Beauteous People

wherefore art thou romeo

“I told you!” I screamed as I saw the screen. Some kind of weird light was abducting a girl.
“Okay you got me.” he said laughing.
“This always happens in these suspenseful movies.” I watched him as nodded.
“Yet we know whats going to happen but we still end up watching it.” He added. I felt stupid for canceling Evan in the first place. I should have stuck with him instead of leaving him for someone that already had a girlfriend. I guess this is what I got for trying to snatch someone else boyfriend. I look at Evan as his eyes are still fixed on the television screen. He has high cheek bones covered with clear smooth light colored skin. I saw the left corner of his lips start curving up in a smile.
“Is my face that fascinating to look at?” He asked grinning. I could feel my face turning red instantly.
“I'm sorry, I was-” Evan cut me off with a laugh.
“Calm down, I'm just messing with you. I think your face is fascinating too. Its cute and delicate looking.”
“what?” I laugh
“Your features are delicate looking”
“Uh okay.” I say still laughing. I quickly stopped when I noticed him leading to kiss me. I tilted my head to meet his lips. His lips were really soft. The kiss wasn't rushed like it had been Scott. This kiss felt right. Evan took his time exploring my mouth with his tongue. When he pulled away he was smiling.
“I should get going now. Its getting late.”
“Um..yeah okay.” I lead him towards the front door. He kisses me one more time when were on my front porch.
“I see your not sick anymore Eli.” laughed Jake. Evan and I pulled away. He squeezed my hand softly and smiled.
“I'll call you tomorrow.”
“sure.” I watched as he walked to his Volkswagen Passat. I turned to look at Jake and saw he wasn't alone. Standing next to him was his girlfriend Andrea and their in the back was Scott and Brittney. I said hello to everyone except Scott. I know I was acting very mature. I went back inside and picked up after myself and Evan. I grabbed my phone and headed upstairs. I hadn't notice Jake come inside with his girlfriend. I could hear Andrea laughing with Jake when I was heading towards my room. I grabbed my laptop off my desk and walked over to my bed. I checked my e-mail since I hadn't done so since I moved. After deleting what seems like infinite amounts of junk mail I replied to some messages my mom and friend from back home had sent me. I was shocked when I looked at the clock and saw how much time had passed. I turned off my laptop and went to get ready for bed. After changing and brushing my teeth I went to bed. I must have been asleep for a few minutes when I heard my phone start vibrating. I sat up and reached for it. I rolled my eyes when I saw Scott's name flash on the screen. I ignore it and go back to sleep. My phone immediately starts vibrating again. I ponder the idea of answering but I remember how he stood me up. Instead I shut my phone off. I lay back down on my bed and throw my covers over me. I'm falling back to sleep when I hear a branch break and a big thump on my little deck. I quickly get up and walk over towards the door. I see a big figure and I can hear him cursing. OH MY GAWD! It couldn't be! I quickly open the door and pull him inside.
“What the hell do you think your doing coming to my house in the middle of the night!? You know there's a front door! You could have killed yourself, or broken a bone!” I whisper harshly. Scott cleans off his hands on his pants.
“Well I wouldn't of had to done that if you would have answered your phone!” he grinned. I couldn't pretend to be mad because mostly I wasn't. I was mad at him for standing me up but coming over not really. I would have enjoyed it better if you would have broken something. I look back at Scott and see him smiling at me.
“Eli...” he trails off. “I really like, and I know you like me too. I know I hurt you when I didn't come today. I'm sorry. And I know that doesn't make it okay, but please let me make it up to you. I'm going to break up with Brittney tomorrow I promise.” I reached for my hand. I bite my bottom lip. Scott leaned towards me and gently kissed me. When he pulled away I was smiling.
“Will you give me another chance?” He asked. Once again I smile and nod. After more kissing I locked the door and we both fell asleep.