‹ Prequel: Reflections

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall

014

"Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the fairest of them all?" I mumbled while looking at my reflection in the hallway mirror.

"Certainly not you dip shit." Revenge sneered.

"Frank is the fairest of them all." Red piped up but I ignored him. Last night was scary. I was overwhelmed by an army of hallucinations and I broke down. I am only getting worse. Frank had called the police when I never showed up at him house and they found me curled up on someone's lawn bawling my eyes out and screaming 'Someone save me'. It was a rough night.

"Gee?" I turned around towards the voice. Frank held out my schizo meds and a glass of water. I sighed and accepted them. I was going to see Alex tomorrow to ask her what I should do.

"Just die." Revenge sighed.

"That didn't work." I mumbled.

"What didn't?" Frank asked confused.

"Just talking to Revenge." I said and for a moment Frank looked scared but he hid it. He was scared for me and wanted to help but he knew he couldn't. My brain was eating itself and projecting images I rather not see. Frank retreated to the kitchen where Jamia was making dinner for herself and Frank. I wasn't invited. I was going out even if Frank didn't know. I was such a fuck up...

"What am I going to do?" I mumbled to myself.

"Die."

"That's obvious Revenge, now you can go die." I didn't hear anyone else for the rest of the evening.

Frank begged me to stay for dinner but when Jamia killed him, if looks could kill, he just handed me forty bucks to go out as long as it wasn't to a bar. Before I left the house, Frank handed me a pay as you go cellphone that was activated. He told me to use it in emergencies only. His number and Alex's were programmed inside so If I got lost again I could be found if I was in trouble. I took it with the money and headed for the diner down the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler- sorry :(