Status: Announcement January 10th ( Chapter 3 will not be done ) Sorry everyone.. this might be a disappointment to some of you, but im no longer continuing this story... i've grown bored to continuing it xDD

The Distance

Chapter 1.

Sasuke POV

-sighs- He should have been here already. I knew he wouldn't come, hes always like this, that stupid idiot never will fall for me now. Even if i try all he ever talks about is Sakura. hmm.. Maybe if i just... -thinks of an evil plot of killing/destroying Sakura-

Naruto POV

Damn it, im so late!! Sasuke is going to be angry at me, maybe i should stop worrying, heh.. who knows he could be either angry or happy. Oh who im kidding, IM LATE and Sasuke is going to mad no matter what i do. Stupid Pervy-Sage and stupid errands. Wait a minute I don't have to his errands... my clones can," Kage Bunshin no Jutsu". Heh, Piece of cake.. oh.. yeah.. -starts to run off to sasukes house-*phew* I almost forgot.. oi...

By this time Naruto is close to the Uchiha House ( meaning Sasuke's Door).

Sasuke POV

* hears door slightly open * ( yes cause sasuke leaves his doors un locked xD)

hm.. Naruto is that you.. I then hear laughter on the other side of the door. I started to head over there to open the door more, when i was close enough, the person right away glomped on top of me, barely giving me time to pull the the knob of the door and said " DATTEBAYO!" I noticed it was Naruto. I then greeted him with a grin and lightly shoved him off.

Naruto POV

" DATTEBAYO!" I said to Sasuke making my appearance so hyperactive and loud-mouthed. After i said that he grinned, YES HE LOOKED REALLY SURPRISED, and strangely we both just started to stare at each other in the eyes for a matter of seconds. As the 5 minutes passed Sasuke shoved me off and headed to the kitchen. I smiled and followed him, thinking you wanted to talk to me, he turned to me instead and pushed me to the fridge.

Sasuke POV

I walked to the kitchen, hoping Naruto would either followed or just stand there in the dinning room. I felt him breathing behind me.. as i excepted he did follow me. I smirked, and turned to him and pushed him to fridge. He looked at me and blushed for a brief moment. I later said " Naruto.... you wanna get some ramen?"

Naruto POV

I thought Sasuke never would do this.. not now.. but wait.. did he just asked me on a date...?
" Well.... Baka a no! " Sasuke said to me.. " Sure Sasuke!! " I replied with a smile on my face. At this moment Sasuke grasped my hand and headed out of the door to the ramen shop. I blushed.. as he just kept running. No one was around luckily when we out, i was happy it was just me and him. It always better that way. I.. always like him more than just being friends... -sighs- and goes back to following Sasuke to the Ramen Shop.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well tell me wat you think, Comment and or Subscript.
KAGE BUNSHIN no JUTSU means basically Shadow Clone Jutsu. And of coarse Dattebayo means Believe it or basically its just some kind of greeting or something. and dont really Naruto only says it in this chapter.
The next Chapter is longer, sorry for this one to be short.
Btw 8' D i think i did a beautiful job!!
Naruto is 12/13 in this chapter.
Sasuke is 12/13 in this chapter.
This a Separate Sequel meaning Naruto:Shipudden when everybody is older, and Sasuke is away from Konaha, will be called a different name for my Sasunaru Sequel 2, im planning on having up to 15 to 20 chapters for this Sequel,( The Distance- 1st Sequel ) ( 2nd Sequel - name coming soon :P)
Also THIS IS PURELY FAN FICTIONALLY MADE BY ME PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR YOU WILL BE AUTHORIZED TO DELETE THE STORY YOU COPY MY SCRIPT I MADE ALL ON MY OWN! ALL RIGHTS OF SHOW BELONG TO Mahasi Kishimoto.
Ty for reading ^ ^