Twins

Apologizing to Sammy

Image

Previously on Twins

"I know come on lets go apoplogize,"

"Alright," Harry agreed and followed Anna out of the patriot and towards the Slytherin common room.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Anna Dragged Harry all the way a crossed the castle. When they reached the dungeons When they finally reached the coldest part of the castle they knew they made their destination. They both stopped dead in front of the portrait with a snake.

"Password," it hissed

"we're here to see my sister," Anna said.

"Well I need a password," it hissed

"Anna lets do this tomorrow," Harry whined.

"Harry we have to this now,"

"Why now?" he asked. Anna glared at him and pounded on the door hoping that someone would answer.

What in Gods name?" Someone yelled. A couple of minutes lat an Italian hunk stood in front of the portrait. If Harry wasn't holding on to her she would have fallen over just then. Harry looked at he strangely and she just shrugged and smiled.

"The names Zabini, Blaise Zabini," He said smiling holding out his hand for her to shake.

"Anna Madison," she said shaking his hand looking at him dreamily.

"Anna?" Harry begged.

"Shush Harry," she told him. Harry rolled his eyes at his friend.

"Is Sammy here?" He asked.

"Of course go right in," he said in a dreamy voice. Harry glanced between Zabini and Anna and shook his head noticing the look they shared. Harry shoved his way in and noticed that Malfoy was sitting on a black leather couch..

"Good God Potter; haven't you done enough already. She doesn't want anything to do with you so why can't you just leave her alone,"

"I'm here to see Sammy," he told him

"Yeah well she doesn't wanna see you,"

"Draco," Samantha scolded. "I'm sorry sometimes he just doesn't know when to shut up," she said smiling.

"I'm sorry for what I did Sam. It wasn't my place to say who you could date. It's just that I was only looking out for you. You're Anna's sister and I like you, I wanted to protect you from getting hurt," Harry paused, " I guess I was just jealous," if Draco could looked shocked well...

"Potter jealous of me?" Samantha glared at him again and whacked him up side the head. Harry held back the laughter that was dying to come out.

"Harry." Samantha said, Harry looked up from his shoes. "I forgive you," If you weren't looking directly at Draco Malfoy's face. You wouldn't see it turning as red as the Weasley's hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey another update sorry took so long I had a writers block hope you enjoy this one I'll write chapter nine as soon as I can