Broken Hearts Are All I'll Ever Know

Broken Hearts are All I'll Ever Know, part 2

Image

---

Aiden's POV

"Claire want to watch a movie?" I said as he shuffled through the DVDs I had.
"Sure, something scary so I can hold onto you when the scary parts come." Claire said as she smirked at me.
"Okay, Hostel it is." I said with a smirk knowing she will be scared for life by the movie.
"Okay, never seen it but at least its scary right?" Claire said as she came out of the bedroom she went in with PJ's on.
"Yea." I said as I looked her up and down, examining her I should say.
"What?" She said while she gave me a look.
"Nothing, you're just. Really pretty." I said while snapping out of the trance I was in.
"Oh, thanks." Was all she said as she headed towards me and laid down in my arms.
"Mmm, and you smell good too." I said as I squeezed her tighter and started to kiss her neck.
"Stop!" She said playfully while trying to get free from my grip.
"No, your mine and always will be." I said as I held her tighter then before.
"Fine you win." She said in a sad tone.
"Aww, don't be sad. You're going to make me cry." I said with the saddest face I could make. The best trick in the book to make her happy.
"Okay." She said as she placed a kiss my cheek.
"That's not how you kiss Claire Johnston." I said as I actually did kiss her on her angelic lips.
"Hey, I didn't give you permission to kiss me." Claire said as we released from our kiss.
"Sorry." I said since she looked rather serious.
"I'm just joking Aiden." Claire said as she kissed me again.
"Oh, I knew that." I said embarrassed at the thought that she was really serious.
"Let's watch the movie so I can fall asleep." Claire said as she turned towards the T.V.
"Oh you're not going to want to go to sleep after this." I said as I pushed play for the movie to start. She did jump quite a few times and flinched a lot. But at least I was there to hold her and fall asleep next to her to wake up to her smiling face everyday for the rest of my life. So I thought.

---

"JJ, why would you be dating someone you just met?" Gerard confronted me as just me and him were the last ones awake watching T.V downstairs.
"I don't know Gee, it seems like I've known him my whole life ya know?" I said with a bit of smirk.
"But Frankie, Mikey, Bob, Ray, and I have known you for almost your whole life." Gerard said trying to make it a concern to me.
"Gerard, stop trying to make me feel like I should get to know him more. We are already going out so just stop." I said while I gave him the look of don't mess with me right now.
"What's wrong you seems like, something happened." Gerard said with as he turned towards me.
"Nothing I wish I did something a while ago but it doesn't matter anymore. When is your first concert?" I asked trying to change the subject.
"Actually next weekend." Gerard said since he did agree to change the subject.
"Do you think you can fit another band in there?" I said with a bit of plea.
"Yea, of course I'll see what I can do to get you guys in there." He said as he turned back towards the T.V.
"Thanks, for not just going to try to get us in there but just thanks for being there like, always." I said as I gave him a hug.
"All the time JJ." He said as he hugged me back.
"Well, I'm going to bed in the basement, where my room is." I said with a laugh and left to go to bed to get some sleep for the next day of my awaiting life.

---

"Get up, JJ am I going to have to wrestle you out of bed?" I heard Matt say in my ear.
"Ah, I'm tired Matt come on." I said as I hid under my blankets.
"Come on, you need to get up and get ready for somewhere I'm going to take you." Matt said as he got under my blankets with me.
"Fine, but it better be a good place Matt." I said as I tackled him onto the ground.
"Hey! Get off me. And yes it will be a good place." Matt said as he got up and helped me off the ground.
"Okay, just let me get ready. Go play cars with the boys." I said with a chuckle as we headed up the stairs.
"Okay!" He said like a little boy getting his first toy car on his birthday.
"Now boys and girl play nice with each other as I take a shower." I said to Gerard, Frankie, Mikey, Ray, Bob, Blake, Aiden, Matt, and Claire.

---

"Ready, let's go guys and girl." I said as I came out of the bathroom ready to go wherever Matt was going to take us.
"Oh my gosh, I'm in the bathroom for less then a half an hour and you guys start playing Twister?" I said as I watched them all try to tangle there selves together on purpose.
"Yea, but it seemed forever and we were bored. Plus you said play nice!" Matt said as he was tangled between Mikey and Gerard trying to hold still.
"You know we can just push them all over." Claire said as she was the first out anyways.
"True, let's do it." I said as we both went towards the guys and started to push them over as we were pushed on top of them by Bob and Ray.
"Guys, get off!" Gerard, Mikey, and Matt said in unison.
"We have to go right now." Matt said while getting up.
"Okay let's go Matty boy." Frankie said as they both raced to see who would get to the van we were all going to cram into first.
"Ray you drive." Gerard said as he threw the keys to Ray.
"Where are we going Matt?" Ray said as he jumped into the driver's seat with Bob in the passenger seat.
"Mall, I have some evil fun we can do." Matt said with a grin as I sat on his lap since there really was no more room in the van.

---

"Gee, get you ass out of my face damn it." Frankie said as we hit a curb with Ray's bad driving.
"Hey, don't blame me blame Ray." Gee said while jumping out of the van first.
"Yea, yea." Frankie said as he jumped out after him.
"Were you sleeping JJ?" Matt said as he kissed my neck to wake me up from my nap.
"Kind of." I said groggily and crawled out of the van with Matt's help.
"Come on its going to be fun." Matt said as we all ran into the mall, all 10 of us I should say.
"Why are we trying to cram into this damn thing anyways?!" Bob said as we were all trying to cram into a 5 person camera booth.
"I don't know seemed like fun and we could get pictures together!" Matt said.
"Well try and get everyone in at least." Ray said as he stuck his head in.
"Ready? 5, 4, 3, 2, 1." The screen announced as it took 5 group pictures.
"See that was fun trying to get in there." Mikey said with a laugh.
"I know what we can do." Claire said, out of term because she didn't talk the whole trip.
"What now Claire?" Blake said a little fed up with her ideas.
"We can dress the manikins from American-Eagle with clothes from Hot Topic." Claire said rather yet cleverly.
"Perfect idea Claire and I know the bait." I said as I looked towards Mikey and Gerard.
"Huh?" They both said in unison.
"Mikey, Gerard I highly doubt the girls in American-Eagle will pay attention to us if you two start talking to them." I said as I looked in the store to see the girls staring at Mikey and Gerard.
"Okay fine, but what about the Hot Topic people." Mikey said as he looked towards Hot Topic.
"Don't worry Ian will let us take clothes from the store, he owns it." Aiden said.
"Ian? Who is that?" Claire said.
"Good friend of mine and Blake's. He owns Hot Topic." Aiden said as he wrapped his arm around her.
"Oh, well let's get started then." Claire said as we headed for Hot Topic.

---

"Hey girls, could you maybe get us those glasses from up there?" Mikey and Gerard said to the girls who were bit of a shock that they were talking to them.
"Uh, y-yea sure." Both of the girls said as they both bumped into each other trying to get to the glasses first. Both Gerard ad Mikey tried to hide there laughter as they both fought over who got the glasses.
"Are you done yet guys?" Mikey said as he turned back towards the window.
"Finished!" Blake said as he was trying to balance on Aiden's shoulders.
"Let's skedaddle." Aiden said as he took Claire's hand dropping Blake on the ground.
"Well fuck you too then!" Blake said as he got helped up by me.
"I got them!" We all heard a girl say from behind the counter as we ran off leaving the Manikins Hot Topicfied.

---

"Who wants to go to Starbucks and get something?" Frankie said as we all skipped through the mall holding hands like on the movie The Wizard of Oz.
"How about we just eat here, they have a Starbucks and stuff here." Bob said as he released from the group and snagged a table in the Food Court before someone else could.
"True." Claire said as her and the guys raced to be first in line at Starbucks.
"Coffee addicts." I said as me and Matt headed towards the picture booth.
"More pictures?" I said with a hint of the question "Why more?"
"Yes more but just us though." Matt said as he carried me into the booth. True I felt kind of awkward about being alone with him again, but he made me feel safe. 5, 4,3,2,1 the screen counted down till our last picture.
"Last Picture." Matt said as he leaned forward again to kiss me. 5, 4,3,2,1 the screen counted down for our last picture.
"I like your lip ring." I said with a laugh after our last picture was taken.
"Let's go, everyone is probably waiting for us." Matt said as he kissed my forehead and we headed out of the booth.

---

"Hey, cute pictures." The guys said in a girly voice.
"How do you know?" I asked with curiosity.
"Screen." Ray said and pointed to a T.V screen that showed the next couple that was in the booth taking pictures.
"Oh, well whatever." Matt said with a smirk as we all ran out of the mall towards the van to head back home and wait for the weekend we were all going to play at in front of at least 115 people locally.

*Night of the concert*

"Hey you ready to play first?" Frankie said as he punched my playfully.
"Of course, we'll show them what were made of." I said as I gave him a smirk while I was doing my hair.
"Good." Frankie tried to say as he got cut off by Mikey screaming at Bob who was video taping him straightening his hair.
"Bob, what are you doing?!" Mikey said as he was trying to straighten his hair like a girl.
"Nothing." Bob said while he tried to hold his laughter in while Frankie and I were cracking up.
"I don't want to be video taped!" Mikey said as he was trying to focus on his hair still.
"Mikey, I don't even straighten my hair." I said as I took a breath finally.
"Oh, shut up all of you!" Aiden and Blake said in Unison as they were trying to pay attention to the eyeliner they were putting on.
"The fans are going crazy guys!" Gerard yelled over the loud crowd to us right before we were about to go on.

---

"Now for our opening band we would like to introduce you all to a local band called A Dozen Reasons. You might know them, you might not. But please put your hands together for A DOZEN REASONS!" The announcer said as we all ran out on the stage to see familiar faces of our friends from school and to see unfamiliar but also local faces.
"Hey, we are A Dozen Reasons and this is our first concert. We are local and yes we will play many more concerts with My Chemical Romance who are coming out a little later in the show. But this first song we are going to play you is called Let me in. It's one of the boy's favorites and hopefully it will be one of yours too." Claire said a little nervously before she started singing Let Me In.

---

"And now for our last song tonight it's mine and JJ's favorite called Long December." Claire said after an hour of playing our songs and My Chemical Romance waiting to get on stage.
"Thank you everybody and please welcome our good friends MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE!" Claire said as we all ran off the stage as My Chemical Romance ran on.
"I call shower first!" I said as we all raced towards the tour bus.
"Fine I get to go second." Claire said as she restlessly plopped herself on the couch and watched Aiden and Matt play video games.

---

"Your turn Claire." I said as I threw a towel at her for her to get up because she fell asleep to the boy's video game playing.
"Okay." Claire said as she got up and got in the shower.
"Hey, Matt I'm going out for a while. Tell Claire I'll be home in a bit okay?" Aiden said as he paused the game they were playing.
"Okay." Matt replied as Aiden left to somewhere we didn't even know.
"Blake ya wanna play?" Matt said to Blake who was laying on the couch asleep.
"I guess that's a no." Matt said with a frown.
"I'll play!" I said as I took the controller.
"Don't you want to do something else like, put on make-up or something girly?" Matt said a little confused.
"Um, no I should be with my boyfriend and play this game with him." I said as I punched him a little.
"Owie." Matt said as he rubbed his arm where I hit him.
"You really want to feel pain?" I said as a threat.
"Bring it JJ!" Matt said as he ran outside where it was now pouring down rain.
"Damn it Matt you have to make everything so damn complicated!" I yelled as I chased him through the rain down the street away from our tour bus.
"Bet ya can't catch me!" Matt said as he ran a little faster.
"Right." I said to myself as I hid behind a bush knowing he would turn around any second to look for me.
"JJ?" Matt said as he came back towards the bush I was behind.
"Got ya!" I said as I jumped out from behind the bush a tackled him to the ground.
"No I got you." Matt said as he pinned me down to the ground and kissed me. All of a sudden we heard something in the ally way that was right behind us.
"I love you Alice." I heard a familiar voice say, but who could it be?