‹ Prequel: Black Keys
Status: Complete

With Every Strike Of Lightning.

With Every Strike of Lightning Comes a Memory That Lasts

Image

Hollywood is celebrating the new life of Nick and Jordan Jonas’ baby boy, Bradley Kevin, as news arrived that two precious lives were taken. On the Monday evening, while a storm hit LA, the newly married couple, Lauren and Kevin Jonas tragically lost their lives. We do not know the full details, however, reports are claiming the couple were on their way to the hospital as lightning struck a tree which smashed the windscreen of their car.

The impact of the tree killed Kevin almost instantly, where as Lauren was conscious but hysterical when the paramedics arrived at the scene. Lauren was rushed straight to Los Angeles Central Hospital, where ten minutes later she was pronounced dead.

Earlier today, a spokesperson for Hollywood Records gave this statement:
“We are sincerely shocked and mortified by the news of the deaths of two of our most valued members of the Hollywood Records family. We can sadly confirm that Lauren and Kevin had recently found out the news that they were expecting their first child together. This is a very emotional time for all of the families involved in this tragedy, please allow time for them to grieve the lose of these two talented individuals.”

The future of the pop groups, Jonas Brothers and Forever True, is defiantly over, however, we can disclose, Jordan and Nick Jonas are shocked and distraught by the lose of two family members but are looking forward to becoming parents to their son, living in their family home which they brought not long before getting married. Claire and Joe have put their wedding plans on hold to give time for them to return to England, where Claire and Lauren’s family are going through the grieving process together.

Lauren and Kevin may be gone, but Forever True and Jonas fans will always remember what both of them brought to their bands. Never before in this industry, have two bands of best friends and brothers connected so well and became a family. We sincerely congratulate Jordan and Nick on the birth of their son and are condolences go to both families.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last ever chapter of With Every Strike Of Lightning.
I think i can speak for Lauren and Jordan when i say it has been a succesfull, hard but enjoyable journey. I think we have all improved since writing our frist chapters of Black Keys.

We would like to thank, all our readers who have stuck with this story from the begining and the readers who never fail to leave us encouraging comments. This is for you.

<3