Status: active. please comment! xx.

This Couldn't Be More Complicated.

6.

I turned my head around to find the source of the voice. That Max guy from English. I was about to ask him what he meant, but I was interrupted by Zacky.

“Heard you snaked my seat in English today” He said, getting to his feet.

“Oh yeah man. Empty seat. Pretty girl, you know how it is” Max replied. I rolled my eyes and stood up next to Zacky.

“Maxwell, right?” Zacky said, with a slight edge in his tone.

“Max actually, but I guess that’s the gist of it. Must be a bit of an ego blow though, with your girlfriend referring to you as a ‘friend’ when talking about your ‘seat’” Zack looked at me incredulously, and quickly looked back at Max.

“Dude, she’s not my girlfriend” He assured quickly. Max raised his eyebrows and turned his attention to me, an amused look on his face when he realized I was looking at Zacky, with an slightly angered expression.

“Well, well, well. Doesn’t seem like miss…Addison was it? Wasn’t too happy about that answer.” Max replied, obviously trying to cause drama. Zacky and I met each other’s eye line, but quickly averted our gaze. This guy really had a nerve. Who was this asshole?

“Look, what do you want?” I said.

“Just meeting people, is all. I have a knack for sensing peoples personalities, and you guys seemed cool” He replied. He turned and started to walk back to the main school building.

“Wait! Wait man” Zacky called after him, and ran to catch up with him. I stood and watched as they exchanged words I could not hear, and they got to laughing. Well if Zack wants to make friends with this guy who am I to care. The bell rang and they walked off ahead of me.

“Okay I will just walk back here by myself!” I yelled ahead to them. The ignored me, or possibly didn’t hear. I’m betting on ignore. Great, Zack’s got a new buddy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Decided to take this story back up.
it has been too long! please tell me what you think of the new chapter :)