Shake That Ass Hollywood

When You See Us Mother ***ers You Better Know Who We Are

-Vicky’s POV-

I sat in my room with my three best friends listening to our favorite band, Hollywood Undead. Kaia, a 22 year old short average body typed girl with mid back–length naturally blond but dyed black and purple hair, was lying in a corner of my room with her legs crisscrossed on the wall next to her and her head resting on the other wall of the corner texting someone whom she still wouldn’t say the name of. Stacey, a 23 year old tall slender girl with short black hair, was sitting in my desk chair reading Twilight…again. Gigi, a 23 year old tall girl with jet black hair, green eyes, two tattoos, and a piercing, was lying on my bed with her eyes closed.

We all looked up at Kaia when we heard her sigh. She hadn’t looked up from her phone but we knew she knew we were looking at her. She was awesome like that. She laughed then looked up.

“Gonna tell us what that was all about?” Stacey asked.

“I just scored us tickets and back stage passes to the next Hollywood Undead concert held in LA.” she said before looking at Gigi. The two of them shared a knowing smile and Gigi went back to lying on my bed with her eyes closed. Kaia went back to texting and that was how it was for the next three hours. Well Stacey had finished Twilight and started reading New Moon...again. Stacey and I knew there was something that Kaia and Gigi weren’t telling us seeing as how the two of them were friends for like ever.

-Time skip to the show-

So we were at the show waiting backstage to meet the guys of HU, Gigi and Kaia were remembering shit while Stacey and I were watching them and looking around us. Soon after the show ended we saw the band start to walk over to us. I really wanted to freak out but I couldn’t. Gigi and Kaia were still in the conversation so they didn’t notice the guys in front of us. This caused some of the guys to laugh.

“Seeing as I’m sure you know us would you mind telling us your names?” I heard Deuce ask.

“I-I’m-I’m S-S-Stacey” I heard my friend stutter trying not to blush.

“Vicky” I said trying to calm the butterflies in my stomach.

“Um i-I know t-they a-aren’t p-paying a-any a-att-tention b-but th-that’s K-Kaia and G-Gigi.” Stacey stuttered again.

“Well then we should get their attention shouldn’t we?” Funny Man asked. I simply nodded. Johnny3Tears walked over and put his arms around their necks. They exchanged some words and walked back over to us.

“As much as we’d love to chill a bit we need to get back to our manager.” Deuce said before J-dog grabbed my hand and wrote a number on it. They then walked off leaving us to scream. Gigi and Kaia dragged us out before we had a chance so we were in Kaia’s car. That’s when Stacey and I screamed loudly. Kaia and Gigi put their hands over their ears but were smirking at each other. They were defiantly up to something.