Fairy Dust

Back

*Frank's POV*

Reality came rushing back when Ray dropped the switchblade and fell to the ground. Gerard remained calm as Bob stood over Ray's moaning body. My body shook violently out of fear, it had come to a final showdown between my lover and a man we had only just met.

"Vampire's-"

"I don't give a shit about your vampires! You just killed your only brother and broken the heart of your lover! What's next? Are you going to kill your parents just for the hell of it?" I watched as Gerard's eyes darkened but he seemed to have trouble keeping on his feet.

"My father is already dead." Gerard slurred. "Go fuck your self... Rob!" he was too out of it to remember Bob's name.

"It's Bob." he smirked.

"Fuck you!" he pointed his ring finger up then fell over to pass out in the snow. I became focused on Mikey. I swear he had changed positions from when he died. Unless...

"Frank...?" a small word escaped his bloody lips.

"Mikey...? Your alive?" I was in awe, he had come back to life! His eyes were hardly open and his breathing incredibly shallow. He opened his mouth to speak but I shook my head. Tears welled up in my blood shot eyes. "Don't talk, were going to get you to a hospital." he didn't acknowledge that he heard me, just sighed. Bob had run off to find a hospital or something leaving Mikey and I here.

"Frank...?" his voice was getting weaker.

"What is it Mikes?" I bit my lip to keep from crying out loud.

"I love you." then the world seemed to stop turning and the birds in the sky seemed to pause in mid-flight.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heres a mini cliffhanger >:) Comments before next update!