Status: It's short =[. Check out sequel!

All I Ask of You

Two Is Better Than One.

Image

"Blah, blah, blah!" I muttered, as I painted my toe nails a pretty dark red. Amber and Sarah were telling me how Matt was down stairs, just staring off into to space. I don't know, let's see if I see if he's okay.

Of course, I only got caught up.

"Evie," Sarah said, as she sat next to me. "You need to stop." I looked up at her, my brown hair falling in front of my face. I raised an eyebrow, as I looked at her questioningly. She sighed, her shoulders limp. "I think," She stopped, as she looked at Amber.

"What cookie here is saying," Amber said, taking over, "You need to get out. There a plenty more fish out in the sea, and while Matt is still trying to figure out how to get his brains unattached to his dick, you seriously need to stop. Go out, find a man, and have the wildest night of your life." I rolled my eyes as I moved onto my left foot.

"Evie, you're going out with us tonight." Sarah announced, as she stood up quickly, fucking up my toe. I glared at her, as I fixed it. "Because you have no like sitting here and moping about Matt being so blind."

"Are you serious?" I said, finished up my feet. "I'm where I'm suppose to be."

"No you're not! You're on the fucking side lines!" Amber shouted, clearly frustrated. "You need to dress yourself up all sexy and shit, and make your way to the mother fucking dance floor and shake what your momma gave you!"

I couldn't help it, but I let the laughter bubble out of me. Sarah was laughing too, but she was even more hysterical than I was. Which was kind of funny, because what amber said wasn't that funny, so it sort of made me laugh harder at her laugh.

It was so cute and so funny.

By the time we cooled down, we complained of our stomach hurting, but I agreed to go out with them tonight. They grinned and tugged me into a hug.

--

I grinned at my reflection loving what I had on. (There's a reference in the authors note) When Amber had pulled it out, I was set on no, but when I put it on, it wasn't so bad. My hair was curled, which made it to about my collar bone.

Honestly, I didn't like the dress. But when I put it on, it hung tight on just the right parts.

"Oh my god! You're just...arhg! Men are going to bow down at your feet!" Amber said, and rolled my eyes. Leave it to amber, right?

"Where's Sarah?" I muttered, pulling the dress down a little.

"She said she'll meet us there. C'mon, let's go walk by the guys." She winked, and I groaned as I stomped my foot.

"Amber!" She looked at me seriously, which she could barely ever do.

"No, if we don't Matt's going to freak and I don't feel like dealing with his one hundred questions." I laughed.

"Either way, there's going to be questions. But you just want to tip of Brian, don't you?" I smirked, as she grinned, but tried to hide it.

"Girl, you lying, come on." She grabbed my arms, and we walked downstairs. When we reached the bottom, we could smell beer and cigarettes. There was a whine, as Bella followed me. I bent over, and she barked as I scratched behind her ears.

Of course, that got everyone's attention. They stared at us. I finally stood straight, as Matt looked from Amber to me.

"Where are you two going?" Brian said, eying Amber. She looked at him, and rolled her eyes.

"We," She said, flipping long blond her hair, "Don't have to tell you. We're going to have a girls night out, and Sarah's going to be there also."

"Ohh, a girls night out?" Val said, as she rounded the corner. I didn't even hear the door open. Freeaaakkk!

"One where you're not invited." I said, in between clenched teeth. She glared at me, but I glared daggers back. "Not today, or tomorrow, not ever." I spat, looking back at Matt. "We're going to have fun, with out jerks." I said, before grabbing her arm and yanking her out of there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Errrrr, here's the awful idea that I had for her outfit.
And sorry this sucked, more or less a filler-ishhh. =]