Status: Permanent hiatus.

I Use to Dream You Up

I'm Not In Love.

The next morning, Carmella woke up to the loud noise of yelling. While she turned her legs out of her bunk, she had to pull them in quickly, otherwise an angry Gabe would stomp on them. “Grow up Saporta,” Victoria yelled at the singer. “You grow up!” he yelled back, as he stuck his arms into his purple hoodie. He walked towards the front of the bus and disappeared into the daylight. Carmella got out of bed and looked over at her sister with a question on her face. “What is going on there?” she asked. Victoria shook her head and disappeared into the lounge area, slamming the door behind her. Carmella shook her head, and decided to leave her sister alone for a while. While she got dressed, the rest of the band got back from grocery shopping. Alex walked in holding big brown bags, followed by Ryland and Nate doing the same. “Where is Victoria?” Nate asked. Carmella looked a bit confused by his direct question for her. “She and Gabe got into a fight this morning,” she sighed. Alex looked over at Ryland who had a concerned look on his face. “Any of you guys might filling me in?”

After a long talk, Alex told Carmella about the fact that Gabe fucked up the last tour, by sleeping with a lot of fans. He also talked about how Victoria found it appalling, and wanted it to stop. Carmella agreed that the fact that Gabe slept with his fans, every night, put a shadow on the bands reputation. “Maybe I can talk to him,” she smiled. Suarez shook his head at this idea. “I think you better not, Gabe is not taking any thing from any of us, and no offence, but you don’t know him all that well.” Carmella rose an eyebrow. “I don’t know Gabe, but I know his type. He’s been crushed by a true love and now, he doesn’t want to go there again. So instead of finding the right girl to try it over again, he goes for mindless sex. Even though it’s not as fulfilling as he knows it would be with someone he loved, it fills the hole inside him.” Ryland’s mouth dropped. “How am I doing so far?” Carmella asked. “Well, you are kind of right,” Ryland said. “Before we got a serious record label and the help of Pete Wentz, Gabe had a relationship with my kid sister, who ended it because she was going to study in France.” Carmella nodded at this explanation. “Told you. Now let me go talk to him,” she said while she got up from the breakfast table. She grabbed her coat and before any of the guys could tell her not to go, she was gone.

While Carmella’s heels left clicking sounds on the ground, she lit a cigarette. Gabe couldn’t be far away from the bus, and if he tried his fans would have stopped him. While her eyes searched the ground for the lead singer, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. “Hello,” a voice whispered into her ear. She turned to face Paul. “Hey,” she smiled while she kissed him deeply. He looked a bit blown away by her passionate kiss. “So, no regret from last night?” he asked, a bit worried. “None what so ever,” she smiled. Paul pulled her closer and kissed her again, opening his mouth to welcome in her tongue. While they stood there kissing, Gabe passed by. Carmella broke off the kiss to yell Gabe’s name. Paul looked a bit disappointed but he went with the flow. “Gabe, we need to talk,” Carmella said. But Gabe kept walking away from her. “Gabe, stop it okay? I know about Rylands kid sister.” Gabe froze for a second than turned around with anger on his face. “So what? Now you know how I work? How my heart ticks? How I feel?” Carmella was a bit blown away by Gabe’s anger. “Well, excuse me for caring,” she than bitched back. “Why don’t you go back to Frenching mister merchandise, and leave the rock star for what he is,” Gabe sneered. “Excuse me,” Paul budded in. “What is your problem?” Gabe looked up and threw Paul a dirty guy look. “Shut up, merch boy.” Carmella took a step closer to Gabe. “What is your problem?” she yelled. “Are you out of your mind or something? Why are you pushing away people that care about you?” Gabe laughed at her comment. “Honey, you don’t care about me.” Paul crossed his arms and smiled while he shook his head. “It seems to me, someone is jealous of someone that works with merchandise.”

Gabe looked at Paul for a second, anger bursting from his eyes. Carmella looked from Paul to Gabe back to Paul and was completely confused. “Shut up,” Gabe finally replied to Paul. Paul smiled and grabbed Carmella by her wrist, pulling her closer to him. “Let’s go, he doesn’t want your help.” He then pressed a small kiss on her lips. “Let the rocker be, and let him screw his fans, like he always does; emotionless.” This seemed to be the last drop. Something inside Gabe snapped and he walked up to Paul, hitting him on his face. “GABE?!” Carmella yelled, but everything in front of Gabe’s eyes had turned completely black. Paul got up from the floor, just to take another hit to his nose, which started to bleed uncontrollably. He than pulled back his hand himself, and hit Gabe on his jaw. “PAUL?! STOP!” Carmella yelled. But both of the guys started to hit each other harder and it wasn’t long till one of them started to kick as well. Carmella ran up towards the bus, in complete panic. “Guys, Gabe and Paul are fighting, and I can’t stop them! If we don’t stop them now, they are going to kill each other.” The guys where playing a game of Uno, but quit quiet quickly to get up and help Carmella. Suarez was the first one out of the bus, followed by Nate. Ryland then got up and followed outside. Carmella sat down on the couch. Salty tears started to roll down her face, when the door opens and Victoria walked out. She walked up to her little sister, putting an arm around her shoulders. “It will be alright,” she whispered into Carmella’s ear, trying to calm her. “Ssssh, it’s going to be alright.”

Outside Alex had gotten a hold of Gabe’s arms, and he pulled him away from Paul. Nate was pushing against Paul, keeping him away from the singer. Both the guys where bleeding from the nose, while Gabe was risking a black eye and Paul had a chapped lip. “This is ridiculous,” Ryland yelled. “Outrages even!” Gabe got out of Alex his grip, but while he was released, he hadn’t the urge to beat Paul any longer. This was when Nate also stopped pushing Paul. “I hope that, whatever was in your guys system, is out,” Alex said while he took a deep breath. Paul looked at Gabe and crossed his arms. “Well, Saporta, is she out of your system?” He asked. At this point Ryland and Nate both looked at the cocky singer, but Alex shook his head. “Carmella, Saporta? Really?” he asked the singer. “No!” Gabe denied. “I’m sorry, but I’ve done kid sister, and I’m not going there again.” He turned around to walk away. “You are in denial Gabe,” Paul yelled after him. “Keep your hands of my girl!”

Gabe entered the bus to find Carmella crying and Victoria comforting her with sweet words. While he tried to pass unnoticed Carmella got up. “You fucking bastard,” she yelled while she hit him on the shoulder. “What’s your fucking problem?” her tears hadn’t stopped flowing yet, and lines of ran-out mascara came down her eyes. “You fucking asshole,” she yelled again. But Gabe kept silent. “Why aren’t you talking to me?” Gabe than turned around to go into the lounge area, only to be followed by Carmella. “What’s your problem?” she yelled again. “Tell me what the fuck your problem is.” But Gabe had turned on the TV and was completely ignoring her. Carmella turned to walk away, storming passed Victoria, out onto the parking lot. Victoria on the other hand, got up from her seat and walked into the lounge area. “What is your fucking problem?” she yelled. “You want to know what my fucking problem is?” Gabe replied to Victoria. “Your little sister is fucking up my tour!” He yelled. “She is causing drama, she is annoying, she’s in the way, she’s here, get her out of here.” Victoria raised an eyebrow. “Are you crushing on my sister?” she asked. “No!” Gabe yelled. “Just get her out of here!” Victoria turned around to storm away. “Just for the record,” Gabe said. “I’m not talking to that drama-queen anymore.” Victoria slammed the door shut behind her, and Gabe went to watch Disney Channel.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, for the late update. I've been so busy, and uninspired. I'm so sorry, I hope you guys are still there, ready to read this. I'll try to update more frequently, but please, don't go hating or unsubscribing if I don't. I promise, I will make it all up to you guys. <3

Spinnin' : Cosmic Love - Florance And The Machines.