Status: Complete :)

Don't Remember Me

When I Opened My Eyes

Please come over. We need to talk. I texted to Brynden, feeling the lump I my throat as I sat in my bed. Which I haven’t left in the past week.

How, you may ask, did I eat? Brian brought me food without questioning anything. And thank God he didn’t. I didn’t want to talk about it to anyone, really. But I had to tell Brynden and I knew that. He had a right to know.

Ten minutes later, a nervous and shaky Brynden peeked through my door, looking as adorable as ever. Maybe I should’ve invited him over earlier; just seeing him made me feel a bit better. Even if he was a shaky, jittery mess.

“Y-you w-w-wanted t-to ta-talk…?” He squeaked, still looking fearful. “A-are y-you… break-breaking up w-with me…?” He whispered at a volume I’d had yet to hear from him.

“No! No, no, Brynden. But you might want to break up with me after you hear what I say,” I said before patting a spot on my bed for him to sit on.

He seemed to calm down a bit before walking slowly over to sit next to me. I looked at him and took in the sight of him before requesting, “Let me hold you?”

He glanced around for a second before slowly nodding and lying back so that I could take him in my arms, wrapping them around his lithe figure and squeezing him to my chest, absorbing his warmth.

I shut my eyes, trying to wash out those terrible, painful memories Hayden had forced on me last Saturday and replaced it with Brynden’s scent and feel. I tried to push out the grunts and moans I could still hear from that night with the delicate resonation of his breathing.

I spoke into his hair “Before I tell you anything, you have to know: I really like you Brynden.”

“Mhm…” He mumbled into my chest and I could almost feel his blush at my statement.

“After you guys left…” I took a deep breath before continuing, hoping and praying he wouldn’t hate me afterwards. “I went right to sleep at Hayden’s and then he woke me up, so I thought he’d like, thrown up or something.”

“D-did y-you d-do something… or did he-” I cut him off by pulling away so I could look into his eyes. He had to know how deadly serious I was. I didn’t want to take a chance on him thinking I was lying.

I realized I had to put it bluntly. Not because Brynden was stupid or some shit like that, but because it would be the easiest way to tell him. “He raped me,” I said, but my voice broke and cracked over my words.

“He-” Brynden cut off as his voice squeaked at a high pitch. “Are you okay?” He asked without stuttering, his eyes wild with worry. “Does it still hurt. D-Do you need a-anything?”

“Shh… Brynden, I’m fine… physically,” I clarified, shutting my eyes.

“Are you pressing charges? Have you told anyone else? Do you want me to do anything?” His questions just seemed to come naturally and with his adorable stutter.

“Brynden, I doubt you could do anything, physically anyways,” I gave a weak chuckle before his eyes started welling up with a few tears. “Nia’s the only one that knows. And I don’t have the balls to press charges against him…”

“I mean… can I do anything for you? T-To h-help…?” His stutter came back as he looked down at me.

“Tell me what I’m supposed to do now…” I said, my voice breaking again.

He was silent, but he just moved in to kiss me, pressing his soft, pink lips to mine in a chaste kiss. I felt something warm drip onto my cheek and realized it was a tear from his eyes.

Then he kissed down my neck, which was really strange because I wouldn’t have expected Brynden to be so brave. But he probably knew I needed something like this. Jut the gentle feeling of his lips on my skin was enough to calm me and make me forget the rough biting and clashing kisses that were delivered to me by Hayden.

Then he paused and pulled back from my neck to look down at me, concern in his dark eyes. His pale fingers ran over the skin of my throat and over the rough patch of skin where it was scabbed over where Hayden had bitten down so hard that it started bleeding.

“Your neck…” He whispered concernedly, tears welling in his eyes again. He pushed my hair back with one of his hands and pressed a quick kiss onto the skin there.

“Does it hurt?” He asked quietly, his breath brushing over my face.

I shook my head. “Not really anymore,” I told him. “It’s just… Hayden was supposed to be my friend and then he…”

“Did you e-ever th-think…” he took a pause, not meeting my eyes before continuing. “Maybe h-he liked you… a-as m-more th-than a friend…?”

At that, I froze. No, there was no way.
♠ ♠ ♠
O.o
Meow?
Uhhh...
Yeah..........
<3 Brynden :D