Status: It's short =[. Check out sequel!

All I Ask of You

Set Me Free, Leave Me Be.

Image

It was 3:30 in the afternoon as I opened the front door to my house. Matt's car was in the drive way, and so wasn't Val's, so I knew I'd be okay. They'd be busy anyways. Hopefully.

As I put one foot in front of the other, still wearing Aidan's clothes, and walked to the stairs that led to my room. Living with men, you learn how to block them out. Which I now should be doing. But they aren't doing what I think they're doing.

They're fighting, like always. I groaned and opened my door, closing it and locking it. I walked to my music system, turned it up high. My ears were met with Sara Bareille's voice. I started to hum along to Gravity as I pulled on my own clothing.

I guess you can say Aidan and I decided to start off as friends, and leave the sex behind us. We both agreed to get to know each other, instead of rushing right into things. Because honestly? He's a really nice guy, and seeing how great he is with Felicity tells me he's crazy about his daughter. He's a very soft, sweet and loving guy.

And I like that.

I pulled a blue tank top, and a long dark blue sweater like thing over it, pulling my skinny jeans up along also. Then I pulled on a pair of boots that went to about the middle of my calf. God I love boots. I then fixed up my make up, and my hair.

"Something always brings me back to you," I sang to myself silently, even though I couldn't hear myself. "And it never takes to long."

The song ended, and I shut it off grabbing my car keys from my night stand taking the CD out of the CD player so I could pop it in my CD player in my car.

I opened the door, just as Valary opened Matt's door. She fumed, her eyes sending daggers. "Fucking whore." She spat, before running out the door. I rolled my eyes, and followed behind her. Not to start anything, just to get to my car. But of course she had to be the bitch.

She turned around and got me while I wasn't expecting it. She slapped me across the face. Now, in my family were known for our extreme anger problems. I mean, when you get an Adair pissed off to the point where they loose there selves, there is no way of calming them down fast. And half the time, we don't remember anything. We totally space out. which I did, because I was fucking pissed. I had such a wonderful day - and she goes and fucking ruins it. What's her fucking problem?

So I socked her. Really good. I did it about three times before arms grabbed my waist and pulled me back. Val was bleeding, from her nose and her lip. She spat onto my hard wood floor, and I screamed as I pulled out of his grasp.

Did I mention we get all hulk-like?

I almost got to her, but she backed away and Matt got his arms around me again. I wiggled, trying my best to get out. This I will so remember, though.

"Fucking stop, Evie!" Matt said, his grip getting tighter. I laughed evilly as I looked at Val.

"So what're you gonna do now, you bitch? Who's waist are his arms wrapped around now!" But I won't remember any words I said when I cool down.

"You're just lucky, Evelyn, because you know he's not going to be crawling back to you at the end of the day." I glared at her, but stood frozen. Matt, thinking I won't move, let go and took off his shirt and walked towards her.

"Are you fucking insane?" He said incredulously. "Do you want to get yourself killed, Val? Pissing her off is not going to keep you alive." He put the shirt to her lips, wiping away the blood. Then to her nose, as she cursed. Yes, I broke it.

"She's insane!" She shouted, pointing to me and wincing, "She came after me, Mattie!" She started to tear up, which was totally pissing me off. "I was just going to go home, just like you said, and she came after me!"

"You fucking liar!" I shouted, "She called me a whore! I was going to go see Amber, Matt! You know I...Matt?" He looked at me like someone he didn't know. He even looked angry, and the anger was pointed towards me. He believed her over me? Ouch. "Tell me you don't believe her, Matt!" I said. He shook his head, "Matthew, what the fuck?" I could already feel my heart breaking.

"Get out," He said, pointing to the front door. "If you're not mature enough to settle it right, Evie, then don't fucking start things."

"But she slapped me first!" He glared at me, and I knew she was smirking behind that shirt, from the look of discomfort and pain on her face.

"Get out."

"Fuck you, I pay the rent too!" I said, trying to keep the pain from showing. How could he? I mean, we've been best friends since forever! Even when he was expelled, and went to Huntington Beach High School. Is he seriously throwing this away, for that thing?

I hadn't realized I said this out loud, but when he said : "Yes, I am." I did a double take.

He seriously is? "M-Matt." I stuttered, as I felt like crying. "Please?" I whispered pathetically. "We've been best friends since we were in diapers, are you seriously...Are you going to throw that away? What happened to always trusting me and believing me?"

"How am I suppose to believe you when you lie to me? How am I suppose to trust you, when you make all these stupid decisions?" The keys dropped out of my hands, and I shook my head, trying to keep the tears from escaping. "You slept with someone you didn't know. Not to mention you were drunk! Are you fucking stupid?"

"Obviously," I whispered, "I am. To have ever thought that you were my best friend was beyond me. To believe you when you said that a girl would never ruin what we have, when it has." Tears escaped, and I wiped them away hastily. "You happy now, Valary? You've won!" I said, throwing my hands in the air, "You took away the thing that mattered most to me! You have now officially got what you wanted; Me miserable and upset. I lost. I hope you both rot in hell, because I'm through with your shit." I bent over, grabbed my keys, and walked towards Matt.

"I'll pay you the last months rent," I said softly, "And have my stuff out by the end of this week."

And then I walked out with out another word.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. Truthfully, which might make me feel embarrassed haha, I sort of felt the pain Evie did. And I felt like crying, too, because I was picturing it happening in my head, and it was just so vivid it felt like I was actually Evie.
Well, here's another update. Poor Evie ='[.
I also changed Grace's name to Felicity, by the way. Now to go back and change the names again.