Mistaken

Hidden

I wasn't fully awake but i could still feel the movement. I know I wasn't being dragged, I knew I was being carried. I didn't know by who or where they were taking me. The person was holding me gently. I was imaging the outcomes of this and hoping in the end I will see Jared's face again. I was in this persons arms, wincing in pain because the movements hurt me from my head down. The person carrying me somehow read my thoughts and eased up on the jarring. I didn't open my eyes not once I just stayed unmoving hoping my time was not yet up.
I felt a change in temperature. It went from freezing to fairly warm. We had entered a house. The one that carried me took me through this unfamiliar place and laid me down gently on a soft cushiony spot. They grabbed my arms and handcuffed me to the railing of the bed to be sure I wouldn't do something that might get them killed I supposed. When I heard the footsteps disappear out of the room, I opened my eyes and looked around.
I first looked at the dark ceiling and then the back wall where a TV was sitting. Beside the TV was a flower vase with dead flowers in it. On the wall next to the TV on the left side of the room was the door we entered from and a picture of a beautiful woman. I smiled at the picture and then whispered " Beauty of the Beholder". I sighed and then looked on the right all where there wasnt much just a fish tank with salt water fish. A pufferfish that I decided was cranky because he just kept attacking the little Nemo looking fish. After I got bored of watching the fish I looked up at my hands and the wall behind me. Nothing was on it, just a bare wall. I sighed again because there was nothing else to stare at. So I was searching for the person who had brought me here. I heard bags rattling and him moaning in anger.
After 20 minutes I heard a loud Bang. I jumped in fright not knowing what to think. This man could have been shot for taking me. He could have gotten squished by something he was searching through. I didn't know, I didn't want myself to look like a fool if the man came in here seeing me cry for some unknown persons death so I held it in.
After 5 minutes, I heard him cuss the scream "Screw it, this is good enough". Then I heard footsteps fast and stomping the man came in the room didn't look at me, shut the door and then got on top of me without looking at my face. He undone the handcuffs and then raised me up and put on a bra and panties, then a brown skirt and a white skinny strap shirt. He smiled at his accomplishment until he saw my eyes wide open and face redder than a tomatoe. He blushed and then got off of me as fast as his feet and head would allow. He then got wobbily and fainted right on me agian his head resting on my cleavage and his hand on my belly. I was trying not to breathe hard because i didnt want to awake him, but it was so hard. I loved his scent, I loved the way his skin felt on mine. This man, Jared, was all I ever wanted. He saved me, from the beast keepers. I now owe this man my life in return. I sighed as I brushed my hand through his hair. I whispered " Why are you so nice to me?" he jumped in his sleep when I said those words, then his hand went to rest under his head and on my boob. I didn't mind he was gentler that Jason and I trusted him not to do anything to me. At least I thought he wouldn't.
Jared woke up before me and got off of me, then just laid beside me, he grabbed my hand, started tracing the lines that was on it. Jared seemed to be thinking of something. I wanted to ask but he seemed more comfortable when I was sleeping, so I just sat there pretending. As we laid there in silence the door bell rang, he got up in a flash and ran. He smiled from what I could see and let the visitor in.
This visitor was a man, with a white coat on and a box that had the red hospital sign on it, and in the other hand a metal box. The box was shiny and when I heard Jared say "hold on please doctor, allow me to go get her." I became nervous. I just scruntched up in a ball, and hid my face. Jared came in and tapped on whatever he thought was me, which it was, but it was my forehead that was now a giant scab. I felt the scrap bust open and I began to bleed again.
I didn't move nor make a noise Jared tried to take the blanket off of me, though I had all my body weight on it. So he was forced to go through the bottom of the blanket. As he climbed up through the blankets rubbing himself against me and his breathe caressing my skin sent cold chills across my body. When he reached the top of the bed where my head laid with eyes closed trying not to make no sudden movement that might have scared Jared in the end. Jared smiled and whispered "You know we are going to give you a leg, you shouldnt be afraid, please come out." He grabbed my hand and i squeezed it. He raised me up to get the blankets out from under me. When the blankets we off, he got off of me, picked me up and then led me straight to the doctor. Jared nodded at the doctor and then smiled at me. I gasped. He chuckled and then turned to the Doctor that was getting very impatient. I tried to force a smile to make the doctor seem welcomed but I only scared the poor guy. The doctor gave a cough and the began to speak. "Well.... so she is the one we are putting that limb on for?" Jared began to speak. "Yes Doctor Hanes, I will pay." the doctor laughed and then smiled at me. " No I don't think payment is necessary, after all, those hunters is what wants her." Jared frowned at that thought, I sighed and then thought of Jason.
I shuddered, Jared felt it and then pressed himself lightly against me. I blushed nobody noticed because Jared was then cleaning a spot and laying out newspapers on the ground while Doctor Hanes was getting the limb read to be placed on. I was very nervous. I didnt know what to do or to think. Whether I should trust thid man or not, but if he was a friend of Jared's I would have to try because Jared was now my number one priority now. He has hidden me, saved me, and now giving me a leg. Yet, I have nothing in return.
♠ ♠ ♠
its okies ^^ not the best