Status: Permanent hiatus.

I Use to Dream You Up

Now It's Him, But It Should've Been You.

Was this really happening? Carmella’s thoughts flew by in full speed. The water against their skin, Gabe’s body against his and their lips against each other. This must have been a freak moment accident and she was about to open her eyes to find herself in her bunk. However, how much she hoped that this was a dream, that is how much she would despise waking up at the moment. Gabe’s hands moved down her spine and Carmella enjoyed his touch more than she wanted to say out loud. When Gabe pulled away from her she was kind of disappointed, but on the other hand she woke up. “The bet is still on,” she said while she swam backwards a bit. “Well, I never stated it wasn’t.” Gabe smiled as he swam closer. “Told you so,” he than said while he got really close to her again. Carmella looked confused but that could still be the kiss hanging on her lips. “You want me.” He had to ruin it didn’t he. She pushed Gabe away from her and swam backwards, backing away from him. “You have three more hours to go, keep it in your swimming shorts.”

As fast as his feet could carry him, Suarez was running across the slippery floors of the swimming pool. When he reached Victoria his breath finally caught up with him. “What happened?” Victoria asked while she sipped from her diet coke. Suarez was gasping for air, leaning over forward as if that could help. Nate and Ryland walked up to the two and looked at Alex. “What happened to you?” Ryland asked while he place his fries on the table. Alex waved up his hand and finally straightened himself. “I… just… saw…Carmella and… Gabe…they where… making out.” Victoria’s eyes grew. “You are kidding us right?” Alex shook his head. Their plan had failed, Carmella was yet another girl in the Saporta trap.

“Can you believe that guy?” Carmella shouted while she walked up to the rest of the band. “He thinks, that if he can just get me alone I will start swooning all over him.” Victoria looked from Alex to Carmella and sighed. “We saw you guys kissing.” Carmella placed her hands on her hips and looked at the guys with full arrogance. “Spies huh?” she asked while she raised her eyebrow. “Than you must have seen me swimming away from him as well.” Alex shook his head at her words. “There you go, seriously, that you would even think I would go for someone like that!” she shouted while she used loads of hand gestures. “Someone like what?” Gabe said when he walked up to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. “Get away from me,” she shouted while she turned around and pushed him into the pool. “Ass.”

While Carmella stormed away the rest of the band looked as Gabe climbed out of the pool. “Feisty little chick,” he smiled. “Haven’t I warned you?” Victoria said with a lower voice. “Touch my sister and I’d break your dick in six different places.” The cocky singer shook his head. “Sweets, she came on to me.” He than turned and walked towards the jacuzzi. Victoria sighed and leaned back in he chair. “This plan is messing up,” Ryland stated. “I know.” Victoria sighed and wondered why she ever dragged her sister into this and what would happen if Carmella found out about the plan.

The anger and rage that went through her at the moment was enough to destroy a city. Carmella dried herself and changed into her jeans and T-shirt. She wanted to slap herself in the face. How could she let Gabe get so close to her in the first place. And what was all that weird emotion shit at the waterslide. She was going insane and she blamed this tour. The late hours and early risings, her entire rhythm was falling apart. She stuffed all her clothes into a bag and stormed out of the swimming pool. When she got on the bus she decided to text Paul. She hadn’t even pressed send yet or he had already replied to her text. For some weird reason she could always talk to Paul when needed and she hated how she hadn’t seen him for such a long time. Well, two days, but it was still a long time. She texted him about the fact that she and Gabe had a lip touching accident which he replied with a depressed emoticon and the question why Gabe and not he was the first one on this tour.

“Do you think Gabe will crumble under the bet?” Nate asked Victoria. She pulled up both shoulder. “I hope he will, I really don’t want Carmella having to sleep topless the entire tour.” Nate blushed at the idea and focused on his game magazine. He really wanted to tell Victoria how he felt, but he was to afraid she would break his heart. “Victoria, come with us down the slide,” Alex yelled. He ran up towards her, grabbed her by the arm and pulled her out of her seat. “Well, alright but only this once.” A smile appeared on Alex’s face while Victoria followed him. “Have fun,” Nate said with a sad smile on his face. “Nate, listen to Ryland, if you like her go and tell her.” Nate shook his head, completely in shock that Ryland was indeed still there. “I don’t like her,” Nate said and that was the last spoken between the two.

Mister Saporta found him surrounded by two blondes, 3 brunettes and one red haired girl. “Can’t you sing us a small song?” one of the blondes asked while she moved her index finger across his chest. “Sweets, I would love to but I’m not allowed.” The girls looked disappointed. “Come on babes, don’t be like that.” The other blond girl moved closer to him. “Maybe we can loosen you up?” she whispered in his ear, after that she nibbled on his ear lobe. Gabe’s entire body wanted this girl right now, but he had the bet to consider. “Sweets, I don’t think my girlfriend would be happy when she finds out about this.” The red head spoke up for the first time in a long while. “Who sais she will find out?” Her words where like feathers over his skin. She crawled up to him and ended up on top of him. The other girls made disgusting faces and left the jaccuzi. “Alone at last,” she whispered as she pressed her lips against Gabe’s.

“Archie, do you know where Red Lips bus is at the moment?” Carmella asked the bus driver. Archie turned to face Carmella with a confused look. “Why do you want to know that?” he asked with his mouth full. “It’s personal, now can you tell me or not?” Archie looked at a very angry Carmella and swallowed the last piece of bread he had just stuffed into his mouth. “They are not far from here, in a tall building called the Pegasus building, doing press.” Carmella looked out of the window. “What is not far from here?” Archie told her that it was at a walking distance only 20 minutes away. “Thank you,” Carmella smiled as she grabbed her black leather jacket and put it on. She jumped out of the bus and started walking. While she never asked Archie for directions she was just following her instinct. She was never a really good cup scout and she always got lost but for some weird reason, she found the building without any problems this time. She spotted a tour bus, right in the middle of the parking lot. As fast as her heels could carry her she ran over towards the big black bus, knocked on the doors three times and waited for Paul to open the door. “Hey there,” he smiled once he opened the door. Carmella smiled. “Hey.”

The other jacuzzi’s where empty as Gabe gasped for air under the touch of the red head. Her fingers traced down his chest, all the way down to his swim shorts. How badly he wanted to ask her to come over to the tour bus tonight, how badly he wanted to wrap his arms around her and pull her in tight but he stopped himself, and with that he surprised himself. While she leaned over him she kissed him again and Gabe was not one to refuse an offered kiss. “Come on Saporta, ask me what I’m doing tonight,” the red haired girl whispered in his ear. “I’m sorry Kim, but I can’t take you with me.” The girl, going by the name of Kim, got off Gabe and stared at him in surprise. “Are you telling me no?” she asked confused and Gabe nodded. Kim got out of the hot tub and walked away. How badly Gabe wanted to get out and walk after her, but he was forced to stay in the water, for at least a couple of more minutes. He hated this dumb bet and wanted to kill himself for agreeing with it.

He finally got himself out of the water and walked over to the rest of the band. “Have you guys seen Carmella?” he asked while looking at Victoria but addressing the entire band. Everyone shook their head and Ryland told Gabe he saw Carmella leave after she pushed him into the water. “Fuck,” Gabe yelled. Victoria smiled as she looked at Gabe. “You want to withdraw yourself from the bet,” she smiled a wicked grin. “You are such a slut.” The singer turned and walked away from his other band mates. He went to change into his normal clothes. He was about to find Carmella and withdraw himself from this bet. He could care less if people called him a man whore, he was one and he enjoyed being one as well. When he was changed he headed towards the tour bus to only find Archie behind the wheel, reading the newspaper. “Is Carmella here?” he asked the bus driver. “No man, she went to find Red Lips bus,” Archie replied. Gabe shook his head, what the hell would Carmella be doing there?

“And he just kissed you?” Paul asked while he handed Carmella a cold beer and a bottle opener. She laughed at his undertone. She popped the cap of the bottle and downed half of the bottle. Paul sat beside her as he drank his own beer. “The Saporta has a thing for you,” he laughed. Carmella took another swig from her beer and looked at the label on the bottle. “Well, he better get that idea out of his head. I’m not about to fall for his lies and his sweet talking.” She looked up at Paul who was looking directly at her. “Where you really bummed that Gabe kissed me before you did?” she asked. Paul almost chocked on the beer he just swallowed, making the red head giggle. When he finally swallowed normally he looked at Carmella. “Well, yeah, I’m kind of still bummed,” he smiled. “Well, so was I,” Carmella smiled. They looked at each other in silence, even though it wasn’t an awkward one they both started laughing. But, when the silence struck again, Carmella moved closer to Paul and pulled him into a deep and passionate kiss.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled her closer. Between heavy breaths she pulled his shirt over his head. Paul, slowly moved backwards, lifting Carmella of the couch and walking her over to the big bed out in the lounge area. The red head dropped herself on the sheets pulling Paul closer to herself. Their lips met again and a gigantic shock went through Carmella’s body. Paul pulled the white shirt over her head and ran his hand alongside her flat belly. Moving his lips from hers, tracing her jaw line, nibbling on her earlobe and than slowly moving down to her neck. Carmella gasped for air. “You like that,” Paul said with a smirk on his face. “Shut up,” she said while pulling him in again. Soon enough her bra flew across the room, as well as their jeans. Their bodies pressed against each other, their lips touching and their hands sliding across each others body. The final pieces of clothing where removed now and Carmella made small moaning sounds while she welcomed in Paul. “This tour isn’t going to be that bad,” she smiled as Paul kissed her lips again.

The night came pretty quickly after that, Carmella buttoned up her jeans as she was getting ready to go back to the Cobra bus. “Are you sure you need to spend the night over at the cobra bus?” Paul asked while he sneaked up on her and closed his arms around her waist. She turned around in his arms and kissed him again, welcoming his taste in her mouth. “Yes, I’m sure.” She grabbed her bag and face Paul again. “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine,” she said with a smile on her face. She than walked towards the exit of the bus and found herself on the streets again. As fast as her feet could carry her she found her way back to the Cobra Starship bus. Nobody was in yet, and she figured they all went out to grab dinner or something. She dropped her bag on the floor and wanted to change into her pajamas before the rest would come back. “So where have you been?” a voice sounded from the lounge area. Gabe was watching an old horror movie, but his attention was now fixated on Carmella. “I’ve been out,” she said while she took of her white shirt. She pulled a big shirt over her head and removed her bra from underneath it. “Where is out?” he asked. “I’m sorry daddy, I won’t do it again,” Carmella replied. She dropped her jeans to the floor and pulled on a bright red colored pajama pants. “You think this is funny?” he asked while he got up from the bed. Carmella leaned back a bit, surprised by the sudden anger Gabe was demonstrating. “Dude, I’ve been over at Red Lips,” she said. “Don’t get all, protective. I’m a big girl.” She sighed as she climbed into her bed. “I’m not protective,” Gabe sighed. He than walked back to the lounge area and dropped himself on the bed. “I’m not,” he repeated again.
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been inspired, so here we have another update in such a short while. Keep looking, I'm writing the next chapter as wel speak (yes I make this up as I go along) so enjoy. If you want to know more about the characters, click on charcters totally up top. You can see how Paul looks and such, as well as some of the random girls.

Thank you for reading and please subscribe.

Spinnin' : Simple Plan - Untitled.