Fairy Dust

Kiss Me You Fool

*Mikey's POV just after he fainted*

I felt the hard, cold floor against my back. I felt a weight on top me so I opened my eyes to see Frank. He was on top of me with his head resting on my chest.

"Frank..?" he raised his head and grinned.

"Welcome back Mikes!" Frank rolled off me and pulled me up. "I didn’t mean for you to faint." he had a strange twinkle in those hazel eyes of his.

"No, I think you did..." Frank laughed.

"No, I didn’t think you would react like that." he kissed my cheek and I felt light headed again. "So are you gay Mikes or bi like your brother?"

"I don’t know actually." he shrugged and lead me into the locker room. What was he think about?

"Well, I think we should find out..." he whispered in my ear then he began to kiss my neck and oh, did that feel hot! I shivered at one specific spot and Frank noticed. Kissing upgraded to biting that spot and I couldn’t help but moan.

"Damn Frank..." I said under my breath. I didn’t mean to enjoy it!

"Kiss me you fool." He whispered and we began a make-out session and it was better then anything I ever did with a chick. Frank pulled my shirt over my head and I pulled his off. He ran his hands down my chest and was just going to go to the next level when I stopped him.

"Frank, stop..." I panted. He paused and waited for me to continue.

"What's wrong?"

"What about Gerard?" he pulled away from me.

"What about him?" Frank's attitude changed.

"Frank, you're Gerard's boyfriend, he loves you."

"No he doesn’t! You don’t understand, I should have never got involved with him!"

"It was you who saved him Frankie!"

"I'm starting to wish I didn’t...." he mumbled the last sentence but it stung, oh did it hurt. Then the most unexpected happened, my brother walked in!

"Gerard!" I exclaimed. I sure was surprised to see him. He just looked me up and down.

"I didn’t think you would be that happy to see me Mikey." I blushed, he was speaking about my problem. Frank remained silent.

"Whose tags Frank?" Frank shrugged.

"A guy named Harrison Brown." I didn’t even notice them. Gerard stiffened up, I felt bad for him.

"Mikey, can I speak to you alone?"

"Sure bro." we stepped outside and instantly he became violent.

"Why the fuck do you have a hard on!?" my eyes went wide.

"That is none of your business!" Gerard's eyes narrowed.

"Tell me."

"No! Fuck you Gerard!" Gerard reached his limit and grabbed my hair, it hurt like a bitch.

"Tell me or when I'm through you wont be able to have a hard on." Gerard hissed and I gulped.

"What's this all about Gerard?" the voice wasn't familiar. Gerard turned around to see a guy who looked like Billie Joe Armstrong. He was amazing! Gerard was pressed up against me and I'm sure he felt me grow.
"Hello Danger, this is my little brother, Michael." we battled in a glaring contest for a moment.

"Call me Mikey." I outstretched his hand. Danger shook it but probably took notice of my 'problem'.

"Where might Frank be at?" Danger clapped his hands and looked around.

"Inside." said Gerard.

"Love to meet him." Danger opened the locker door and stepped inside. I looked at my brother but Gerard waved him off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments??