Status: Completed

Amnesia

Part Twenty

"Zach nearly got ran over," Matt announced when he walked into the living room of his home, his voice all weird and distant.

"W-what?" Val asked, her eyes wide, as she jumped to her feet "I'm so glad I'm going there tomorrow."

Matt's jaw clenched "There's no way you're going to New York on your own tomorrow."

"What?! I'm not going to be alone! Chelle's coming with me!"

Matt frowned "You're taking Michelle to see Brian?"

Val sighed, her voice becoming louder and louder "She's my sister and his girlfriend!"

"Ex girlfriend. She wont be able to help you OR him."

"She has the right to see him! What else do you suggest?"

Seeing his wife so angry at him Matt dropped to the couch, leaning with his elbows on his knees and his head in his hands. This was what these 'people' were doing to them.

"I'm coming with you."

*

"Do you think she died in pain?"

Lauren picked at her black nail varnish as she sat cross legged at the base of the bed "I dont know Brian," She answered sympathetically, no one had tole him as of yet that there was a strong possibility Rosa was the cause of the accident.

He sat in thought for a few minutes, it was 2 in the morning and he and Lauren had been sat in his room talking since 11. "Do you think it was my fault?" He asked, tears shone in his eyes.

"Of course I dont Brian," Lauren said, crawling up the bed and laying on his right side. His arm snaked around her waist and cuddled her close to him "Please dont worry," She whispered.

He attempted a smile "I'll try - for you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Cooooommmmmeeeennnnttttt!