Status: It's short =[. Check out sequel!

All I Ask of You

Every Time You Lie.

Image

Amber, Sarah, and I danced to some random techno song on the dance floor. Getting lost into it, feeling hot and sweaty having too many drinks in my system. Sarah was our non-drinker, seeing as Amber and I wanted to drink.

But there was a reason behind Amber's decision to drink and we both disagreed that she should not drink away the heart break.

We laughed, as an old song started to play in the club. not really paying attention to the extra added body that was grinding it's way towards our group.

"I've got to sit down," Sarah said, breathing heavily as she laughed. "It's getting to much."

"Party pooper!" I stuttered out, just as someone gripped my waist. Being under the influence is so not the greatest idea.

I turned around and grinned at the handsome, blue-eyes guy that smirked down into my brown pools.

"Hey." His voice even seemed just as attractive as his body was. I found myself biting my lip, trying for some seductive look as our hips met. I don't know where Amber was, but my brain hasn't processed she was gone, or the fact that she was leading a tall, dark, and handsome man onto the dance floor that just happened to scream 'Stalker-killer'.

"So, handsome, what do you do when you have free time?" I looked up at him, as he smiled softly down at me. I could notice our moves, both wrong and uncoordinated and sloppy. We were both drunk.

"Find beautiful girls such as yourself." I laughed, as I threw my head back. Even though the music was loud enough to be heard outside of the club, and where it bounced off the walls, I still managed to hear him.

Sort of.

But I didn't care, because his hands that had found their way to my hips, were practically burning my skin. I was drunk, and I could feel the sexual desire pour out of our bodies. Even as his blue eyes traveled from top to bottom as we made our way out of the club, I could feel how bad he wanted to rip off my clothing.

And I wanted to do the same.

When we got to his apartment, he grabbed me by my waist and attached his hungry lips ti mine.

I didn't really expect what came next, but hey, you do stupid shit when your intoxicated, right? And who can stop the natural desire that flows through us?

--

I groaned, bringing my hand up to my face as I rolled over with a 'Hmph' and fell off the bed, causing my head to pound even more. I felt the carpet beneath my body, hopeing to get back to bed.

I was almost out, when I sprung myself up, hitting my head on something. I yelped, loudly, and in return heard a deep voice grumble something.

I opened my eyes, still rubbing my throbbing head, and searched the room.

I was so not in my own house, because my walls are most certainly not made out of fucking glass. My floor does not have carpet that is white. And I don't have a queen sized bed that has black and white blankets.

This is so not my house.

I stood up very slowly, the world spinning around me, as I pushed away the brown tangled glob in front of me and whistled.

Have I said it already? So not my house

My eyes were the size of saucers as I took in the room. The walls were white with black trim, a huge closet wide open, a black dresser sitting in a corner on my left, leaving a desk on my right.

If it wasn't so...black and white, I'm sure it would have been beautiful.

I finally realized I wasn't dressed, and covered my mouth with my hands.

How could I be so fucking stupid?

I groaned, the pain in my head not receding, as I hit my forehead and spat out a line of profanities.

"Could you stop, please? God my fucking head hurts." I turned to my right and screamed as a man sat up. He was handsome, sure of that, built nicely too. But I still screamed, which made us both put our head in our hands. "What the fuck?" He said, looking over at me.

And I swear there was like this intensity between us that we both could feel.

"Sorry?" I said, "Do you have Advil of some shit?" I said softly, standing in one place. I must look like shit, because he just stared. I coughed, and he shook his head. "Advil, er?"

"Yeah." He muttered, pulling the sheets off of him.

He wasn't clothed.

At all.

I squeaked, covering my eyes quickly. "You..cover, please?" I said, peeking between my fingers, to see hisextremely cute ass walking away from me.

Could he had listened? Of course not, which man freaking listens?

When he came back, I stared at the white carpet as a drink was put in front of my face. I noticed he had boxers on, thank god, and took the white pills and cup out of his hands and downing it.

"Thank you." I said, handing it back but keeping my head down.

"We've had sex, it's not like you haven't seen anything." He muttered, getting back into bed.

My cheeks flamed, and I felt embarrassed.

"I wasn't exactly there." He laughed, setting himself onto the bed. He patted the spot next to him, and I declined.

"Suit yourself." He said, turning on the TV. MTV was on, playing of all songs, and my ears were met with Matt's voice, and my heart sped up to a fast pace.

"Oh my god!" I said, frantically looking for my clothes. "Where are my clothes?" I said, looking at him.

"The living room."

I glared at him, "Well go get them!" I said, pointing to the door I saw him exit out of. "Don't just sit there, you have clothes! Where's my cell phone?" He groaned, got up, and threw my a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. "Those could be infected." I said, and he rolled his eyes.

"I just got them out of my dresser in front of you, they're clean."

"So." I muttered. He just stared at me, "Fine." I grumbled. He still stared at me, as I cleared my throat and motioned for him to turn around and face the other way. He rolled his eyes, but did so.

I quickly pulled on the t-shirt that went past my knee's, and pulled on the boxers.

"Okay." I said softly, "No...cell phone? Clothes?"

As if on cue, a familiar tune went off, and I frantically looked around for it.

Finding it under the bed, and in my head wondering how the fuck it got there, I answered it without seeing who it was.

"Evie?!" His voice said on the other line, and I sighed sitting on the bed.

"Hi, Matt." I said.

"Where the fuck are you?" He said fast, worried and angry. "Why didn't you come home with Sarah and Amber last night? They said you were adding spice to your life, what the fuck do they mean?" I rolled my eyes.

"Calm down, Matt, I'm fine."

"Here we go again." He said, "That doesn't beat the fact that it wasn't safe!"

I groaned and fell back, landing on the guys stomach, as he made an 'Oof!' sound. I slapped whatever skin was available, "Shut up, who ever you are!"

"Who are you talking to? Who just made noise? Who did you hit?" Matt said.

"Shut up." I said.

"See, you don't even know! Evelyn, you're with a guy! You know how unsafe that is? He could have hurt you!" Even if he has, I don't remember. And I doubt he had raped me, because it clear that it wasn't.

I was totally accepting it.

I felt a hand run through my hair, and I didn't shoo him away. "Matt, calm down--"

"You had sex! With a stranger, you better have been protected, or he..well you know what I me-- I can't believe you did this! This was so irresponsible of you!"

"You're not my brother, or father, Matthew Sanders. Good bye." I hung up, and the guy, I really need to find out his name, looked at me.

"Was that M.Shadows?" I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"Don't stop!" I said, "It felt good on my head." He laughed, and I felt his stomach move. "Tell me your name, and I'll tell you."

"Aidan." He said, "Aidan Myers." I laughed.

"Like Micheal Myers?" He rolled his eyes. I just noticed how his eyes twinkled. "And yes, I just hung up on M. Shadows." I grinned, "He's my best friend. Well, when he's not so over protective."
♠ ♠ ♠
I sort of like this one, it's funny =].

I love all who subscribe and comment, and I hope you haven't lost your interest! Sorry I haven't updated, I went to the fair yesterday. I'll update two. Promise.