I Don't Believe In Fairytales

Not Your Average Blond Bimbo

I watched as Matt introduced himself to the crowd. Of course, the crowd was going wild, and I smiled softly. Zacky was tuning his guitar up, Brian was turning his guitar on, and Johnny was just messing with his hair. Of course, Jimmy was already sitting at his huge drum set.

"Are you guys ready?" Matt asked loudly. The crowd was screaming at the top of their lungs, and I could tell that it was mostly the women screaming. Especially since Matt had just decided to take off his shirt. I groaned.

I quickly informed the security guards to double up. The girls were gonna try even harder to get to the guys now. I only hoped that none of the other guys would tempt the poor girls. Of course, my hopes were usually crushed. I watched as my own brother took of his shirt, throwing it out to the crowd.

They never learn, do they? Either that or they just really hated their security guards. They were just making everyone else's jobs harder on themselves. They were always like that, not really caring as long as they got a good laugh out of it.

Zacky looked over at me, and he had a huge grin on his face. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head slightly. I looked over to Johnny, who was shaking his head. At least one of them wasn’t joking around. Thank God for Johnny Christ ladies and gentlemen.

I quickly told the security guards to watch the girls in the crowd. They would give the most trouble in today's performance. They would be desperately trying to touch any of the band members, especially the shirtless Matt and Jimmy.

I quickly took off my earpiece, and I walked off the stage. Now I loved watching the guys from this viewpoint, but I loved being in the crowd even more. Everything was so much better for me there. I could actually dance without looking like the biggest idiot too.

The concert was soon over, and I was exhausted. The crowd was very rambunctious today, and I blamed it on Matt and Jimmy. Damn idiots couldn't keep their shirts on. Not to mention that Brian couldn’t stop with his obscene gestures half the time.

I sighed as I sat down on the couch on the tour bus. Angela was next to me, but she was already passed out. I felt a little sorry for her. I left her on her own last night to deal with the guys. I guess they were a little more wild than they normally were.

Now Angela was Matt's girlfriend. Angela was intended to be a one night stand, but that didn't exactly happen. Matt kept her around, and now she was touring with us. She was quite the happy girl, but I guess even she got worn out by the guys.

I could hear the guys coming, before they even opened the bus's doors up. I assumed they picked up some women because I could hear some girls giggling. Most likely, Brian had picked them all out himself.

I waited for them all to come up the stairs. A tired-looking Johnny was the first one up. He gave me a small smile, and he came over to me. He sat down next to me, and he gave me a small kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't get Brian to stop picking them out tonight," he mumbled. I shrugged. If Brian wanted groupies as his company, he should have them. I didn't want to be a one night stand for him. Oh, did I mention my big crush on Brian? Yeah, for several years, I've liked him. Why, I have no clue.

"Its okay, Johnny. It's his fault," I muttered. Brian was a ladies man, and he was always sleeping with random groupies. He was definitely cute, but I don't think that's why I liked him. Hell, if that was the reason, I would've fallen for Zacky. Zacky was the cute adorable type.

"He's an asshole,” Johnny muttered. He was right. Brian was an asshole. Ever since he met me, he's treated me like crap. He was always pushing me around, making me do these little chores for him. Of course, I did them for him too. God, I made myself angry.

"Doesn't matter, Johnny. You should go grab yourself one of those girls. I bet you'd have fun," I said softly. He shrugged. "I'd rather not. I'm scared of what they could have," he said. I chuckled slightly, and he laughed loudly.

"Thanks, Johnny. You always know how to cheer me up," I said smiling. He smiled back at me, and he slowly got up.

"I'm gonna go back to sleep. I'm still tired from last night's party," Johnny said. I nodded, and I got up. "I think I'll go join the guys tonight," I said smiling. "Don't do anything I wouldn't." Johnny called as I walked off the bus.

I scoffed. Johnny would do a lot more in one night than I naturally would do in a lifetime. He was no role model for me to follow now. Maybe I should just follow Michaela's example and go to sleep.

It was too late, when my brother called me out.

"Jen, get over here!" Jimmy shouted. I rolled my eyes. I could already hear the slurring affecting his speech. He was already that drunk? He had a problem... so did I.

"Jimmy, go get me a beer!" I yelled. Jimmy laughed as he threw me one. I happily caught it. I opened it up, and I took a huge gulp of it. I sighed happily. I really really needed that one tonight.

"Thank you, big brother." I said. He nodded as he happily wrapped his arms around my body. "Jen, I love you." He slurred. I rolled my eyes. Was he really that drunk now?

"I love you too, Jimmy." I said. It was always better to agree with the drunken person, especially if that drunken person just happened to be Jimmy. He was usually the fun loving drunk, but whenever he was talking about love, he'd be become serious. So it was best to say that you loved him back.

"God, I love everyone!" Jimmy shouted. I smiled, and I patted his back. He finally let go of me, and he ran off.

Honestly, where was he even headed at this time of night? We were in Orlando, Florida, and I was pretty sure that Jimmy didn't know anyone here.

"I gotta go get Jimmy," I muttered.

"I'll go get him." I rolled my eyes. "I'm the roadie; I'm suppose to do this kind of stuff." I said. "Well, I'm a gentleman. I'm supposed to help young ladies like you out," Matt said smiling. "I don't have anything better to do, Matt. You just go party," I said.

"Shit, Jen! Just let him go!"

I rolled my eyes. Why was this guy always such an asshole? And why was my damn heart beating so fast now?

"Mind your own business, Brian." I said angrily. Why was he always under-handing me? Always making me look like the idiot, when I was the one with a college degree here! He was the one who barely passed high school here! I was supposed to be using some huge big words he didn’t understand to make him look like the dumb ass here.

"Jen, quit being such a bitch for once, and let the men do the work. It's scary enough that you can lift heavy equipment," Brian said snickering. I growled softly. God, see what I mean? Just because I can actually lift something up, he makes me feel like some kind of freak.

"I'm sorry that I'm not your average blond bimbo you go out with, Brian. I can actually take care of myself," I spat at him. I just wanted to punch his face, that damn beautiful face. That face that had captured my heart all those years ago.

"Hey, they're at least a little feminine, and they're all really good fucks." He said smirking. I rolled my eyes.

What did I see in him? Honestly sometimes I questioned my own sanity, and it was all because of him. He treated me like shit, and I still had this huge crush on him. Why couldn’t I get over it? He was evil to me, so getting over this tiny little crush was supposed to be the easiest damn thing in this whole damned world.

"I'll get him, Matt. You should go check on Angela. She looked really tired a while back." I said. Matt nodded, and he ran off in the direction of the tour bus. I smiled.

What I really needed was a guy like Matt. He was so good to Angela. He cared for her, and he never called her a 'bitch'. Matt treated her sweetly, and he kissed her so tenderly. I wanted someone like him. So why was I in love with the band's asshole?

I quickly ran in the direction where Jimmy left in.
♠ ♠ ♠
There's the second Syn chapter. Comment?