Status: It's short =[. Check out sequel!

All I Ask of You

You Raise Me up.

Image

No One

Aidan decided to help out on Evie's part, from what she told him yesterday about having to clean up the entire house. And since the garden looked like it was crying out, he lent a hand. And so hadn't his daughter, Felicity.

"Daddy," She said as she pulled out some weeds. He had received a call earlier from Mellisa stating she had to work again. Lately she's been dropping of Felicity like it was day care or something. She received a good amount of money from him each week, but it just wasn't enough.

And the fact that she just wanted to get rid of her daughter. She wanted nothing to do with the evil spawn that her and Aidan had reproduced. But she had to stick with it, not wanting her to end up in a foster home.

"Yes, baby?" Aidan said, stopping as he sat down one the ground, as he tried to crack his sore back from behind over an hour straight. The garden was big, and it desperately needed weeding.

"I hungry." Said said, just as her stomach growled. He laughed, as he stood up and took her into his arms. He walked into the house, after taking off his shoes and his daughter, and set her down.

"I'll get Evie, okay?" She nodded and ran towards the bathroom quickly.

Aidan walked towards Evie's room, and knocked softly. The door was cracked, but he could see Evie sitting on her bed, staring off into space. Her hair was dampened, and her brown eyes were locked on a photo on her dresser.

It was her and Matt, which was taken a year ago at some Halloween party. She sighed, as she turned her head towards Aidan's and smiled brightly.

"Hey," She said, standing up and walking towards him. She greeted him with a hug, and Aidan's body reacted differently. His arms instantly coiled around her waist, and he took in her scent. It was a mixture of lavender and honey suckle. There was also a very, nice floral scent, too.

"Hey," He said back, as he breathed softly. It hit her neck, and goosebumps formed on her skin. She wanted to let go, but she wanted to hold on longer. But she let go, the feeling of being a fool just standing there in a door way with her arms wrapped around him. Aidan looked down into her brown pools, and instantly smiled, all thoughts gone from his mind. The only thing that swarmed through him was the warmth and electricity from when he had just hugged her. "I was wondering if it would be okay if I could make something for Felicity?"

Evie ginned up at him, and he inwardly cursed at how his heart thumped wildly in his chest. "No," She stated, "I'll make you both something to eat." She grabbed his huge hand, which was filthy, "And from now on, you can stop. You can go take a shower, if you want," She let go of his hand, and grinned up at him. "I can give Felicity a bath if you'd like." He shook his head, a smile played on his lips.

"You're too good to me," He said, as he laughed. She grinned up at him.

"You deserve it, you're a good man." She patted his chest softly and he backed up, still not taking his eyes off of her.

But he couldn't help that urge, because he had already cupped her face, and as their lips met once more in a hungry passion they'd both only ever experience with each other. Their hearts hammered in their chest, as they both leaned further into each other. Aidan's arms wrapped around her waist once more, his thumb softly rubbing the exposed spot on her hips.

Evelyn

His thumb softly went in circles on my waist, and I felt the returning desire to deepen the kiss. Our tongue's fought for dominance, as I brought my hands up into his messy blond hair. As my hands tangled into the mess, some one squealed and we broke apart. My lips burned and tingled as I smiled softly.

Only to register who had squealed.

"Oh, dear god!" Aidan said, ashamed as he realized his daughter has caught us two making out in the middle of the hall way. I felt my cheeks burn a crimson red, and I ducked my head as I rubbed my neck, embarrassed.

"Evie and Daddy sitting in a tree!" She sang, as she skipped down the hall and into the living room where Amber stood, clearly amused as she watched the embarrassment on our faces, and the shame.

Because if she hadn't of made any noises, I'm sure I would have torn off all of his clothing right there.

And I'm sure he was thinking the same.

"Oh man," I muttered, and then I heard him laughing hysterically. Which made me join in a couple seconds later.

"My daughter," he said, still laughing. "Just saw me making out." He laughed harder, "That's more PDA she's ever seen in her five years alive!"

"I feel so horrible," I said between laughs, "That was so wrong, but yet so funny!"

You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains;
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas;
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders;
You raise me up: To more than I can be.


Westlife's song You Raise Me Up made it's way towards my ears, and I quickly ran into my room, forgetting what had just happened.

There's one person who I have this ring tone for, and that person I never expected to call me.
♠ ♠ ♠
So who's calling Evie, hm?
I'm sorry, I'd never really made such a cliff hanger in my stories such as this one. I jsut had to end it there.
I'm not gonna be one of those people who 'Five comments, or no update' But I'd love to hear from you wonderful people who make inspire my inspiration so wonderfully! And I thank those who have showed their interests so often!
here's the second update. It's short, I know. Sorry!