Fairy Dust

The Dreamer

Franks POV

I had the strangest dream last night. I went to sleep next to the fire we built and I thought I would be to exhausted to dream but it was strange and sad. Gerard had led me into the shadows of the trees to have sex and I was so happy since well, our sex life has been minimal these days. Anyways I try my best to excite him but he's not into it then he breaks up with me then it gets violent then I wake up crying. Mikey was right there asking me what happened while Gee and Bob went to look for food. I couldn't tell him out my nightmare, it was so odd and so clear that it felt so real.

"It will feel better if you tell someone." he coaxed.

"Fine, I got eaten by a lion." I lied in my most convincing voice.

"Thats all?"

"Thats all." he laughed and I laughed too but it was hollow laughter, that nightmare really spooked me inside.

Gerard's POV

I was looking for food with Bob, it felt like we were boy scouts trying to earn a badge or whatever they do in scouts, Mikey would know. I feel odd and depressed. This feeling has been with me for a while now, probably when we found Danger was alive and well. I think I need to tell Frank something very important but Im afraid he might be upset and take the news negatively. I remember when my mother found our cousin got pregnant at the young age of 15 and how she freaked out and screamed and locked herself in her room for hours just ranting.

"Make sure you don't get pregnant." Mikey had laughed. I just hope Frank doesn't act like my mother did that day so many years ago when life was normal or as normal as it could be for our broken family.

Our family was almost never happy, there were some moments but most memories were of hate and violence. You see, my mother was slightly... crazy, hence that break down I explained. My father hated his whole family, us, he was fine with us but there were times when he hit both Mikey and I when he was drunk. We got kind of used to it I guess, after all we were living with this. Maybe its why I turned to drinking and drugs but why not my brother? My parents were sympathetic to my problems and on Christmas, my father even took 2 weeks off drinking to act out a normal family, too bad he's dead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Im tired and I had my Science exam today and blah.... its bad but enjoy the music!!!