Status: Since school has started back I don't get much time to write. New chapter is coming though I promise.

You Rock My World, Kid!

Speechless...

"Well....right when I ran off earlier I ran right into Emery's locker."
"Oh my gosh!" gasp Jada. "That's not all....after that, I'm guessing he took me to the nurses office and when I woke up, I was trying to stand up. Which wan't so brilliant considering I ended up in the floor face first."

"Ouch!" Jada was really getting into my story. "When I looked up, I saw Emery bending down to pick me up. "OH MY GOSH!." screamed Jada jumping out of her sit. "Emery! You are totally crushing on Emery." Starting to regret telling her I stood up, Right when I did I saw Emery pointing my way, and taking to my friend Tai. Confused, even more than before I finished telling Jada my story while walking to the soda machine. "So are you going to go for it?" Asked Jada handing me my drink. "Go for what? Emery? No way, he isn't into girls like me." I replied while opening my drink.

"What are you talking about, by that way he is looking at you right now he likes you." Jada had a smirk on her face.
"WHAT!" I choked on my drink, trying not to look like a complete fool.
"Yeah, he is looking over here right now. Don't look, but he is heading this way."
"Hey Jada, sup?" I felt my face turning hot, and red. Emery was right behind me, and I didn’t know how to react.

I turned to face Emery, who was flipping his hair out of his face like always.
"Nothing much just heading to my locker, you?"
"Um, nothing much just wanted to talk to Kyra for a little bit."
So many thoughts rushing through my head, why does he want to talk to me? I'm I dreaming? "Okay, Kyra I'll be waiting at your car after school." Confused, and in a daze I watched Jada walk off and leave me standing there, not aware of what was really happening. "So, want sit down?" ask Emery walking over to a tree, and sitting down.
"Sure, so what did you want to talk to me about?" I asked dropping down beside him.

“Wow, I don't know where to start this is kind of awkward for me to say..."
Thinking to myself, "Awkward for you ha!"
"Well I guess the best way to do this is to cut straight to my point....I like you. I have since middle school. Just never had the guts to tell you. Then this morning you ran into my locker, I realized in the nurses office how much I really like you, and well I was wondering if later to night you would maybe like to go to that new club 'The Mosh Pit' with me?”
Emery’s eyes sparkled as he looked at me, I say he had a fear of being rejected, I was speechless. Here I sat, with my crush who just so happened to ask me out, and confessed he as like me for years. How could a girl not be speechless.

Shocked out of my mind I didn't know what to say, I was excited and freaked at the same time. The look on Emery's face was so clear to read, he was worried I'd reject, stressed over the fact he had told me this deepest secret. After getting all my thoughts straight, I was about to tell him my answer when my cell phone started to ring....
♠ ♠ ♠
I wasn't sure what to name this chapter, I did my best.
I like to end things, and leave you guessing.
Is it working?
haha good.

Pyp-