Status: Announcement January 10th ( Chapter 3 will not be done ) Sorry everyone.. this might be a disappointment to some of you, but im no longer continuing this story... i've grown bored to continuing it xDD

The Distance

Chapter 2.

Sasuke POV

When we finally got there and I asked for 2 bowls of ramen for Naruto because I didn't want any ramen, i never liked it anyways so, i didn't ask for a bowl at all.
" You sure you don't want any ? the owner asked me " My ramen is the Best" By this time Naruto received his ramen. " Yeah, Sasuke! you should try some at least " Naruto said with a grin. I sighed and replied back " Sure.. whatever.. " I smiled back at Naruto and received a bowl of ramen.

Naruto POV

I was surprised, Sasuke just sat down next to me being quiet as usual when we want out. He was so cute sitting there. I wanted to put my arm around him.. but the owner was there and some employees and his daughter. I paused for a couple seconds and finally Sasuke was ready to order, I thought he would try some ramen..but instead he just said 2 bowls of Miso ramen for me. The owner of course said "You sure you don't want any ? the owner asked Sasuke " My ramen is the Best". I then replied " Yeah, Sasuke! you should try some at least, its very Good! " I grinned. Sasuke smirked and said " Sure.. whatever.. " I was almost done with my 1st bowl when Sasuke finally received his ramen. Sasuke looked at in disgust. He then picked up the chopsticks and took some out and into his mouth. It seemed like he liked it, but it more looked like pretend to me. " You ok Sasuke.. ? " I said.

Sasuke POV

As I got the bowl of ramen, Naruto grinned at me, i didn't want to upset him, but i really didn't want to try it.I looked at it in disgust, I then noticed Naruto's grin faded away. I looked away and started to stare into the bowl. I had to eat.. I want Naruto to be happy. As i took those words in my mind, i grapped the chopsticks and started to eat the ramen. Naruto's grin was back but I felt like i was gonna throw up. " You ok Sasuke..?" Naruto said after i looked like i was gonna be sick.

Naruto POV

I didn't get a replied all I got was silence until the owner said " I'll go get a bag " He said with sigh heading back to the storage area in his shop. " um.. Sasuke.. you sure you're ok?" I said. Still Sasuke said nothing... but he did throw his ramen on the floor. One of the employees that had the bag slipped on the remains of the ramen. I laughed and Sasuke tried to, but he just grapped the the employee and took the bag.

Sasuke POV

I couldn't breath, i felt like i was gonna barf. I said nothing. Naruto just kept saying " are u ok, are u ok, are u ok? " He was being annoyingly cute... but i didn't feel like saying anything, i didn't feel good. I wanted to say " I wasn't ok.. " but i couldn't i did not want to barf on Naruto. The owner randomly then showed up. " I'll go get a bag" owner said with a sigh and lefted to get a bag. I threw my ramen after the owner lefted. Then who came back, an employee slipped and the bag flew into my hands. Naruto laughed at the employee who had noodles on his head, i wanted to laugh with him, but the stupid ramen made feel like crap.I never want to taste that disgusting food ever again.

Naruto POV

After the whole thing was over, Sasuke and me headed out for a walk. Pervy Sage passed us. Surprisingly he didn't noticed me, which to me was a good thing cause then I want be annoyed by his stupid jokes or have to do more errands. Sasuke still wasn't talking. " So.. Sasuke.. im sorry i made you eat the ramen.." I said with a grin and i stopped in front of him.
We both blushed. " teh.. its ok Naruto-san... but next time lets go get some dumplings..." Sasuke said with a smirk on his face. We walked to his house, He still was quiet but i guess that was for a reason cause we were outside.

Sasuke POV

We got out of the ramen shop, thank god.. i hope i get to pick where we eat next time. I mean i like Naruto-kun.. but I really didn't like what he eats. But thats what i get myself into when you fall for a baka like him. Well maybe not baka... a cute one... I smirked and looked at Naruto. " So.. Sasuke.. im sorry i made you eat the ramen.." He said, i stopped looking at him, and paused for a few minutes, which let him go in front of me. I blushed mad red as we both looked at each other. "Naruto.. I said.. " its ok... i need to tell you something.."

Naruto POV

! Well for once Sasuke seemed interested.. but what was the something he wanted to tell me.. could.. could it really mean he likes me! I looked away... and blushed.Sasuke then give me a hug. " Naruto.. i like you.. " Sasuke closed his eyes and then give me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed, he finally told me the something i wanted to know since the beginning.
" Sasuke.. there's something i want to tell you too.. " I said with a grin. " hm.. what is it Naruto.." Sasuke said as he opened his eyes back open. " I like you a lot.. " I grunted my teeth.. hoping for a positive response. " Naruto.. your the only person who understands me.. I've liked you for a long while, i knew you liked me already. " Sasuke said smiling. " You already knew!?" I said questioning him. " Its not that hard, i always had my eyes on you.. " Sasuke said blushing. I then embraced him with a smile, " Sasuke... I can't believe you figured out the truth.. " I said. " Naruto.. it doesn't matter, what matters is that we both like each other... now stop being this way.. you acting cuter before.. " Sasuke said with smirk.
" teh.. Thanks Sasuke, i thought i was gonna lose it.. " I said, leaning closer to his face. I then give him a kiss on cheek. Now I know how it feels to like someone...
♠ ♠ ♠
Well.. Comment and or Subscript. Hoped you enjoyed this one as much as the other one.
Chapter 2 is : The Truth is Revealed.
Remember!!:
Naruto is 12/13 in this chapter.(still.)
Sasuke is 12/13 in this chapter.(still)
This a Separate Sequel meaning Naruto:Shipudden when everybody is older, and Sasuke is away from Konaha, will be called a different stories, im planning on having up to 15 to 20 chapters for this Sequel,
--
Also THIS IS PURELY FAN FICTIONALLY MADE BY ME PLEASE DO NOT COPY OR YOU WILL BE AUTHORIZED TO DELETE THE STORY YOU COPY MY SCRIPT I MADE ALL ON MY OWN! ALL RIGHTS OF SHOW BELONG TO Mahasi Kisshimoto.
I also noticed some POV 's are more detailed then others but anyways ^ ^ Enjoy.
And yes i know the last Naruto POV is long, but its good right? I hope so.
Thanks for reading! = D.