Fairy Dust

Sugar Were Going Down

WARNING: CONTAINS PLENTY OF FRERARD BOYSEX!!!

*Frank's POV*

It turns out the soup kitchen was equipped for refugees like us. There were rooms that held two people with bunk beds. It was really quite pleasant except for the smell. Gerard and I cuddled together in the bottom bunk caressing each others cheek. I truly was in love with him.

"I love you." he whispered.

I grinned at him with all teeth. "I love you too." his hazel eyes shone with glee. I lightly pecked his lips which soon turned into a make-out session with me on top of him. Our tongues battling for dominance, he tasted sweet as sugar. I kissed down his jaw line to his neck causing his to moan in pure pleasure. I showered his collar bone in butterfly kisses and nibbles. He liked it when I bit him, kinky bastard.

"Frankie..." he moaned my name as I ran my fingers down his chest and pulled off his shirt. He pulled my shirt off too. I kissed his stomach then went south, tugging at the waistband at his pants playfully.

"May I? "I asked innocently. He nodded impatiently trying to buck his hips as I accidentally brushed against his crotch as his pants landed with our shirts. "Patience." I giggled. I moved on kissing the skin at the band of his boxers, he whimpered with anticipation. Just to tease him, I moved back up to his neck to suck on a spot that I noticed drive him crazy.

"Frankie!" he whined. "Stop teasing!" I ignored him and kept sucking and biting the spot. Gerard pulled my body closer to his. His hands were cold causing me to gasp in slight shock. I pulled back and slid his boxers off to reveal his throbbing erection. The sight nearly made me come in my pants right there but I withheld, barely. "Frankie!" he whined again drawing me out of my thoughts. Life was to good to be true as with no warning I grasped his hard cock gently but firmly and I began pumping him slowly at first. He closed his eyes and moaned quietly. He really let you know what he liked. "Faster." he gasped. I quickened my pace and he threw his head back in pleasure. It was getting too hot so I unzipped my seemingly too tight pants and began pumping myself in rhythm with my Gee until he exploded all over my hand and me all over our stomachs. We laid like that panting for breath and grinning like idiots. I kissed his sweet lips and rested my head on his sweaty chest. We ignored the mess between us. Pure ecstasy was written in his eyes and I loved every second of it.

"I love you so much." I whispered. He kissed the tip of my nose and pulled a wool blanket over us. "Shouldn't we clean up?" I smiled.

"Tomorrow, now dream with me Frankie of a perfect world." so we slept.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't be too hard on me, this is my first real frerard scene so I want comments!!!