If I Die And Go To Hell Real Soon...

I apologize right now. This story has no vampires, werewolves, angels, witches or anything of that sort. Nor do any members of mychemicalromance Panic! at the Disco, or any other well known band, make an appearance. (Well maybe a made up one).

This story is not set from a-pretty-girl-who-doesn't-know-she's-sexy's point of view. It's third person and focuses mainly on one boy. This boy unfortunately is a very spoiled rich boy. Growing up in New York he's had everything he's ever wanted, and been pretty content too. Partying every day, banging chicks every night, he's led a pretty wild life style. A life style his father is not at all pleased with.

After getting kicked out of yet another private school his father has finally had it. You see the boy's father is a major banking tycoon (Hence the richness). "If he can't manage his own family how can we trust him with our money?" the public asks. So that is where the story picks up, a young man pushed out of site of all criticism, from all the press, banished, if you will, to "middle-of-no-where" Iowa. But the boy may soon find out, perhaps this little town of Harlan Iowa has more to do then just look at cows...
  1. Doomed
    and so it beguins...
  2. A Phone Call
    Cadence meets Tony's car
  3. The Rush
    The most terrifying ride of Tony's life.
  4. Jerk
    Tony shows his true colors?
  5. Crazy
    Tony is assulted by a mini van.
  6. Silly hats
    Tony learns a bit more about Cadence.
  7. Small Town Drama
    Tony deals with the gossip of his peers