First Impression Made Me Think Twice

Stars Fall And You Are Falling Too

*Kristel pov*
In the morning, only I was up. I went to the bathroom to have a shower. As I was going, I saw Spencer moving in his bed. I slowly made my way to the bathroom.

*Spencer pov*
Kristel made her way to the bathroom. As she opened the door, I saw a tattoo. I remember now. Oh shit. This isn't happening. I stood up and knocked lightly on the door. She opened.

*Kristel pov*
I was just about to take off my top when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Spencer. He came in and locked the door. Then he looked at me. He leaned closer and kissed me. God, I have missed his kiss. It was just like then.

*Spencer pov*
As I was kissing her, I was right. She was that girl, that girl me and...no I'm not going to think about that. After what seemed hours of heaven, I stopped and looked straight into her eyes. Those deep blue eyes made perfect sense and I felt so bad for her.

*Kristel pov*
After the kiss, we looked straight into each other eyes. Yes, those blue eyes were the only one's that made me weak at the knees because they were his. They were Spencer's. He remembers now.

"I'm so sorry Kristel."
"Sorry for what?"
"For...you know what."
"You don't have to be sorry. Just don't tell nobody that you know me."
"Like I would want to do something like that."
"What you mean by that?"
"Because I don't want anyone between us."
"You lost me at "us"."
"I know you maybe don't want this to happen since what happened between us, but I was wondering if you'd like to be my girlfriend?"
"Look Spencer. I can't forget what happened like that and I'd love to be your girlfriend, but I don't want to take it so fast. If something's gonna happen then it's going to happen after a while."
"I understand."
"So now...kiss me."
"What?"
"You heard me...kiss me. I've been waiting for that kiss for over a year now."

*Brendon pov*
I woke up and wanted to go to the bathroom, but I heard noises coming out of there. It sounded like someone was having a serious make out session there. I looked at the beds. Spencer was gone. And Kristel was gone. Damn, he had gotten to her first. But I'm gonna win her over. Who can say no to me? Even...yes, we don't talk about that.

*Kristel pov*
After a serious makeout session, I pulled away from Spencer. Damn, I love him. I looked at the shower and then looked at him. He didn't get the point. I nodded to the direction of the shower and looked at him. He still wasn't getting it. I toke off his shirt and and then mine. Then I toke off his boxers and I toke of mine. I toke his hand and we went to the shower. I usually don't do this, but with Spencer, it felt right.