Status: Active. Certainly.

We All Have Been Degraded

In Transit - No One's To Blame, We're Always The Same

A year away at college and with her biological father fostered a change in her. You’d never believe the new blonde sporting all her curves -and hangover shades- without shame could be the same girl who wore a high collared dress to prom.

You’d never believe Lynn would be adorned in tight acid wash skinny jeans, dangerously high heels, and tight white v-neck.

She felt lost so long ago at graduation, the difference was, she really was lost.

A year can change more than you’d ever know.

John had spent part of that time at college.

It had finally dawned on him at some point that his faux arrogance -that no one saw through well enough to realize it was all a sham- really didn’t get him anywhere.

Emulating the dicks he always saw getting the girls only pushed the one girl he’d wanted since freshmen year AP English so far away that she’d probably never spit in his direction again, let alone talk to him.

He just wished for a second chance
♠ ♠ ♠
Super short but that's the point.

Ok so for the contest this gives you a hit at who she was hanging with back in New York, no? I'm going to close the contest FRIDAY! As in the 2nd of July. Get your entries in!

Lost Lynn

Song- In Transit by Mark Hoppus and Pete Wentz