Status: Permanent hiatus.

I Use to Dream You Up

Hey Girl You Know You Drive Him Crazy.

Sweat dripping from the nose. A hand swirling around a belly button, slowly moving down-wards towards the crotch. Heavy breathing and some moaning. Gabe Saporta was a sight to see on stage and off stage he was the tours sex-maniac. Every morning he had to kick fans out of his tour bus and every night he lured them in with sweet words and a wicked smile.

This behaviour was getting on his band members nerves. When they where tired after a show, they had to try and fall asleep while hearing some girl moan, and sometimes – when luck was really against them – they girl would scream Gabe’s name in full ecstasy. However, when they confronted Gabe with his ‘problem’ he just waved them away and started flirting with his new victims.

A new tour was about to start and Gabe couldn’t wait to set his eyes on some new pray. While waiting outside of their first venue, the entire band of Cobra Starship waited for the tour bus to come along – this so they could drop their luggage inside and get ready for their first show. Gabe had lit a cigarette, Victoria had seated herself upon her luggage, Nate and Alex where playing catch with a tennis ball and Ryland was thinking up sketches for his ‘Guy Ripley’ gigs on youtube.

“Are you going to slay girl after girl again?” Vicky asked Gabe. He took an arrogant drag from his cigarette and blew the gray smoke out into the blue air. He pulled up both his shoulders, completely absent from the conversation. He was already thinking about tonight. “You are, you are going to fuck up this tour as well,” she said while she sighed deeply.

The tour bus finally pulled up. Everyone got their bags and suitcases – lifting them into the tour bus. “Bigger bus,” Gabe said with a smile. Vicky shook her head. “I would rather there’d be no fans on this bus,” Alex said while putting all his clothes into the small closet he’s got all for himself. Gabe smiled and looked at Alex over his shoulder. “You know I can’t promise you that.” He got all his stuff out within no time. After that he grabbed his signature purple hood and white sunglasses. “Now, if you’ll excuse me. I’ve got business to do.”

While Gabe got out of the bus Nate poked his head out of his bunk. “Hey, Victoria,” he said in a whisper. “Have you set up our plan?” Victoria put away her last set of dressed and turned around to face Nate. “I got Carmella on the merchandise stand, now I just hope she is Gabe’s taste.” She sighed. This was when Ryland giggled slightly. “Female is Gabe’s type, don’t you worry.”

Outside Gabe was scouting the girl, trying to spot one he liked. All the girls started to scream when they saw him walking by. “Players!” Gabe yelled and the entire line went wild. He already spotted 3 girls to his liking. Not the fatty types with his name written on their arms. “See you tonight?” he than walked back inside. The venue was nice and cool, in comparison with the weather outside. The sun was risen high and it was burning everyone who dared to set a foot outside.

“Sorry, excuse me,” a voice sounded. Gabe looked away from the line outside to spot a girl carrying a big carton box. “Let me help you,” he said grabbing the box out of her hands. He spotted a girl, with bright red hair and dark eye-lined eyes. She wore a black tank top and simple tight jeans with converse under it. Around her neck she wore a – to his surprise – Cobra Starship Crew pass. “Your new on tour?” Gabe said while the placed the box on the merch table.

The girl ignored Gabe’s words and walked passed him. She opened the box and started to stall the clothes all over the tables. “I guess you are new, seeing you don’t even know who I am.” Gabe grinned. “I’m not stupid, Gabrielle Saporta,” the girl finally said. “I know who you are, you are the lead singer of a band called Cobra Starship and you fuck your fans each night. My sister has told me all about you, you are pathetic.” Gabe looked at her with big eyes. “Well, I’m sorry but you are on my tour and if you don’t like it you can leave.”

He crossed his arms making the girl giggle. “This is also my sisters tour?” Gabe’s yaw dropped to the floor. “You are Victoria’s sister?” he asked in full amazement. “Carmella Asher,” Carmella said while she pinned the last piece of merch to the board. Gabe looked at her body. She had curves in all the right places, and she looked so good in those jeans. “Could you stop staring at my ass?” Carmella said while she pinned the price plates to the board.

“I’m sorry, my eyes are just drawn to it.” Gabe claimed. The door to the venue opened and Victoria walked in. “See you two met,” she smiled. Carmella nodded as she lifted the box off the table and shoved it under it. “Come on Gabe, lets go set up our stuff.” Victoria got a grip of Gabe’s arm and pulled him away from the merch stand.

“You are cruel,” he stated. Victoria looked at him, slightly confused. “I’m sorry?” Gabe stopped walking and placed his hand against his hips, like a professional gay guy. “Your sister is fucking smoking hot!” he almost screamed down the hall. Vicky raised her eyebrow and walked up to Gabe. “Dare to touch her, or fuck her and I will break your dick in 6 different places. You will not be able to use it anymore.” She turned and walked away from Gabe. He however glanced over his shoulder at the merch stand again. “We’ll see about that,” he said and after that he followed Vicky into the concert room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like or Dislike? Hate it or Love it?
I would really love to know, so tell me.

Will update after knowing if I should continue this or not.
Comments tell me you like my shit :tehe:

xo ~ Leonie.