Shake That Ass Hollywood

This Love This Hate Is Burning Me Away

-Vicky's POV- (Time Skip one year and seven and three fourths months later)
Jorel and I got married a month after Stacey had her baby. Matt and Stacey named her Veronica Daniela St. Claire. Kaia and George got married this past month and are expecting their second child in another eight months. Jordan and Tabby Got hitched in Vegas a few weeks ago, Kaia was pissed. Dylan and Gigi are expecting their first child in a few months and are getting married after she has it. Aron and Amy are getting married in a month. Matt and Stacey got married a few weeks ago. Life is going good. The guys took Kaia, Lucretia, Zachary and I on tour with them so we get to show off our angels. I laughed when I saw Zachary take his hat off and give it to Lucretia. For two year old's they were pretty smart. I felt hands wrap around my waist and I looked back to see Jorel.
“Hey shouldn't you be getting ready for the show?” I asked him after he kissed me.
“I just need my mask.” he replied. I picked it up from my lap and gave it to him. I looked over at Kaia and George who were talking to Jordan and Matt. George was behind Kaia, his hands were wrapped around Kaia's waist and his head rested against her shoulder smiling. Kaia was smiling to and started laughing at something Matt had said.
“Who would've thought that I would have the perfect man with me every step in life, a wonderful son and some amazing best friends” I said as I kissed Jorel again. Zachary and Lucretia came up and climbed into my lap.
“Well it looks like they don't want you to get up.” Dylan said as he and Aron walked over. I laughed and Jorel kissed me one more time before going on stage. Kaia came over to me and Lucretia climbed into her lap. We talked a while before taking the kids to watch their fathers perform.

(Skip to after the show)
Jorel nodded to George who nodded to Dylan and Jordan before the two walked over to us.
“Now before we leave we just wanted to thank some people. Two are here and the other four are back in California.” Aron said as he motioned to Dylan and Jordan.
“First is Johnny's beautiful wife Kaia” Matt said as Jordan led Kaia, well dragged, to where George was. Lucretia followed them as Dylan and I laughed. Zachary wanted to get out of my arms so I let him. I expected him to go straight to Lucretia but he went to Jorel who picked him up in one hand.
“Next is Jay's lovely wife apparently, Vicky” Jordan said as Dylan led me to Jorel who wrapped his other arm around my shoulder. I leaned my head on his shoulder.
“The wonderful boy in Jay's arm is his two year old son Zachary Tyler” Dylan said. Of course they won't use last names.
“And the wonderful girl in Johnny's arms his two year old daughter Lucretia Eloise” Jordan said. Jorel handed me Zachary and I took him.
“Next is Believe it or not Charlie's wife Tabby who couldn't tour with us” Jorel said handing his mike to Johnny who had given Lucretia to Kaia.
“Yeah we know it’s hard to believe. Anyway next is Kurlzz's wife Stacey who also isn't here right now.” Johnny said laughing.
“Then we have Funny's fiancé Gigi whose probably puking her guts up at the moment” Aron said earning him a slap from Kaia who still had her baby in her arms.
“Then we have Deuce's fiancé Amy” Dylan said before Lucretia started to cry and try to reach for her father.
“Lucretia's a daddy's girl” Dylan said as George took her and she stopped crying.
“So to all of these girls-” They all started before Kaia and I took Jorel's and George's mics.
“And the fans” we said together.
“Thank you!” they said before Jorel kissed me and George kissed Kaia. We all waked off stage after that and the guys went to sign for the fans.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end