Status: active. please comment! xx.

This Couldn't Be More Complicated.

4.

Zack’s POV

“Addison? You still there?” I heard a dial tone. Did she just hang up on me? I’m going to kill her at school. I always wondered what would happen if I ever said those words. I never thought ‘You’re my best friend’ would precede them.

I sat down on my lounge with a bag of peanut M’n’M’s. i considered turning on the television, but I knew my mum would be coming home any minute.

“Zacky!” I heard my mother yell from the front door. “I’m home! Come and help me with the shopping bags” I begrudgingly got up off the couch, abandoning my M’n’M’s. I walked out to the car and grabbed 3 shopping bags and slung them over my back.
“Zacky, did you talk to Addison?” my mother turned and looked at me. I hated the fact I couldn’t keep anything from her. I nodded and put the groceries down.
“Well? Did you tell her?”
“Yes, but not the way I wanted”

“Oh Zacky, you’re too emotional.” Mum hated the fact that we weren’t together, so I pretend to be in love with her to please my mother. But lately, I wasn’t so sure it was pretend anymore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a small filler before school starts :)
please please please tell me what you think!
an extra 5 readers and 3 subscribers! thanks so much
please comment!
xx.