me.”

I refused and struggled to let my hand loose from his tight grip. Aiden tried to pull me tightly into his embrace. His warm smell is suffocating my every breath.

“Samantha! Look at me. I can expla-,”

“NO! What is there to explain!? Am I some kind of a joke to you!? Am I just, just-” I spat everything I could get out with tears running down my eyes. Aiden held my head as I fell onto his shoulders. I am sobbing so hard I could barely make out what I just said.

“McKayla snuck into my room and tried to seduce me! What you saw-,”

I regained my composure and look at him straight in the eye. “Let me go! I don’t want to hear anything!”

“Sam-,”

“No! Aiden. J-just let me. Go..” I pulled my hand from him and I felt his grips loosen and I was free from his hands. “Just go, and don’t, ever come back,” are my last words to him.

I waited for a second then I hear footsteps walking away, getting farther. Aiden didn’t argue. He went, and he’s never coming back.

As I was sure that he’s gone, I let my guard down and I cried until there are no longer tears in my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the update!
I am SORRY! incredibly sorry! for not updating for the last....how many months?
i'm such a sucker! sorry!
OK so here is the update, i'll try to update the next chapter as soon as possible as it is still in working. some editing to the writing. i haven't written in ages! so again, i'm sorry!
this chapter is dedicated to lovely Shaunee 'Riot! Riot! Riot!', because without you i could have forgotten about writing after what i have gone through these past months. So, special thanks to you :)
enjoy