Sequel: Kickstart My Heart

Chicks=Trouble

"What bet Zack?"

Brian and Jessica’s heads turned in the direction of Jacey’s voice and they moved apart quickly which caused Brian to fall on the floor of the bus. He glared up at Matt as the man reached down to help him up. He shoved Matt’s hand away.

“You ever heard of the word privacy?”

“Ha, yeah this is a bus Brian. That doesn’t’ exist.”

“Just remember you said that.” Brian muttered as he stood and Jessica bit her lower lip as he walked away. She tilted her head to the side and watched as he walked away. She smirked the man had a nice ass. She blinked when she realized that she was thinking that. Hadn’t she just told him that she was falling for Zack? Oh god what the hell was her problem…?

“Done arguing with yourself?” Matt asked and she looked up.

“Huh?”

“So you’re making out well okay it was a lil more than that with Brian and your falling for Zack?” Matt asked sitting on the bunk across from her. She looked at him.

“I never said…”

“Yeah ya did sweetie I heard it.” Jacey said sitting beside her. Jessica’s face paled as she looked at her best friend. She looked across the aisle at Matt and her heart fell. She leaned back against the pillow on the bunk and closed her eyes. She was such a whore. Jacey laid a hand on top of one of hers and squeezed it. “It’s gonna be okay sweetie.”

“You want me to go talk to Brian?” Matt asked. Jacey shook her head no. he nodded in acknowledgement.

“You just stay here for a while and have some me time, we’ll let you know when we get where we’re going.” Jacey said and got up after giving her friend an awkward hug.

James was sitting talking to Aaron and trying not to laugh as they though about what could possibly be going on over on the Sevenfold bus. James couldn’t believe what had happened to Zack that morning. Poor guy. If James had woken up like that at least he would’ve gotten laid.

“So I say we check Jacey’s page and see how many hit’s the picture has gotten.”

“Yeah I agree, lemme find my laptop…” Aaron said getting up to look for it. He came back a moment later and opened and began the log on process. When he was finally logged on he went directly to her link and clicked on the pictures link. They laughed when they saw the number underneath it. There were almost 500 comments under the picture and several of them went along these lines.

‘I would’ve so loved to be one of those girls… Zacky would’ve gotten some if it’d had been me”

‘I’d have given him what he wanted.’

James shook his head and tried not to laugh as Aaron dialed Zacks cell phone to tell him to look at Jacey’s page.

It was a month later and Jacey was excited. For once they were gonna be sleeping in a hotel. She was practically attached to Matt’s hip as they all walked in together. She hadn’t yet told him what was bothering her even though he kept asking. She said it was nothing and they would talk after the show that night. So as the guys got ready Jacey ran down to the gift shop and bought like five pregnancy tests. She was scared shitless. She waited until after the show to take them. When they got back, Matt said he and Jimmy were going down to the bar for an hour and he would be back. She had nodded her head and walked into the bathroom and pulled out the tests that she had bought. She stood pacing the hotel room for about an hour and then remembered when he said he would be back. She took all five of them and was waiting impatiently for the results when he walked into their room, completely trashed. He had been gone an hour. How in the hell could he be so damn drunk. She glanced at her watch and looked at the tests. A small sigh of relief washed over her as she slid them all into the trash. She walked out of the bathroom and next thing she knew her and Matt were yelling about something. She glared at him and barefoot walked from the room. All she had on was a pair of denim shorts and a tank top with no bra.

Brian was starting to feel like a caged tiger. He had avoided Jessica for the past month and Leanne was all over Zack. He felt bad for Jessica because she had to watch the man she was in love with, with her twin sister. The only thing that any of them knew was that Leanne and Zack hadn’t had sex yet. Which for some pathetic reason Brian was thankful, and it had nothing to do with the bet. The bet he was ready to call off with Zack. He could’ve had Jessica any time in the past month but he had avoided her. He walked out of his hotel room and went down to the fenced in pool. He was sitting with his feet dangling over the side when she walked up.

“Hey is that seat taken?”

“Nah, only by Casper.”

“Well Casper can move. Why are you out here so late all by yourself Brian?”

“I was just thinking.”

“Yeah same here.”

“You look like you’ve been crying.”

“Only a little.” Zack who’s room over looked the pool area was standing on the patio watching the interaction between Brian and Jacey. He motioned for Jessica to come look and she got up from where she and Leanne were messing with the video camera that they had used earlier that night to record some stupid backstage stuff for the guys during the show. She looked where he pointed and glanced back to Leanne and motioned for her to bring the camera to her. Leanne did, and she glanced down and shook her head, saying she was going to bed. Now the twins were sleeping in Zacks room with him because they were too lazy to get a room by themselves. Jessica and Zack stood there watching as Brian and Jacey began to stand up apparently laughing at something. They started walking around the pool when Brian shoved her in. but with her quick reflexes she reached out and caught him off guard taking him in with her. They came up for air after smacking at each other trying to keep the other under for a little bit longer. Brian swam toward her and with his hair sticking to his face pinned her against the wall of the pool. She reached out and removed the wet strands of hair from his face. They both froze at her touch. Brian moved as close to her as possible and pressed his lips to hers. She kissed him back and wrapped her legs around him underneath the water. It was probably a good thing that he could touch the bottom of the pool.

“Hey you guys I’m gonna go see what the others are up to, I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Okay Leanne, see ya…” Zack and Jessica said at the same time. Their eyes were glued to video camera. Brian had removed Jacey’s shirt and she had gotten him out of his. They watched as the two removed the rest of their clothing and placed it on the edge of the concrete wall to the pool. About three minutes later they shut the camera off and walked away. They did not want to witness all of what was happening. Zack sat on the bed and Jessica watched him as she grabbed her pajamas out of her luggage. She dropped them immediately however when he said her name. She smiled to herself and walked over to stand in front of him.

“You wanted something?”

“Mhmm…” He pulled her to him and down on the bed with him. She grinned as she let him take the lead. He kissed her and when she kissed back with a vengeance (pun intended) he began to strip her clothes off of her. She returned the favor once she was completely naked and he had to grin when she leaned down to kiss him.

The next morning Jessica woke up with her head on his shoulder and his arm around her. She snuggled closer to him and lay there listening to his heart beat. Zack knew she was awake and he rolled so that he could look at her. His green eyes melted into hers. She smiled and he kissed her. He held her for a moment before she muttered something about needing to get up even though she didn’t want to. She walked into the bathroom for a shower after he kissed her. He scrubbed his hands over his face and made a split second decission. He picked up the phone and called Brian.

“This better be good news Brian said groggily.”

“You win man I forfiet.”

“Huh?”

“I said you win…”

“Holy shit you love her don’t you?”

“Something like that.”

“Uhm so do you just want to call it off?”

“Yeah we can. I can’t do that to her. I realized last night that I loved her.”

“So what the hell do we tell James and the others.”

“That we called off the bet…”

“What bet Zack?” Jessica asked and Brian heard her on his end of the line. He also heard Zack drop the phone.
♠ ♠ ♠
YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME!!!!