Status: ON HIATUS, 21/1/12

Baby It's Fact

We Have To Take Our Clothes Off

I was so proud of myself for coming up with this idea. I should have like a medal or something.

My inspiration came when I was listening to music. Out of all the songs on my iPhone, “Baby its Fact” came up. I forgot I had this song on there and was happily singing along in my head (if I was to sing it loud-see what I did there?-Zack and Alex would happily murder me), when I started listening to the lyrics.

“They don't believe our love is real
Cause they don't know how real love feels
You should know it's true
Just now, the part about my love for you
And how my heart's about burst
Into a thousand pieces
Oh it must be true
And they'll believe us to soon”

OK so I didn’t love him in that way, but most people believed that I did. And what better way to try and make it up than a song? Since I failed at lyrics that actually meant something, I’d do a cover. Simples.

Of course, once I’d nearly jumped up with the excitement of my plan, I had to avoid Alex if I wanted this to work. And I’d need Zack on my side. Crap.

I approached him once Alex left the room.

“Zack?”

He tore his eyes away from the laptop.

“What?”

“I need your help with something.”

He closed the laptop.

“And why should I help you?” he glared.

“See, here’s the thing.” I started.

I resisted the urge to scream “we have to take our clothes off” and try and be like Travie.

=

Zack went up to me before we were due on stage. Alex and Rian were somewhere unknown.

“Rian’s in on it. Do it right after Jasey.”

I snickered. He should have worded that differently. Zack rolled his eyes.

“Don’t let him talk, just butt in like you usually do.”

Zack looked round quickly.

“Alex is coming, pretend we still hate each other.” He hissed.

Alex gave us weird looks as he walked up to us. He took me to one side.

“Look for the sake of this, we have to pretend we’re in love and stuff.”

“Like we’ve been doing for the past few weeks?”

He shuffled uncomfortably.

“Yeah. Except this time, it’s harder to pretend.”

I had some work to do if I wanted him to forgive me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Misleading titles are love :')

4th update of the weekend?? Ohmygaskarth! xD

I was totally dancing to Clothes Off whilst I was writing this :P