Beauteous People

Stupid Fool

I felt like I'd lost in Scott's kiss forever. I wanted to devour every square inch of him. I ran my fingers through his hair as my arms where wrapped around his waist. His hands where placed at the lower of my back. He started trailing kissing down my neck when I stopped him. Somehow a picture of him and his girlfriend flashed in my head. Suddenly the kiss didn't feel nor taste right anymore.
“Sam will find is any second.” I said trying to find an excuse other then his girlfriend.
“Meet me outside your house at eight.” He gave me another kiss before he stepped out before I had a chance to respond. I stepped out of the bathroom minutes after Scott. I was greeted with a splash of water hitting me in the face.
“Gotcha!” Screamed Sam. I laughed. Sam laughed as I followed her back into her room. “So I guess we should actually find you something to wear on your hot date with Evan.” I stayed quiet as Sam looked through the rest of my clothes.
“Where are you guys going to eat?”
“I'm not sure” I said looking out the window in her room. I stayed quiet as Sam continued looking for something for me to wear. She pulled some light colored jeans that had a couple tears at the knee and were covered in splatters of bleach.
“you could probably wear these with a cute top. We just have to find it first.” She continued looking before stopping and going to her closet.

*****************************************************

I looked at my phone for the twentieth time this minute. No call, no message from Scott. I had called Evan earlier and had told him I didn't feel well. I hated myself for lying,but I couldnt exactly tell him in a good way that I was going on a date with someone else. I walked downstairs into the living room, where Jake was sitting on the sofa while texting. I grabbed the remote from his hand and switched the channel.
“I was watching that.” He said not moving his gaze from his phone.
“Really? Well what were you watching?” I asked, trying to prove he wasn't paying attention.
“A show” He said grinning. “Shouldn't you be on your date already?” He asked putting down his phone.
“Err-I don't feel well.” I lied.
“Well I'm going out with Andrea, Scott and his girlfriend. I should get going. Hope you fell better.” He said while getting up. “Just call me if you want anything to eat, so I can bring you something.”
I nodded. I felt like I had been slapped in the face. Scott had stood me up. I hated myself for being so stupid to believing him. Of course! How was he going to dump his pretty girlfriend Brittney. I ran upstairs to my phone. I called up the person I should have been with right now in the first place. He answered on the second ring.
“Hello?” I smiled when I heard his adorable deep voice.
“Uh hey Evan its me Elizabeth.”
“Oh hey! How are you feeling?” He asked. His sweetness was making me feel so guilty and stupid.
“I'm feeling better.”
“Great!”
“ Uh would you like to come over? Or if you want I could come over instead? We could watch a movie or something”
“Yeah, I would love to come over. I'll see in you twenty minutes? Is that okay?” He asked.
“Yea, see you then.” I hung up and went to change into something for casual. I didn't want to look as if I had gotten all dressed up for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry I think this was a filler....but I PROMSE next somthign will happpen!!!!