Fairy Dust

Not Now.

Franks POV

I hate being short! While everyone else has snow just past their knees, I'm up to my fucking waist! I can hardly move! I tried wading through the thick powder after the others who were ahead. I tried walking on their tracks but still it posed as a challenge. Mikey stopped to wait for me, curse him and his long legs.

"Need help?" he asked. I was frustrated. I felt helpless and lost. The anger was building up and the start of it all was Gerard.

"No." I snapped coldly. His face read sympathy but he was also losing his patience with my bad attitude. He wandered back over to me and before I could object, he picked me up bridal style and waded through the powder like a knife through warm butter. I said nothing, just pouted. I wasn't in the mood for this.

"Getting married you too?" Ray asked with a smile playing on his face.

"Shut the fuck up wool head!" I snapped. Mikey stopped and I bet he was thinking of dropping me but didn't.

"Not now Ray." he sighed. I crossed my arms over my chest and glared at the cloudless sky. I hate winter. I hate that were stuck in this war and I hate Gerard for being so cheap to me.

Gerard's POV

Frank was mad. It showed from the way he yelled at Ray. Now Ray walks with Bob and Danger, were all trying to avoid Franks bad mood. Mikey on the other hand is till carrying him, he was a good mad. I bet if someone was close to death he would sprint them to the hospital even if he doesn't know them. He is a good man, I'm proud to say he is my little brother who I love so much. This war has taken a toll on us and even though we are at each others throats, were still together.