Status: Updating soon, Half a chapter written so far. Will update as soon as possible.

All I want is your sweet,sweet blood

All I want is your sweet, sweet blood Ch. 3 By: M.S.P.

All I want is your sweet, sweet blood Ch. 3 By: M.S.P.
On Sunday my mother went to town to go see Aunt Mary and tell her that I found a new suitor.

She was delighted by the whole thing and had a deep purple dress made for my next meeting with Edward.

She told us if Edward and I had more meetings she would get a few more dresses made for me. The dress maker worked day and night to get the dress done and by Tuesday morning it was finished. She was paid handsomely for working at such a fast pace.

When I awoke in the morning I had my bath and put on my dress and ate my breakfast. I waited for Edward. He arrived precisely at the time he said he would at 12:45.

He was in a suit with a cape and white gloves. “You look absolutely lovely Bella. Shall we?” I said goodbye to my mum and sisters and got in the carriage and we left for the day.

“I’m so glad you agreed to see me again Bella, I really like you even though I’ve only spent very little time with you.” “I like you too Edward.” In about an hour we arrived in a magnificent garden that his family owned and he told me that we would have lunch there.

“I am not going to have lunch, I’ve already eaten. But help yourself Bella.” I had some wine and strawberries, Apple Tarts and Sack Possets. “This is a really good meal Edward did you make it yourself?” “No, actually I got it in town. I’m glad you like it.”

“Yes I do, I really do.” “Bella I’m not like other men, Not at all actually. As you’ll get to know me you’ll see that I’m quite different.”

“Whatever do you mean Edward?” “Well… Let’s just say, I don’t eat very often.”

“Why? Are you not as rich as you make yourself out to be?” “No, I am rich. Oh never mind. I guess now’s not the time to tell you. But in time you’ll know my deepest darkest secret that even my family knows. But I want you to know Bella, because I’ve really taken a liking to you. You are the kind of woman I’ve always dreamed of…marrying.”
“Oh Edward, must you be so open with me? A girl likes mystery when she is first courting a gentleman.”
“Tis true my love, Tis true. But I think you’re not going to want to let me go once you get to know me.”

“Your confidence is quite shocking and alarming.” “Well I see the way you look at me Bella and eyes and looks don’t lie.” “Fine, I see I can’t hide my feelings for you sir. I am engulfed in passion for your love.”
“Yes I know.” He said as he kissed my neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
New Chapter coming very soon. In the process of finishing it and typing it out.