Status: It's short =[. Check out sequel!

All I Ask of You

Why

Image

Several missed calls and texts later, I returned home three hours later around midnight. Every one's cars were still parked outside the house.

If you're wondering, no I didn't drive around aimlessly for three hours. I actually went to see my father.

And as I has showed up, he told me not to give up on Matthew. And I knew I wouldn't.

I knocked on his door, and when he opened it I grinned up at him, as he returned it, seeing as I was the only daughter that would ever come and visit him. My other two sisters had thought that the divorce was his fault, but ti was moms because he's still madly in love with her.

"Baby girl," He said wrapping his arms around me. I squeezed him, returning the gratitude. I shivered from the odd late September cold, and we stepped into his warm house. It smelt so much like him. "He still hasn't noticed, has he, pumpkin?" I shook my head no as we sat down on his soft, leather, brown couch. I curled up towards him like I used to when I was younger - He's a big man.

"No, Daddy." I whispered, as I sniffled. "He hasn't, and Valary isn't making this easy, either. She just adds more difficulties onto it, adding more pain and crap." I muttered.

"Well, Matt will wake up one of these days and realize that he already has what he's wanted, you. I don't think of him less, either. He's just a blind boy, Evie." He said, running his hands through my tangled hair, "He's sort of like me, when I realized I loved your mother." I sighed and sat up.

"Why is it so hard?" I whispered, "Why do you guys have to be such bums, anyways?" I muttered. He laughed, and it made me calmer, as I remembered a lot from when I was younger.

"Because' we're stupid, I've said that before baby." I laughed and wiped at my face.

"So I've come to learn." I said lightly, he smiled towards me.

"You know, you're just like me. When I realized I wanted no one but you're mother, nothing was stopping me. Nothing is stopping you, even if you have to agree to being just friends for right now." I nodded slightly, I always was like my father, the outcast of the family, the one who seemed different and looked different. "Which makes you special, because most of us would have given up by now."

"Thank you, Dad." I grinned and opened his arms for another hug. My Dad comes off as a huge bad ass kind of guy, but he's nothing but a huge ass teddy bear, and I loved him like any daughter would love their father. but I cherished him greatly.

"Anytime, princess. How about you stay for another hour, and we play a round of Phase Ten, that way who ever wins treats one of us to a dinner?" I grinned.

"You're on, sucker!" I laughed.

I stepped out of Matt's car, and walked towards the front door, opening it slowly and quietly. Thinking I succeed, I didn't, because I heard someone clear their throat from my left, where the stairs were.

I turned slowly towards him, as he stared down at me furiously. "Evie." He said.

"H-hey, Mattie." I said, "How're you doing?" I said innocently. He glared down at me, his hazel eyes angry. "I'm back?" I said.

"Do you have any idea how unsafe you were?" He shouted quietly, which really was something that couldn't be done, but he was trying his best to stay calm and not wake anyone, but he was to angry. "You could have been hit, Evelyn!" I rolled my eyes and stalked towards the living room. I sat down on the black sofa, and removed my heels.

"Matt, Shut up." I muttered.

"No!" He shouted, "You have no idea how worried I was! You could have been hit, Evelyn!" I sighed.

"But I wasn't! I was safe and fine, see? I'm living and I'm breathing! Not a scratch on me or the fucking car!" I shouted back, raising my arms in the air as if it proved my point.

"But who's to say it wouldn't have happened! Were you aware of how fast you peeled out of the driveway, and down the street!" I stood up and faced him. "You were going way over the fucking speed limit!" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"So the fuck what! You speed all the fucking time, Matthew, so dont even start."

"That doesn't matter!" He was still shouting, and I heard groans and complaints from upstairs. "It's wrong

I glared at him, "But I am perfectly--" But I didn't finish that sentence on my own, as Valary had joined us.

"Fine." She said, as she smirked towards me, but he couldn't see it because of how her face was angled. She put her hand on his shoulder. "She's fine, Matt."

I glared at Val, "Shut up, you whore! I can speak for myself!" I said, extremely angry now. My hands were in fists, as I glared as the blond.

"Obviously," She snarled, "You can't, otherwise he would be getting back into bed with me." She made sure she accentuated every last word in that sentence, to add more pain, and to rub it in my face. I held my part though, and held back the pain knowing it would show.

"Evelyn, what you did was wrong." He repeated, "Leaving like that." I glared at him, now, and spoke.

"Don't tell me whats wrong, and whats right or whats good and whats bad, because it's obvious you're not well at that either," I looked down at her, "because you wouldn't be with this piece of shit still!" I turned around on my heel, and headed towards my room where Amber and Sarah were sleeping.

Matt and I lived together. I do have the money to support myself, and I could get myself a beautiful home just as big as this one, but we both knew for a fact we'd be over each others house anyways everyday when we had free time. So we decided to save time and just move in together. It was, obviously, a bad idea because I have to see her every damn day.

When I walked into the room, I let the tears fall. I turned around, shut the door and locked it. I walked towards my dresser and pulled out some shorts and a t-shirt for my pj's. Once I was changed, I walked towards my bed, seeing Amber and Sarah sprawled out into it. It was a king, so all three of us slept on it, because we were just that small. We looked like we were still in our teens, instead of hitting 23.

I nudged Amber a little,and she stirred. "Move over, whore." I muttered, hiding the sniffling. She moved over, after calling me a bitch of course. Once I hit the pillow, I was put.

But the thought that went through my mind was that I wasn't going to let this end, I was going to win. With a fight, or with out.

----

I felt my body being nudged slightly, so I opened my eyes slowly. And when I did, my soft blue green ones were met with his soft hazel ones. He smiled down at me. "I'm sorry, Evie." He whispered, as he his truly showed it. "I really am." He said.

I sat up, and patted the spot next to me. Once he sat down, I crawled onto his lap and wrapped my arms around him for a hug. He hugged back, and I smiled into his neck.

"Evie, what I was saying...I was just worried, and you know how I get. I was scared you were going to get hurt." He said, hugging me closer. I pulled away and smiled.

"I know, Mattie, and you're forgiven." I kissed his cheek, and when I got off his lap something flashed in his eyes, but I ignored it. "Is Val still here?"

"No, she left around eight, said there was something she needed to do at the office." I rolled my eyes and stood up. "We're all so hungry, we've been waiting for you to wake up. Also, David called saying that you need to be at the shoot around one. It's ten now. He said something about Victoria's secret." He smirked, and I rolled my eyes and laughed. Typical guy.

I nodded and opened my bedroom door. When I reached the stairs, I could hear Amber whining.

"Johnny!" She said, "This isn't fair, give me the fucking controller!" I heard Johnny laugh. I knew he was getting a kick out of it, since we were all small compared to him. I got to the bottom of the stairs and saw that Johnny had the remote over his head, and Amber was jumping for it. "Mother fucker, give it back!" She pouted and crossed her arms. "Brian!" She whined.

A pillow was thrown towards his left, and hit the remote out of his hands. "Give her the remote, short shit!" He said. Johnny pouted, but let her grab it anyways.

"You know she's just going to--" But he stopped, as amber threw the remote back and it hit his head.

"Evie!" She said, and ran towards me.

"What did you give her?" I asked, looking towards Brian. Behind me, Matt laughed. I wrapped my arms around a hyper Amber.

"Brian left his coffee out," And then he set hungry eyes on me, for food and not me, "And you weren't up too cook us breakfast, so she had ice cream." I glared towards Brian, who sighed.

"C'mere, Kitty." He said, and Amber let go of me and ran towards him and landed in his lap. I laughed and made my way towards the kitchen. In there, sat Zacky. He was sitting at the table, with a lovely patient look on his face.

"I want the first plate." He said, grinned up at me. I laughed, just as Matt entered.

"You do know that I always get the first plate?" He said, as I grabbed the eggs out of the fridge.

"Only because she--" I threw an egg at his head, and he whined. "Ow!" He said, wiping it off with his clean shirt. I smirked at him, as stood up. "That was just so un cool, Evie, really. That was low." I laughed, as she left to go towards the bathroom to shower.

I started to crack the eggs open into a bowl, as Matt worked on making the pancakes.

"You know," He began, "You're just like the mother of this group." I looked towards him, thoughtfully.

"Is that so?" I said, mixing the eggs all together. He nodded and grinned.

"You feed us," he began,"You keep us in check, make sure we shut the fuck up when we need to, when we do something stupid, you help us, and then when we make the wrong choice, you let us know." I sighed and poured milk into the bowl.

I stayed quiet for a few, but I just had to open my mouth. "You haven't listened to me about Val," I whispered, "You know she's cheating on you." He looked towards me, with a frown.

"No." He said, grabbing the huge pan thingie out to start pancakes. He turned it on, and waited a few seconds. "She's not cheating on me, she told me she's not." I sighed and turned the flame to low, as I switched jobs with him.

"That's not true, you know that." I said. He groaned and stirred the eggs.

"Drop it." He said, his voice signaling that the subject was to be dropped.

"If I were the mother of the hen, why not listen to me?" I asked. He set down the spoon angrily, looking towards me with a glare.

"Why do you always do this, Evie?" He asked.

"The eggs," I muttered. "And do what?" I flipped a pancake. "Tell you the truth?" I said.

"No, turn things into Val. We were having a nice conversation, and then you fucking ruin it by talking shit about Valary. I don't know, Evie, but I love Val, and Val loves me."

"Then why is she fucking people behind your back, and causing fights!" I yelled at him. He looked at me, well more like glared, but I wasn't having this. Before burning the eggs I stirred them, and flipped the pancakes.

"Screw you, Evie." He muttered, before leaving.

Why do I always fuck things up?
♠ ♠ ♠
I had this chapter written to well, and I really liked it.
Until I found out I forgot that I didn't have that box on the log in this checked, and so it logged me out, loosing everything I had written.
Which made me angry, because the fight between the three was just so well written. That chapter had to be the best one so far - but of course I was stupid.
blah.
Oh well =] hope this was just as good. It was also a lot longer.