Status: Active

Say Your Prayers, You're Really Gonna Need Them.

Can you touch above the dreams,

★ ★ ★ - Indicates point of view change.

-

We said nothing, and the kitchen was filled with only the tick-tock of the clock on the wall.

He never lessened his glare, which meant neither did I.

“How are you feeling?” he asked as he scraped his chair back and went over to the coffee machine, I watched as he poured two cups and brought them over, placing one quietly in front of me and re-seated himself.

“Well?” he asked flippantly, lighting up a cigarette and pushing them towards me.

“Oh don’t look at me like that.” I scowled as I lit myself one.

“Like what? Like a girl who managed to drink herself in to such a state that she couldn’t understand anything anyone said to her for the whole night? Like a girl who has just thrown up because she’s practically poisoned herself and her veins can’t handle the alcoholic content? ” he frowned angrily.

I felt the rage bubbling beneath my skin, “Some people handle things differently. Besides, it kept you off me for the night didn’t it?” I practically shouted.

“Fuck you.” Harlan snarled.

I just rolled my eyes. Even that outburst didn’t frighten me and usually the severity would have made me quake, but I couldn’t seem to keep my mouth shut; the angry words were already forming on my tongue.

“Why don’t you take your own advice, get off your high horse... you fucking use me and then get angry when you realize maybe it’s all just a bit too much for one person to handle? So I hit the bottle? So what... you’re in no position to judge me you fucking mosquito,”

I pushed myself up after those last words, hoping in vain to look a little intimidating; before kicking the chair

out of my way and racing towards the stairs, my throat and eyes burning.

I grabbed my stuff from upstairs, and was back in the lobby at lightning speed, I was about to race for the door but instead I took a fleeting glance towards the kitchen.

I was shocked to see Harlan wasn’t there, I dropped my bag and peeked round the living rooms door but he was nowhere to be seen.

“Harlan?” I called out meekly; to be honest I wasn’t thrilled with the idea of having to face him.

But there was no reply anyway, frowning I made my way to the front door.

On finding it locked I felt my eyes grow wide. “Shit” I whispered.

Where was he, and why had he locked me in? I put my bag down again and made my way through the kitchen to the back door, locked also.

After wandering around the whole house I realized everything was in a similar way, any escape route was sealed.

I went back to his room and sat myself down on his bed and huffed, the clock said it was only 9:45 in the morning, where could he be?

I wasn’t quite sure where it would help but I lied back onto the sheets and closed my eyes again.

-

I wasn’t aware of exactly where I was, but when I tried to move I realized I was bound.

I felt as though I was drugged, and after id struggled to look up I immediately noticed I wasn’t alone in this room.

Across the way was a man, his back was to me; “he...lo?” I garbled, I couldn’t speak correctly, my mind was awake but my body wasn’t responding to anything it was asking it to do.

“Oh you’re awake.” a voice to my right said, and he sat himself down in front of me in a chair.

I gasped inwardly, recognizing who the man was.

A shock of blonde hair, and the most evil glint in his eyes, “ah good, you do remember us.” he smiled wickedly.

The other man now turned to look at me also, his russet hair gleaming under the fluorescents.

“No need for introductions.” the blonde man called to his friend jovially.

I shook my head groggily “What...what do...you want?” I moaned, and they just laughed.

“Well petal, it’s simple...” The russet haired man called from across the room, before enclosing the distance between us in a few lengthy strides.

I watched in horror before I felt the blonde man enclose his fingers around my cheeks and pulled me round to face him.

“We want to eat you” he grinned.

I must have fainted from shock, because when I opened my eyes again I felt collectively worse, I looked over at the table across from me and it held 4 metal bowls, full of blood and lumps of meat.

A liver...? I frowned.

Before watching as the blonde haired man crouch down in front of me, “Look down.” he smiled

And doing as I was told I saw where all the blood was coming from, I’d been sliced like I had been given an autopsy; everything was falling out; blood pumping onto the floor and I couldn’t do anything, couldn’t scream, only watch as he reached his hand inside me and plucked out what appeared to be my heart.

“Night angel” he laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone, didnt have many messages from the last chapter.

If you can drop me a few this time round please do, they make me incredibly happy!