Fairy Dust

Invisible Music

[Okay, I noticed some confusion so I'm here to clear it up lol Brendan appeared in chapter 58 or also known as Lights and Sounds when they first got to Ohio. He lead Gerard, Frank, Bob, Ray and Mikey to a homeless shelter where they got food and rest, he vanished the next day.

I was in class and didn't get to finish the chapter I wrote on paper but this is the rest, ask if you have anymore questions and if your still confused!!! As for the music, keep reading lol ]

Frank's POV

My mind wandered back to the invisible music. I started walking again and turned left just before the hall ended. I stopped dead in my tracks to see Gerard looking out a large bay window and singing the song that I was searching for. I walked up and stood beside him and looked out the window. Rain streaked the glass and the pitter-patter of water droplets echoed through the hall. Gerard finished his song and started it again.

Hand in mine, into your icy blues
And then I'd say to you we could take to the highway
With this trunk of ammunition too
I'd end my days with you in a hail of bullets.

He paused to catch his breath.

"What are you singing?" I asked him. He looked down at me.

"I made it up."

"I know it somehow." I whispered. Gerard glanced out the window then looked back at me.

"How?" I shrugged.

"I don't know. I just do." he nodded slowly, trying to understand.

"The words just came." he said. I looked at the dead bodies littered over the streets below. I feel sorry for the one who would need to clean up this mess that the Anarchists put us in. Fresh flames still burned brightly despite the forecast. The violence was clear. Bricks and cement were everywhere. The buildings looked more like ancient ruins.

"We need to leave." I mumbled.

"Why?" Gerard asked. I looked up at him.

"I have a really bad feeling, we need to leave now." I began to raise my voice.

"Okay, okay, what about Danger?"

"He's coming with us, even if we have to drag him out, he's coming with us to California."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats the second part! I'm too tired to post any more because its late. I have a few more chapters written out and I just need to post, sorry all! Comments and questions are love!!!