Sequel: Kickstart My Heart

Chicks=Trouble

Love...

Jacey was listening vaguely to her friend and when Leanne pulled her toward the wall as Zack walked in. he stopped dead in his tracks when he heard Jessica’s words.

“…If I hadn’t had been in a bad mood when he showed up out in California I would’ve heard him out. I would have let him tell me what he needed too. Then I would’ve told him that I loved him.” And as she looked up it was his eyes that she met in the mirror. They stood there for a minute and their eye contact was only broken by the other two as they murmured something and made their way out of the room. Zack moved toward her and she slowly turned around.

“Jess…”

“Zack I … Uhm…”

“Uhm, that’s all you have to say is uhm?” She thought he was seriously throwing her words in her face until she saw the smile on his face and in his eyes. She gave a weak smile and let him cover the distance between them. She looked up into his eyes as he looked down at her.

“I love you?” she said in response. He grinned and his lips were on hers a second later. Someone cleared their throat in the door way to the bathroom and the two pulled apart and turned to look at who had just interrupted them. Jessica raised an eyebrow at her sister.

“Sorry to end whatever this is… but I unfortunately have to change…”

“And so do I, so get out.” Jacey said causing the two to laugh. Zack took her hand and together they walked out of the bathroom to let the girls change. Jessica leaned her head on his shoulder as they walked and he put an arm around her pulling her closer.

“So What now Jess?”

“I don’t know.”

“I mean we wanted to be together before…”

“Yeah, I’m sorry”

“No, I should’ve heard you out. I didn’t give you a chance,”

“I should’ve told you before hand. I Should’ve called it off before, when I realized that I had fallen for you.” She stopped walking and turned in his arms to face him.

“If it makes you feel any better that first week, I knew I was falling for you and I made out with Brian right after telling him.”

“Wait what you told Brian you were…where the hell was I?”

“Plotting against Jacey…”

“Who’s plotting against Jacey?” Matt asked walking over to where the two of them stood in front of the locker room talking.

“Right now, no one that I know of, we were talking about almost two months ago. Lea and Zack were plotting against Brian and Jacey and I was talking to Brian…” Zack raised an eyebrow at her.

“You just said…”

“I was trying to be nice about it, but anyway and of course like normal you and Jacey were well we don’t even wanna go there…”

“Oh the picture…” Matt said

“What picture?” Brian asked walking in.

“The second day of the tour…speaking of can we seriously take that down?” Zack asked and Brian nodded in agreement.

“No” Johnny said walking in. Lacey hit him and Jessicka cocked an eyebrow at him.

“Uhm I don’t think that that’s your decision to make Johnny.” Jessicka said as she leaned back against the wall waiting for the other two to finish changing.

“I’m not coming out of this locker room.” They all turned when they heard Jacey’s voice. They thought that only Jessica and Zack were outside the room.

“If I have to, you have to Jace.” Leanne said sounding slightly amused.

“Maybe Matt and Brian will make us change…” Jacey said thoughtfully.

“Yeah, but a bets a bet… unless the guys…” Leanne trailed off as she opened the door. Jessica had to put a hand over her mouth to stop the laugh that wanted to echo out. Matt’s jaw hit the floor and Brian’s mouth went dry. There was a somewhat blinding flash and everyone’s attention turned to Kelly who held a sea green digital camera in one hand, while the other was in Jimmy’s and she had a smirk on her face. Zack turned to face the opposite direction to hide the smile that had appeared on his face.

“Matt tell her your not letting me out of the room in this…”

“A bet’s a bet Babe.” Matt said quoting Leanne. Their faces paled. Although the way Matt was looking at her she had a feeling the outfit was barely gonna be on more than five seconds after everything was said and done. She was dressed in a teeny tiny white dress with red vinyl details, of course the little nurse hat thingy-ma-jig and a pair of white heels. Which was seriously somewhat worse than what she had made Leanne wear. Leanne was standing beside her in an itty bitty plaid pleated skirt, white knee high socks, a white button down shirt with the top couple buttons undone and tied up above her belly button and high heel mary-janes. It probably didn’t help any that there was a small tattoo peeking out the top of her skirt either.

“Uhm wow, yeah a bets a bet…” Brian managed to agree with Matt. His eyes never once left Leanne. Jessica rolled her eyes and shoved her way back into the locker room so she could actually change her own clothes. She wasn’t wearing the jeans she had on because she had spilt something on them at lunch, at least that’s what she was hoping that it was. She didn’t want to know if she had gotten puke on her pants. She walked out of the bathroom five minutes later and sighed as she realized that she wasn’t wearing her black t-shirt with her black jeans. So she proceeded to dig through her bag to find a different shirt when a long sleeved white button down shirt was tossed at her. She picked it up off the top of her bag and looked in the direction it had been thrown from.

“Uhm yeah you do realize that this shirt is too big for me right Zack?”

“So roll up the sleeves.” he said and walked out grinning. She shook her head and secretly smiled to herself. The shirt smelled like him. Kelly walked over as the guys vacated so they could go do a few before show prep things and Jessica pulled off her black cami and put on Zacks shirt. It was way too fucking long on her and went down to cover her thighs. She rolled her eyes as Lacey told her not to button it and tied it in the front so that it was right at the top of her low rise black jeans and skin only showed if she moved.

She gave a week smile and buttoned the shirt, but decided at the last minute that she wasn’t going to make her sister and best friend suffer alone and when Jacey and Leanne saw the smirk on her face they rolled their eyes as she grabbed a few things and went to the bathroom. After all she was only four weeks pregnant. She still had her body. She grinned as she sliced the jeans with the pocket knife she had grabbed out of Zack’s bag and grabbed the high heeled boots that she had worn out with everyone the night before. She untied and un buttoned her shirt and when she was done her top was worn like Leanne’s only she had to have her sleeves rolled up.

Kelly and Lacey rolled their eyes as the girls exited the locker room together to let the guys know that they were going to the merch booth’s. Zack raised an eyebrow at Jessica but said nothing as she went with her sister and Jacey. Matt blinked because the only differences between Leanne and Jessica at that moment were the facts that ones hair was blue/black with obvious brown roots, and the other was freshly dyed purple/black. Oh yeah and the fact that one was wearing jeans and the other was wearing a skirt…if you could call it that. He saw Zack shake his head and smile and looked at his friend.

“So what’s with you and Jess?”

“Yeah, good question, friends or what?” Jimmy asked. Kelly hit him. Johnny saw Lacey’s look and said nothing.

“I don’t know, it’s just so fucked up right now.”

“Wow, the great Zacky Vengeance is confused?” Brian said being a smartass.

“Don’t make me fucking hit you Gates.” Zacky said and they figured they would all walk to see how the girls were fairing since they had to stifle a laugh as Jacey glared holes into the back of Leanne’s head. They could hear some of the comments coming from the fans and said nothing. James was slightly bemused and walked over to them.

“Who lost what bet?”

“Well it was between Jace and Lea, but my guess is Jess didn’t want to make them do this alone.” Zack said. Damn did she look hot. Her hair was pulled back in the same two braids that they had been in the first night he had laid eyes on her. Brian watched Leanne for a minute and smiled to himself. Oh yeah he was head over fucking heels in love with her. There was no way around it. And there wasn’t a damn thing that he wanted to do to change the way he felt about her. Matt’s eyes were on Jacey and he was wondering when her friends were gonna notice the ring on her finger, or his friends for that matter, but with everything going on lately no one seemed to notice, and they hadn’t told anyone because they wanted someone to notice first, just to see who actually paid attention to the stupid shit. Although he had called his parents and told them and she called hers. Her parents were somewhat shocked, and couldn’t wait to meet the man that stole their little girls heart, but that was for another time. As they made their way on stage each guy was thinking how damn lucky that they were to have the women that were in their lives.

It was a little after one am when Jimmy and Kelly fell onto the bed in their hotel room that night and they just lay there in one another’s arms for a minute until Jimmy moved to kiss her and she returned it. He pulled back and smiled down at her. “I love you Kelly.” he said before kissing her again. She smiled inwardly and started to undo the button on his jeans.

Lacey smiled as she and Johnny tumbled onto the bed not once breaking their kiss. He held her close as his hands moved to undress her and not break the kiss, or contact with her body. Lacey nipped at his bottom lip and grinned as she pulled his shirt over his head. He laughed as she tossed it behind him somewhere. Her shirt and bra were the next to go.

Jacey and Matt barely made it into their hotel room before they were all over one another. He had her backed against the door that he had just closed and she was practically out of the outfit she had on seconds after the door shut behind them. She broke the kiss and his lips began to roam down her neck and he placed kisses everywhere before she was able to strip his clothes off of him.

Leanne smirked as Brian closed the door and then turned to her. He pulled her flush against him and she laughed as he picked her up and backed her against the door that he had just shut. Her legs wrapped around him and he grinned as using the door to help keep his woman from falling her began to undo the buttons and the tie on the shirt she was wearing while she kissed him and ran her hands through his hair.

Jessica was laughing as she and Zack walked back to his hotel room. She hadn’t gotten one and they hadn’t exactly said that they were sharing a room but it was some unspoken thing between them. She had told him how she felt about him and he had told her a week ago how he felt about her. She smiled as she sat on the edge of the bed to unzip her boots and kick them off. He sat beside her and kicked his shoes off and went to pull his shirt off before standing to walk to the bathroom and change into his pajama pants. His hands however were stopped before he could get his shirt off. Jessica moved her hands to the hem of his shirt as her eyes found his. They once again only lost eye contact because of an object moving between them. This time it was his shirt. She moved so that she was in his lap and kissed him. His hands were on her hips and then as the kiss deepened he found himself on his back on the bed, reaching up and undoing the shirt that she was wearing. She leaned down and kissed him. They rolled and didn’t break the kiss, so that he was leaning down over her. She whispered his name at the same time he said hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah so this one is kinda long but hey UPDATE so yay!!!!! it was fun to write this one...