I Don't Believe In Fairytales

Waking The Brats Up

I slowly made my way over to the guys's tour bus. They were supposed to be performing in five minutes, and none of them were probably awake. Usually they take every single one of their performance very seriously, but I think they had way too much alcohol last night.

I slowly opened up the tour bus, and I walked up the stairs. I grimaced as I saw clothes everywhere, including men and women clothing. I knew who was to blame already.

I slowly made my way to Johnny's bunk. He would be the easiest to wake up right now. I quickly poked his side, and he rolled over to his side. His blond and black mohawk was a complete mess. He was so adorable sometimes.

"Johnny, you need to get up," I whispered.

Now I wasn't exactly sure why people whispered, when they were trying to wake people up. It usually defeated their purpose.

Johnny slowly opened his eyes, and he gave me a small smile. He was really adorable actually.

"Johnny, you need to get ready. Your performance is in like five minutes," I said. He nodded slowly, before he got up slowly.

“Thanks, Jen.” He mumbled. I smiled. Johnny was such a sweetheart to me, when the other guys would just yell at me sometimes. He was the one, who was always backing me up. He helped me a lot.

I smiled even wider seeing that he was only in his boxers again. He usually didn't like taking off his shirt, but it seemed like it was off whenever I was around.

I quickly made my way to Matt's bunk next. He wouldn't put up a fuss just like Johnny. Matt and Johnny liked to make my job easy on me unlike some other annoying bastards on this damn tour bus. I guess it was thanks to them that I was even able to be around these guys this much.

Matt didn't have a shirt on either, and I jabbed at his chest. His hazel eyes fluttered opened, and he groaned loudly. He rubbed his eyes with his hands, muttering curse words under his breath.

"What time is it?" He asked. "Show time, big boy," I said smiling. He got up slowly, and he stretched. "Thanks for the wake up call," he said. "Welcome." I said happily.

I was happy that the two easiest were done with, but the next three would be hard to deal with. I decided that I'd deal with the hardest next, Zacky.

It was quite adorable, really. Zacky Vengeance was hugging his pillow, while quietly mumbling about lollipops. He was usually like this, and it was quite entertaining for me.

I always wondered if the fan girls saw him like this, would they still find him utterly sexy. Would they still refer to him as a sex god? For some reason, I think they would.

I shook Zacky's body, but he didn't stir. I groaned as I poked his side. "Zacky, you need to get up." I groaned. He barely moved an inch. I happily went to go get a cup of water, and I sprinkled a bit on his head. He moved slightly, and his eyes opened groggily.

"Time to play?" He asked. "Of course, Mr. Vengeance, now go get ready," I said. He groaned, but he got up.

Jimmy was next. Damn big brother needed his younger sister to wake him up. What kind of big brother was that? That's right, not a very good one.

I poked Jimmy's flat stomach, and he mumbled something under his breath. Something about pink hippos in tutus, I didn't ask why.

"Jim Jam, you need to get up." I groaned as I tugged at his hair. I was always less careful with my brother, but then again wasn't this how siblings were suppose to act like? Besides, I was already like his live-in maid, so I might as well get some fun.

Jimmy groaned about not pulling his hair, but I kept on tugging on it. Well, until he flicked my hand away from the hair.

"I'm up, I'm up." He snapped. I smiled as he got up. Just one more guy left, the one who had the groupie in here.

I slowly made my way to his bunk. I knew there had to be a naked girl in there, and I didn't like the fact at all. It nearly killed me inside that he would bring a groupie in here. Usually the guys would have a rule about girls in their bus. I wasn't even allowed in here. Well, I should say not even the guys's girlfriends were allowed in here.

I stared down at the pitiful sight before me. There was, indeed, a girl laying down with Brian, but I could already tell that she wasn't exactly a looker. Well, not up to Brian's usual standards.

I poked at the girl's body, and she was awake at once. She glared up at me.

"Go away," she said angrily. "You go away. He needs to be on stage in two minutes, so I'd appreciate it if you fucked off." I said.

I didn't like it, whenever groupies told me to back off, especially when it was about my guys. They always thought so highly of themselves, once they slept with one of them.

"Get lost," Brian mumbled. The groupie smiled up at me, and I smiled right back at her. "He's talking about you, whore." I said. She glared at me, but she looked down at Brian.

"Yes, I am talking about you. Now go away, I have to get ready." Brian muttered. The groupie quickly stood up, and I closed my eyes. No need to see what she had.

"Brian, I've told you countless times-" "Don't bring in infested women onto the bus," he muttered. "Now that you know it by heart, actually do it." I muttered. I quickly exited the bus, and the rest of the guys were already waiting.

They all had cups of coffees in their hands. They were all smiling at me.

"Good morning, handsome fellows." I said happily. "Morning, Jen." They all said.

Johnny quickly went to my side.

"Sorry that you had to see that," he said quietly. I knew exactly what he was talking about. Johnny was my closest friend here. He's always been there for me. I was a year older than him, but I was two years younger than everyone else.

"Don't be sorry. It's nothing," I mumbled. Johnny scoffed loudly, causing everyone to look at us. "Go to the stage!" I yelled. All of them starting walking towards the stage, but Johnny stayed put.

"I know you're hurt, but you could always try for someone better than him," Johnny mumbled. I smiled weakly at him. Johnny was always so caring about me. Probably some leftover feelings from high school were still with him. We were dating, but we broke it off. It was way too awkward, like we were dating siblings or something.

Johnny walked off, running into Jimmy.

I heard the tour bus's door open and close. Brian had finally graced me with his presence.

"Sorry, about the groupie." He mumbled. I shrugged, and he just walked away. He was never one for apologies, not that he didn't make lots of them to me anyway. He was always apologizing for the usual groupies.

I groaned as I followed the guys's path. I, of course, had to watch them. I had to make sure none of them got distracted by some sort of flower or animal along the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
So there you guys go! Here's the long awaited Synyster Gates story. Sorry it took such a long time getting it up. Comment! Tell me what you think so far, even though nothing much has happened yet.