Status: Permanent hiatus.

I Use to Dream You Up

*** Me, I'm A Celebrity.

“Cobra, Cobra, Cobra!” With fans yelling the band left the stage. Sweat pouring down their noses and foreheads. Gabe grabbed himself a water bottle and emptied it in seconds. “Good start of a new tour if I say so myself,” he said with a wide grin on his face. “Sure.” Victoria shook her head a little, already knowing what was going to await them when they all wanted to rest tonight. “Seen anything you fancied?” Gabe wiggled his eyebrows and with that done he left his band mates behind. “I so hope our plan is going to work,” Victoria said while she took of her high heels.

In the long hall – leading to the venue’s concert room – fans where fighting and bitching to get some good pieces of merchandise. “Slow down, girls, shoving the merch booth any closer towards the window is not going to help you get your stuff,” Carmella yelled. Her and this other guy pushed the booth forward, fans moving backwards, looking angry and displeased. “Now, who can I help?” More than 20 hands rose. “This is going to be a long night,” the red head sighed but before the fans could do any real damage to her booth the all turned around and screamed.

Gabe had walked into the hall, looking all sweaty and fine. Most girls started fight – just to get up closer and more personal with Gabe. However, Gabe had only one thing in his mind. The nice blond he saw this morning standing in line. She wore a nice pink dress, his signature hood and some silver pumps to complete the outfit. She was his for tonight and he knew she would not be able to resist him. “Ladies, ladies, you’ll get you chance,” Gabe said pushing his fans away, keeping his eyes on the price.

He finally spotted the blond, she was talking to her friends about the show. “Ladies,” Gabe said smooth. He wrapped his arm around the girls shoulder, pulling her closer to him. “Can I steal your friend for a second?” Gabe’s white smile made them not able to resist. They nodded and the blond girl followed Gabe into the backstage area. “You are the lucky chosen one,” Gabe smiled. “What is your name?” The girl blushed, while moving some hair behind her ear. “Amanda,” she whispered. “Come on now, no need for soft talk.” Gabe lifted up her face – making direct eye contact with the shy girl.

“So, Amanda, when I saw you in line this morning I wondered. What is a fine looking girl like you, doing outside when clearly, you belong backstage?” The girls cheeks where flushed and her eyes diverted Gabe’s and stared right at the floor. “I-I don’t know,” she said in the same soft whisper as before. “Come, come now, not so shy.” Gabe smiled as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder again. “Can I interest you in a look behind the scenes?” Amanda nodded as she followed Gabe’s lead into the unknown area’s called – backstage.

Victoria entered their tour bus, and let out a sigh of relief. “Thank goodness, Gabe isn’t here yet.” She placed herself on one of the lounge area’s couches, exhausted. “He’s not?” Nate asked while he entered the bus himself. He walked into the kitchen to make himself a bowl of cereals before he went to bed. It was his night time ritual. He glanced over at Victoria, who shook her head in answer to his question. Ryland and Alex where outside greeting some fans, but Victoria was to tired and Nate – the sweet boy he is – didn’t want her to go on alone.

“You want some cereals?” he asked sweetly. Victoria smiled but declined his offer. She then want to stare blank out of the tour bus window, spotting Ryland and Alex, both smiling sweetly at their fans, giving them pictures and autographs and maybe even a conversation. “How come Gabe thinks, the only way to get closer to his fans is to invite them into his bed each night?” she sighed. Nate pulled up both his shoulders. He sat himself down next to Victoria, eating his cereals while enjoying her company. “You know what? I might go to bed now, before Gabe gets here.” She got up, ruffled Nate’s hair and smiled at him. “Goodnight, Nate.” Nate wanted to reply but before he could, Victoria had already disappeared into her bunk.

Back at the venue Gabe was still showing Amanda around. The blond girl seemed more at ease now that she spent some time alone with the lead singer. She found him quite charming and was glad that his arm was still wrapped around her shoulders. “And this will be our last room, the concert hall.” Gabe opened the doors to the area they just played. Amanda looked around with eyes wide open. “I can’t believe how big this is without anyone in it,” she smiled. She walked away from Gabe and climbed on stage. “What does it feel like? To stand here and notice everyone is watching you?”

With a smooth movement Gabe found himself on stage, standing behind the girl, wrapping his arms around her waist. “It feels like you are the king of the world.” Amanda slowly turned around, now facing Gabe without any hesitation in her entire body. “And?” she asked. Gabe smiled at her with a wicked grin. “You feel the pressure, everyone is there for you and you can’t screw up. But, once you start of and hit that first note, you hear everyone go wild. That is what makes it all worth it.” Amanda blinked once or twice and got herself slightly closer to Gabe.

Holding his ground, Gabe was pleasantly surprised at Amanda taking control of the situation. “Did you know, my friends and I are in a hotel? So my parents wouldn’t even know I’ve gone missing for a night?” Gabe’s hand moved through her hair, slowly and softly. “What about your friends?” he said with a soft tone. Amanda smiled at the singer with a cute and innocent smile. “Well, how can they not be pleasantly surprised when I tell them, I spent the night with Gabe Saporta, lead singer of a band called Cobra Starship. The band we paid 20 dollars to go see?” Gabe pulled Amanda closer to him. “How come you are so sure that you will spend the night with me?” Gabe smiled. The blond girl bit her lip, slightly teasing the singer. “Well, you kind of have a reputation.”

“I do?” Gabe said with an innocent smile. Amanda came closer to him, and whispered in his ear. “You know you do.” After that she slowly nibbled on his earlobe, making Gabe shiver a little under her touch. “I have to say, you are the first girl that takes control like this.” The blond girl smiled. “Well, it’s not every day you get to fuck someone famous.” She zipped open her purple hood and dropped it to the floor. “Come on, bring it,” she said while she stared directly into Gabe’s eyes. Gabe got rid of his hood and shirt within no time. “Well, come here big boy.”

Carmella was done with the merchandise, breaking down the merchandise booth and folding up the empty carton boxes. “Are you alright here?” The guy that was working the support act’s merchandise booth came to lend Carmella a hand. “Yeah, I’m okay. Just, didn’t expect it to be this hard, you know?” she smiled. The guy laughed, after that he stuck out his hand and introduced himself as Paul. “Carmella,” she said while shaking his hand. “Firm handshake there, Paul,” Carmella said impressed. Paul ended up helping her pack everything up. “Hey, you want to go grab a beer?” Paul asked when he finished helping. Carmella looked up in a slight surprise, but after that she heard moaning coming from the concert room. “Are you fucking kidding me?” she asked herself.

Paul shook his head. “Not really,” he said with a sweet ashamed look on his face. “No, not you, it’s Gabe Saporta. He’s doing one of his fans, yet again,” she said while she directed at the concert room. A loud yell came from the room as well as Gabe’s name. “Let’s go grab a beer; this is going to be a long tour.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I feel like shit you guys ~ having an operation done and stuff.
So, the new album inspired me.
Tell me what ya'll thinkin'

Comments tell me you like my shit :tehe:

xoxo Leonie

Spinnin' : Living in the sky with diamonds ~ Cobra Starship