Fairy Dust

Saying Sorry

*Frank's POV*

I had heard Gerard shouting at Mikey but I didn’t dare go out there, it was up to them to solve there problem. I put my shirt back on and remembered Gerard's face when he saw me with Harrison’s dog tags on. He was jealous. Jealous of someone else’s tags and the fact Mikey and I didn’t have shirts on and both having hard ons. Damn, maybe he did care?

A man walked in, he looked like Billie Joe from Green Day! The only difference was his eyes, they were a deep blue. He gave me a warm smile then Mikey and Gerard walked in after him.

"Frank, this is Danger. Danger, this is my friend Frank." my heart cracked, he didn’t say boyfriend just friend. The flame of hope blew out and my body felt numb. Danger put his face close to mine and closed my mouth.

"From what I was told by Gerard, you are his boyfriend, is that right Frank?" I couldn’t talk, I just nodded slowly. "Then why does he say friend and leave out the boy?" I burst into tears. Danger wrapped his arms around me and I hugged him back. Mikey and Gerard just looked at each other in shock.

"I've been a terrible boyfriend to Gerard! I've been hitting on Mikey and seducing him! All for revenge because I though Gerard didn’t love me anymore!" I wailed. Danger rocked me back and forth but Gerard glared at Mikey.

"You pathetic excuse for a brother!" Then he launched himself at his little brother. Danger let go of me and easily pulled the fighting brothers apart. Danger wasn’t very tall, about 5'6 but he had the strength of a bull.

"Now, now Gerard, play nicely." Mikey's already cracked glasses were smashed and his nose was bleeding.

"You asshole!" Mikey's face was red with fury. He took a turn to kill his brother but Danger picked Mikey up and held him in his arms.

"Tsk, tsk Mikey, what have I told you?"

"Let me at him! Let me at him!" he clawed the air in front of his brother. It was quite a sight. Then Danger got a frown on his face and looked like he was concentrating.

"Mikey, I think you have something to tell everyone." Mikey stopped and stayed still in Dangers arms.

"What?"

"His friends told him something." Gerard said. What was he talking about?

"About your sexuality." Mikey went as white as a ghost.

"What?" he asked again. Danger sat on a bench with Mikey sitting in his lap. "How do you know?"

"His friends told him." Gerard said again. Danger nodded.

"Gerard, Frank umm... I think I'm gay." I gawked at Mikey's words but deep down I knew it from his reaction to my testing. Gerard went pale and had to sit down.

"Now both Way brothers are gay." I tried to lift the mood. Gerard got a sloppy grin on his face and hugged his younger brother.

"Gerard! I can’t breathe!" he let go.

"Actually Frank, I'm bi." I shrugged but smiled.

"So am I." We all stared at Danger. "I also noticed something about Mikey when we were in the hall." Mikey blushed and Gerard began to laugh.

"What?" I asked. "What am I missing?"

"Sorry Mikes, I felt it and Danger saw." they laughed.

"Tell me dammit!"

"Mikey has a thing for Danger." Gerard said. I grinned.

"I think we can safely say Gerard and Frank made up." Danger said. Mikey grinned and nodded. I looked up at Gerard. He got up and walked over to me. I got up off the floor and we just stood there looking at each other.

"I'm sorry for being a jerk." Gerard said.

"I'm sorry for being a traitor." I replied and we launched into a heated kiss while Mikey and Danger made the moves on one another meaning they made out too and suddenly the locker room felt very warm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please?