Shake That Ass Hollywood

The Way You Look At Me I Can Tell That You're A Freak

-Aron’s POV-

So I had been texting Kaia for a few weeks now as well as the other guys. She said she had two friends who would die to meet us. Yeah she knew we were Hollywood Undead but she wasn’t one to tell the whole world. We’d see her at a lot of our concerts; she would wear the bandana that Dylan got her for her birthday one year. She was one of the only people who would cheer us on to no end, even when we felt like we wouldn’t make it. Her and Gigi; those two were always there for us. We agreed to meet her friends to give them a pretty good early present apparently. As if most of us paid attention to what Kaia said. So we had met them. Gigi and Kaia ignored us until George went over there and talked to them. Stacey kept stuttering and Vicky seemed like she’d faint at any moment so I figured it’d be a good idea to give them a chance to not embarrass themselves in front of us. Jorel gave Vicky his number and said that we should all meet up sometime.

“So George what’d you tell the girls to get them over to us?” Matt asked as we got on the bus.

“That their friends seemed uncomfortable and that Jay might do something drastic if they didn’t get over there” George said. We all laughed at that and settled on the bus to go home.

-Time skip three days later-

Matt and I walked into a piercing and tattoo shop together. We had been talking about getting more tattoos for a while but now that we are home we’re actually going through with it. Looking around we saw the two girls we grew up with and their two friends we met three days ago. Kaia was giving some girl a piercing of some sort; Gigi was sitting at the counter not paying attention just reading a magazine; Vicky was cleaning her station up after finishing a tattoo she was giving a guy and Stacey was sitting in her area reading. Matt and I walked up to Gigi and she looked up.

“Hello welcome to Hollywood Scars how may I help you?” she asked politely but I could see the smirk on her lips.

“My friend and I were hoping to get a tattoo done.” Matt said in the same polite tone that didn’t suit him.

“Of course hold on. Hey Stacey you got a customer now pick one of them!” she shouted at the reading girl. Stacey looked up then pointed to me. I walked over there and sat in the chair. After telling her what I wanted I saw Matt sitting in Gigi’s station telling her what he wanted. The two girls smiled then got started on them. Jay walked in a few moments later and asked Vicky for a tattoo. I heard her lead him to her station and saw him sit down. Kaia finished her customer off soon after and was giving her instructions on how to take care of it. After the chick left she started to clean her station up when our song, The Natives came on.

“Hey Kaia turn it up!” I heard Vicky demand.

“Fo sho” Kaia did as told and then went back to her station. Matt and Jorel looked at me and we all smirked. Gigi and Kaia seemed to get what we were planning on ‘cause they smiled and turned it up some more.

The three of us sung to our parts shocking the two girls who were tatting Jorel and me. Kaia laughed a short laugh until walking over to the counter to read some book she had picked up along the way.

“Hey girl that’s mine!” Stacey said when she saw the book.

“No shit Sherlock.” Kaia responded before another customer walked in. The two had a short conversation before Kaia led the guy to her station. She didn’t seem happy, neither did Gigi, but she refused to show it to the guy. The guy kept staring at her ass as she walked in front of him and when she turned he started at her breasts. I felt like chocking the guy.

“Sit” she ordered. The guy made some remark at which I didn’t hear but it made Gigi, whose station was right next to Kaia’s, Kaia and Matt to roll their eyes. Matt’s hands were balled into fists. The guy kept making perverted comments about Kaia while she was tatting the guy. Kaia was getting angrier by the passing moment. Soon the three girls were done with all three of us and we went to go pay. Gigi was the one to do it seeing as the other two were still in a shock. Jorel smiled at Vicky and we left.

“Ya’ll come back now!” we heard before the door closed. We all laughed and walked off.