Best Friend's No Matter What Happens

Cassandra.

*Yawn*
I stretched and looked out the window. Heh Heh. Yes I fell asleep. :).

"CASSANDRA ANNE" I felt a kick in my back.
"JOCELYN ELIZABETH" I yelled back!
"WAKE YOUR LAZY ASS UP!"
"OH GOSH! I'M TURNING INTO YOU!!" I started laughing.
"THERE IS ONLY ROOM IN THIS WORLD FOR ONE LAZY TEENAGER!" Jocie started laughing too.
"STOP WITH ALL THE YELLING! IT'S DISTRACTING!!!" Spade said turning up the radio louder. Wait and Bleed By SlipKnot was playing.
"HOLY FUCK!! THE MONSTER IS BARKING!" That did it for me. There were tears rolling down my face from laughing.
"CASSIE'S RIGHT! IT IS!" Jocelyn couldn't breathe she was laughing so hard.
"YOU'RE BOTH GONNA DIE!" Spence screamed like a little girl.

It got really really quiet.. I looked behind me. He has laughing. Hard. Silently. Jocelyn was looking at him with her 'What the fucking hell!' look. That made me laugh!

"DID! SPENCE! JUST! SCREAM! LIKE! A! LITTLE! GIRL!!!???" I said inbetween laughs.

Jocelyn just shook her head. Spade parked in the Wal-Mart parking lot. WOOO!!!

"Okay. You two run in and get what you need." Spade said cranking up the radio.
"Why don't you come in with us?" I said kissing his cheek and opening the door.

He stuck his tounge out at me. Whatever!!

"JOCELYN!! STOP SWAPPING FACE WITH LOVER BOY!" I opened the door she was closest to and got the death stare from her.
"Thanks loser." She pushed me into the other car. An alarm went off.
"GOOD JOB!" I was laughing and running away with Jocelyn behind me and Spade driving away.

Jocie and I smiled at eachother... When we entered the world famous and most amazing-est place ever, Wal-Mart, we ran over to where the pregnancy tests were. They were by the condoms.

"Dude.." She started. "Aren't condoms supposed to keep people from having to buy pregnancy tests?"
"Uh. I think so!"
"THIS ARRANGEMENT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER!" She yelled. A manager came up to us.
"May I help you?" He asked looking at Jocelyn.
"Um yes." Uh oh. What is she up to now...?
"I was wondering. If condoms are supposed to protect people from getting pregnant, then why are they over by the pregnancy tests. IT MAKES NO SENSE!!" Joce was looking him directly in the eye.
"I don't know why. Wait. Why are you purchasing pregnancy tests?" He started getting suspicous.
"Why shouldn't we!" I bursted in. "HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY'RE NOT FOR US! THEY COULD BE FOR THIS OLD WOMAN THAT RUNS THE ORPHANAGE WHERE WE LIVE!"

Jocelyn started laughing.

"Wow. Don't need to get all defensive crazy-whore." I looked at his name tag. Xaiver is what it read.
"WHOA THERE! YOU ARE NOT TO BE JUDGING ME! OR MY BESTEST FRIEND EVER!" I started fake crying. Jocelyn walked to another aisle and started busting out laughing.
"BI-POLAR!" He shouted at me.
"I AM NOT! I AM A REGULAR EFFIN TEENAGER! LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE OR I'LL REPORT YOU TO WAL-MART HEADQUARTERS AND I'LL GET YOU TRANSFERRED TO THE BURMUDA TRIANGLE WHERE THOU SHALL NEVER COME-ITH BACK-ITH!" I yelled.

He walked away. Jocie came back.

"WHAT WAS THAT ALL ABOUT!!" She was scream laughing.
"Well you know me. I always give people a piece of my mind." We grabbed 2 more tests each for a total of 10 tests each. Haha!

"Dude.. What should we get that little angel who we forgot about her party?" Jocelyn asked me.
"WEBKINZ!!!" I ran to get one. I picked out a little goat. He's cool looking.

We checked out and walked back to the car which was on the other side of the parking lot now.

"JESUS CHRIST! HOW MANY DID YOU GUYS BUY?!" Spence shouted.
"20" We said proudly.

Both guys rolled their eyes and Spade drove back to Spence's. By the time we we're there, Jocie and I wanted to try a pregnancy test out just for the fun of it. So we grabbed two tests each and ran to the two different bathrooms.

*2 minutes later*

I screamed. How the hell! This is impossible! I heard Joce scream too. She ran upstairs where I was.

"CASSIE!! EXPLAIN!" She showed me her test which showed a pink plus sign.
"I HAVE THE SAME THING!"

We both got super quiet and looked down at the two tests.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the late updates.
SUPER BUSY! MORE TO COME :)