Shake That Ass Hollywood

We Leave You Dead In Ditches (Part 1)

-Gigi’s POV- (Time Skip three months later)

Everyone has been happy for the last three months. It didn’t take long for George and Kaia to start dating again just like in high school. We set Matty and Stacey up a while ago and they’re doing well, Vicky and Jorel didn’t need any help in getting together which made Kaia laugh. But now, two and a half months after we got together, I could be pregnant with Dylan’s kid. Kaia had been through plenty of pregnancy scares while with George but I never thought it could happen to me. I was walking with Vicky and Kaia into a drug store to get some tests. Kaia was the expert on it so she picked out a few. I had asked the girls to take one with me so that I wouldn’t be too nervous.

A few minutes later we were standing in Kaia’s bathroom waiting for the three tests. We heard the front door open and close indicating that someone was there other than us. We didn’t bother to ask who it was nor did we think anything of it figuring it was one of the boys or Stacey.

We waited a moment later before looking at our tests. Negative that’s good. I looked at Kaia who was looking at hers curiously. Then I looked over at Vicky whose eyes were extremely wide.

“Vicky?” I asked cautiously. She looked up slowly tears threatening to spill from her eyes. We heard a loud crash from outside and opened the door to see what it was. Outside the door was a man we had never seen. He blocked our way out of the bathroom. The man smiled evilly at us before advancing. Kaia, Vicky, and I backed up until our backs hit the counter. I couldn’t take my eyes off of the man in front of us. He pulled something from his jacket before advancing on me. I caught a glimpse of silver before I heard the front door open and footsteps coming down the hall. There were three.

Vicky tried to make a break for it but the man grabbed her and threw her into the wall of the shower. Kaia stepped forward and stood in front of me. I tried to push her back after seeing the positive test in one hand and her phone sticking out of her back pocket. She wouldn’t let me. I closed my eyes when the man raised the knife above his head. I waited for the scream but it never came. I opened my eyes to see Jordan holding the guy down while Dylan attacked the guy. Kaia and Matt were hovered over Vicky. I slide down the counter cabinet onto the floor with tears in my eyes. Dylan must have noticed because he was next to me in a minute. He hugged me and tried to calm me until the police showed up. They took the man away and had paramedics take Vicky to the hospital. I looked up at Dylan with tears still in my eyes but he wasn’t looking at me. He was looking at my hand. I hadn’t dropped the pregnancy test at all.

“Dylan?” I asked looking around to see that Jordan had taken Kaia out of the room and Matt went with Vicky to the hospital. Dylan looked at my face with confusion.

“I thought I was pregnant so I took a test. I asked Kaia and Vicky to take one with me as well and we did. I’m not but they both are.” I said never losing the eye contact. He smiled before picking me up and walking out of the bathroom and into the living room. I saw Kaia lying on the couch sleeping. Jordan was in the kitchen doing something, George was sitting on the same couch as Kaia with her head resting in his lap looking at the pregnancy test, Aron was in the closet looking for something I was guessing a blanket.

“Stacey and Jorel at the hospital?” I asked noticing they weren’t there. Dylan nodded before leading me to a chair and making me sit down.

“Did you know the guy?” Aron asked when he came out with a blanket. I shook my head no and looked at Kaia’s sleeping face. I heard George mutter something along the lines of I’m gonna be a dad, and smiled. It would be interesting for the next few months.