Broken Hearts Are All I'll Ever Know

Broken Hearts Are All I'll Ever Know, part 6

Image

---

"Hey guys!" Claire said before sitting down next to me and Mikey sitting next to Frankie.
"What's up?" I said with a little "Why were you guys holding hands?" Look.
"Mikey and I are going out," Claire said while giving Mikey a smirk.
"Oh really? That's great," Frankie said.
"Yea, you guys want to go get coffee or something?" Claire said as she got up and sat on Mikey's lap.
"Yea, let's go," I said as I skipped down towards Starbucks.

*Aiden's POV*

I sat there crying in my room hidden from any possible living soul with a razor by my side.
"I know a way I could change all of this, and I would be able to do it daily." I said to myself as I picked up the razor.
"For all the pain I'm causing to everyone around me." I said as I cut vertically on my arm to my wrist watching all the pain drown out.
"Aiden?" I heard come from the bottom of my stairs.
"Shit, its Alice," I said to myself as I threw the razor in my sink and put the arm of my sweater over my cut.
"Hey!" I said as cheerfully I could make my voice sound.
"I heard what happened, and I need to tell you the truth." Alice said as she sat down on my bed not suspecting anything about me.
"Um, okay," I said rather hesitantly not wanting to know what she had in store for me to hear.
"I'm breaking up with you. First cause I only wanted to date you to get Claire jealous that I could have not one but two guys at once. And because I love my real boyfriend," Alice said in her stuck up way she is.
"Well I never loved you anyways. Now get out of my fucking house." I said as she gave me a dirty look and walked out my front door leaving me at peace to deal with my arm.

***

"Mikey, let me try some," Claire said as she reached out her hand to get Mikey's coffee.
"Mine!" Mikey said like a little kid and pulled his hand away from Claire.
"Fine, no more of my coffee for you anymore," Claire said as she turned her back to him.
"Okay, here," Mikey said as he gave in to Claire.
"Thank you my love," Claire said in a weird accent.
"Your welcome," Mikey said as he nuzzled her neck with kisses.
"Okay you two, we shall go and leave you two, here," I said as I got up with Frankie's hand.
"Okay bye!" Claire said as she smacked Mikey playfully.

*JJ's POV*

"I think we should go see Aiden Frankie," I said to him as we walked down the path to Aiden's house.
"Yea, we should go check up on the guy," Frankie said as grasped my hand tighter as we both headed for the White residence.
"Blakey where is Aiden?" I asked as Frankie and I rushed in the house.
"He is upstairs I think," Blake said as he sat there gazing at the T. V not even bothering to look at us.
"Thanks," Frankie said with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.
"I think that's his room," I said while I pointed at a door with Aiden's Room KEEP OUT sign on it.
"Yea, ya think?" Frankie said to me like I was stupid.
"Oh shut up!" I said as I hit him playfully before I knocked on Aiden's door.
"What do you want?" Aiden said through the door.
"Hey Aiden, we want to see you," Frankie said as he tried to open the door but it was locked.
"I don't want to talk guys," Aiden said with a bit of frustration to want to be alone.
"Aiden please we don't want to talk we just want to see how your doing," I said trying to make him unlock the door.
"Promise you're not going to judge and label when you see me?" Aiden said as he headed for the door starting to trust us.
"I swear Aiden please open the door," I pleaded.
"Thank god!" I said as I ran towards him to give him a hug not noticing his cuts or messed up room.
"I'm sorry JJ, I'm sorry Frankie I'm sorry everyone for everything," Aiden said as he burst out in sobs on my shoulder.
"Aiden, Aiden please stop its okay. Everyone makes mistakes in there life. A series of mistakes makes life successful," I said as I looked at his arms examining the cuts he dug into himself.
"It's the only way I could deal with the pain I'm causing everyone around me," Aiden said back as he pulled his arm away from my grasp.
"Aiden I don't label so don't worry, and I'm here for you. Same with Frankie. We are here Aiden its okay," I said as I hugged him.
"Forever?" Aiden asked Frankie and I.
"Forever," Frankie and I said in unison.

*Claire's POV*

I have to do something about Alice; she isn't going to get away with this.
"Mikey I'm going to go have alone time at my house okay?" I said to Mikey as I got up from his grasp and kissed him and walked out the door. How am I going to get my revenge I need? Well, I can scare her to death, but how? I got it, I'll take this gun and toy around with her, and when should I do this? Tonight. Late at night where she'll be asleep not knowing what's coming to her.