Status: active. please comment! xx.

This Couldn't Be More Complicated.

11.

“Right!”, exclaimed the good looking boy with scruffy hair. “The drink of choice is scotch. Here are all your shot glasses and my name is Ronnie”

We all sat in a circle. Zack was sitting across from me and I was sitting next to this Ronnie person. Everyone mumbled their names in a row.
“Uh, Addison” I said, looking around at everyone else
“Robert”
“Erin”
“Max”
“Brian”
“Craig”
“Emily”
“Kaylie”
“Zack” Zack finished and Erin sculled the last of the vodka and placed it on the middle of the circle. I cringed as she unbuttoned the top of her shirt, giggled and spun the first spin.
I wasn’t really paying attention. It landed on Craig. She practically shoved her face inside his. It was disgusting. I stifled a laugh and looked away. Ronnie slid next to me and whispered in my ear.
“Total whore, right?” He laughed and sat up straight. I followed suit. He was funny.

After a couple more spins, and the girls eating all the guys’ faces, it was Zack’s turn to spin. I leaned back on my hands and crossed my legs. I was nervous about where this would go. It was slowing down closer to me…it stopped on me. Max grinned. I shot him a look as I sat up. Zack leaned in close, looking eager and I closed my eyes. I felt him crash onto my lips, hitting my teeth from the pressure. He tried to force his tongue in my mouth and he bit mine in return. I pulled away, tasting blood on my lip. He smiled a groggy smile at me, thinking he was awesome. I wiped the blood off my lip and sat back down. Zack was never a good drinker. It was so awkward, and not how I imagined kissing Zack would go. Everyone was silent. It was so awkward.
I grabbed the bottle, took my shots until it stopped. Three shots later, I looked down at the bottle. It had landed on Ronnie. I blushed and turned to face him. He put his hand on the back of my neck and leaned in and gently placed his lips on mine. I opened my mouth slightly and his tongue slipped over mine. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled on his hair. We kept kissing until someone let out a cough. I pulled away quickly and blushed like mad.
“Woah” Someone said, I didn’t know who. I stood up.
“Sorry guys gotta pee. Alcohol yaknow?” I rushed up the stairs. When I knew it was safe, I let out a huge grin. I had never kissed anyone like that before.

I had liked it much better than Zack’s kiss. I felt guilty, and my smile fell.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry this took so long to put up, and that its so short. so much uni work lately!

thanks for reading and subscribing guys :)
more comments though? i would really appreciate.
xx.
as much as it pains me, ronnie wont be in the story much longer. this is deffo a max/addison/zack triangle :)