World I Never Knew

Spur of the Moment

perezhilton.com

Joe Jonas Missing?
Image

We have heard from a reliable source that one third of the Jonas Brothers, Joe Jonas, is missing! Last we knew, paps saw him up in Maine for a self vacation. A few days later, more pap friends in New Jersey snapped photos of the rest of the Jonas family minus Joe. Shouldn’t the family all be together for Thanksgiving?

Now it’s early December and there still have not been any sightings of the JoBro. Where’d ya go, Joe? Don’t get all your fans in a frenzy now. Come back!
We hope everything is alright.


ETonline.com

Searching for Joe
Image

Police were seen last weekend at the New Jersey home of Kevin and Danielle Jonas the second. Word is that middle Jonas Brother, Joe, had not arrived at the home for Thanksgiving celebrations. Inside resources say that Joe was last seen in Maine alone. No new photos of the teen sensation have surfaced in the past two weeks. Is one third of the beloved brother group missing?

More details to come soon.


TMZ.com

Where in the World is Joe Jonas?
Image

Paparazzi and police crowded the home of oldest Jonas Brother, Kevin, and his wife Danielle last week. Reports say that middle JoBro, Joe, is missing. An entire northeast search is apparently underway searching for the pop star. Last spotted in Maine, Joe was supposed to join the family for Thanksgiving. No news as of yet to his location.

****

Nick Jonas sat on the couch in his brother’s house, flipping through the television channels. Every other news channel had his brother’s face plastered all over it with “missing” written in capital letters. Each time he saw it he got angrier and angrier. His brother was out there somewhere and all he could hear was Joe Jonas missing; Police searching for Joe Jonas… blah, blah, blah.

There was no escaping it. The police were searching the entire north east for any signs of Joe. Looking at every hotel possible, notifying all police officers and state troopers, doing everything possible to find his brother.

Their mother was in hysterics. Her face had not been dry for two weeks. It was December eleventh and nothing had come up so far on his whereabouts. Everyone was worried. Their father had barely gotten any sleep. Frankie was starting to lose hope. Kevin seemed to have permanent worry lines etched in his forehead. Danielle was busy comforting her mother-in-law and trying to keep a clear head.

Nick couldn’t take it anymore. He angrily pushed down on the power button to the television remote and watched as the picture faded to black. Standing up he walked toward the window facing the street. The snow in New Jersey was terrible this winter. He could only imagine what it would be like further north.

In that moment, staring at the snow reflecting like diamonds, Nick made a decision. If things were taking this long for the police to find his Joe, it could take months. Running up the stairs, his decision only got clearer. He had to keep quiet about this. Obviously his family would find out eventually… two, three hours, tops. It was the media he had to keep out of it. The media couldn’t know that another Jonas Brother was about to go missing.
♠ ♠ ♠
:o
Nick's going after Joe :o

What do you think will happen? Do you think he'll get stuck somewhere because of snow too? I hope not! I'm not even sure yet :o

Thanks so much for reading. Sorry it took me awhile to update with this one... Moving into college and stuff, it took up a lot of time.

C/R/S

~Steph <3